Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:04 am

*Branwen was looking above at the sky. Some clouds glided by and there was a nice friendly breeze. I wonder if it's going to rain? she thought. She looked up gazing at the cloud take different forms and shapes.*
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:34 pm

lays on a rock and looks at the pack

kunna-wings

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:05 am

*See's the wolf sitting on the rock and looking at everyone. She stretches and roll herself on the grass bored.*
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:32 pm

Malik didn't keep his gaze of the sky, as if he was in some kind of trance. "It's..nothing.." he replied to Black and looked off into another direction.

HowlingCrimson

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:15 am

*Branwen was still somewhat bored and wondered if the wolf on the rock would like to wrestle or play. She faces the wolf on the rock. . .wags her tail and barks playfully at him hoping to get his attention.*
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:20 pm

*jumps off a rock into the water then doggy pattles to a big rock in the middle of the water and reasts to sun bath*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:25 pm

aubrianna walks into the cool water and takes a drink. she looks up at a few members of her pack and nods towards them in a hello and waits for her daughter

larka finally walks out of the forest and walks up to her mother silently and sits next to her watching the strange new pack members
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:58 pm

Slighter wandered over to the lkae and noticed aubrianna and lark. He then moved next to them and sat down licked both of there nuzzzel and nudging them after.

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:06 pm

she nuzzled sligter happily and larka did the same. The sun brightened suddenly and the light clouds dissapeared. "How are you slighter?" she turned into her human form and she sat on a rock.

Larka looked at her mother and father and smiled then turned around"it has been a long time...I thin kyou to need some time alone...." with that she trotted back into the forest thinking...would she ever be as happy as her parents....
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:09 pm

Slighter looked at them both and smiled ahs he sat donw inbetween Aubrianna legs and leaned agains her. "I'm good." He said has me smilled.

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:15 pm

she scratched him between his ears and kissed his muzzle. "Im glad....I am good too....hove you seen how big our pups have gotten....they are so powerfull and they dont even know it...." she looked at the sky and smiled he eyes glinting
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:18 pm

"I know." Slighter replied ahs he turned into his human form also and got behind her and wrapped his arms aroudn ehr waist.

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:23 pm

she leaned slightly to the side and looked at him an dthem kissed him"they dont need us anymore.....do you remember when we...I...first wanted pups....you were so scared.....
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:25 pm

"I stillam scared." Slighter siad ahs he laughed and got in the water and swam around.

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:33 pm

"why? there is nothing to be scared about anymore..atleast not yet..." she smiled and jumped in
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games