Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:25 pm
nrasjaa
WarriorShadow
Mail tiiime smile

Thanks Ethie pants razz

Anyhow, this is my new semi-temporary hang out of the guild. Learn it, live it, love it.

*stares* you wanna bundy??

*stares back*
Yeah ok.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:10 am
WarriorShadow
nrasjaa
WarriorShadow
Mail tiiime smile

Thanks Ethie pants razz

Anyhow, this is my new semi-temporary hang out of the guild. Learn it, live it, love it.

*stares* you wanna bundy??

*stares back*
Yeah ok.

*hands you bundy* one day mah love, you and i will be sittin under palm trees drinkin it for real and tellin each other manly stories about stuff 3nodding  

nrasjaa

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:47 pm
HIM ******** rawked! w00t!

*Random post/flee*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:13 pm
eyah it was pretty good, but i reckon teh support banmd outplayed HIM in some aspects....  

scruffy012

Kandi Pandi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:31 am
ninja I'm coming over to Brisbane//Queensland//Sunshine Coast// plusatonmore in October >.< I'm so excited too ninja I'm from Wa, btw :3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:34 pm
scruffy012
eyah it was pretty good, but i reckon teh support banmd outplayed HIM in some aspects....

HEATHEN! I kid, i kid....or do i...ah, think about it. rofl
HIM rocked...nothing compares to them. EVER! Ination were cool and all, sounded like Zeromancer, but even they will never over take HIM's preformance on Wednesday night.

juggalo_ninja: that trent reznor wannabe (ination singer) has nothing on Ville.

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:40 am
It's a matter of personal taste, I quite liked Ination too, HIM was a more class act but they lacked the energy that INation provided. Nice balance really. Good concert in general. HIM played my two favourite songs first up so I was satisfied quite quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:36 am
*wanders in randomly* Didn't see HIM... But I saw Yellow Card the night after at the same venue... they rock too ^^  

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:29 am
i missed out on snoop dog tickets stare *stands and leaves*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:07 pm
*pets nras* it's ok darl...i feel your pain...I missed out on CKY tickets... gonk  

ethuil

Emilikah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:50 am
I've never been to a concert eek I feel like such a noob gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:43 am
ok, it's nearly 8pm at night... and these kids (probably girls) are singing alanis morisette songs at top note. gah!!! I think it's a party or something, they really get into it and yell crying ok, make sure I NEVER hold a b'day party for my lil girl when she is old enough to 'sing' stuff with her girly friends who like to scream and squeal. gonk  

Emilikah

Moshie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:07 pm
nrasjaa
i missed out on snoop dog tickets stare *stands and leaves*

its ok *pats on bak*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:49 pm
Emilikah
ok, it's nearly 8pm at night... and these kids (probably girls) are singing alanis morisette songs at top note. gah!!! I think it's a party or something, they really get into it and yell crying ok, make sure I NEVER hold a b'day party for my lil girl when she is old enough to 'sing' stuff with her girly friends who like to scream and squeal. gonk
I talked to the lady living next door to these guys nad she told me it was a BOYs party. oh..kay... they were twins so the girl had her party the next day, and they all jsut kep singing. The parents did too. It was just.. a bit much...  

Emilikah

ethuil

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:01 am
qld bores me...wishes to be in melbourne...  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff