Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:35 pm
Seilene took on her wolf form as she got up to chase after Hero, "You have the knowledge that I can be accident prone! That's what you get out of it!" She called out to him as she nipped at his flickering tail playfully. Her own black and white tail swayed slowly behind her while she took on a stance to stand up to Hero eventhough she was noticably very small next to him. Seilene shook her head when the wind tickled her nose, " I am always hoping that you would get on good terms with Sulkrai seeing as though you are both very stubborn, we always had to settle for the little comments you guys would through at each other."
Phir just laughed softly watching Seilene react to Hero, but she never moved from her spot. She saw no need to get up for she began to trust this male alittle and thought that he was to friendly to be anymore then teasing to Seilene. She let out a small sigh of content allowing her thought to take over and she began to stare blankly at the sky. She was fairly new to the place so she didn't understand a word of the talk of memories between Hero and Seilene.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:13 pm
Hero grinned, "I always had a feeling you were a accident magnet. You just proved it." He listened to Seilene's description and blinked, "Oh, I see. Maybe we'll fulfill your wish after our little date." He then crouched down, as if ready to pounce and and watched Seilene, "Dear, are you challenging me? If you are, I gladly accept." He growled, teasing. If they did get in a little scramble it would only be playfully, he wouldn't ever hurt Seilene.

His eyes flickered to Phir quickly, seeing she was in thought. He wouldn't bother her. Looking back to Seilene he started to circle her slowly, still crouched, eyes flashing playfully.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:52 pm
Seilene's tail flickered faster as she watched Hero circle around her. Her ears flattened for a moment before perking up again, "Someone has to put you in your place!" She grinned teasingly. She move closer to Hero to n** at his front paw trying to catch him off balance, "And will you stop calling it a date?!" She asked playfully knowing that Hero had no interest in Sulkrai, but it still ruffled her fur when she heard him say that. Pushing against him slightly, she found he was a bit bigger then she expected as she flicked her tail at his nose.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:18 pm
He grinned, "Hmm, and I'll put you in yours." He jumped back at as she snipped at his paws but soon enough starting to circle around again. Hearing her request he registered in his head and remembered Sulkrai and Seilene were close, he had totally forgotten, he didn't mean to try and offend Seilene. His golden orbs flashed apologetically for a moment then flashed playfully as he took a step forward, then back, then playfully pounced at her.

Let the games begin!

Bah, shortness!
They'll get longer again, I promise.
>.<;;

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:32 pm
Seilene smiled a toothy smile as she saw his look of apology. Shaking it off she jumped as he pounced at her and nipped his ear tugging on it gently before letting go to jump back. Her eyes flickered in playfulness as she hadn't been able to mess with anyone like this for quite some time. She paced back and forth waiting for his move, trying to read his movements, but figured since he was used to fighting, this was nothing to him and she wouldn't be able to read him like she thought. Shaking off the thought she watched him, not wanting to be caught off guard.

(tis fine..I understand..I'm not doing long ones either at the moment it seems ><)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:48 pm
Landing in the place she once stood he felt his ear get tugged, he shook his head to softly n** her neck but she was gone. He was usually a lot faster, but he wanted to make this fun for both him and her. Shaking his body, he watched her pace and started to pace, following her movements. He then bounded around her, circling, somewhat prancing about. Chuckling he went for her again, heading for her side, and try and push her to the ground. This was fun, and he hadn't played in forever. It was nice to wind down, and not be so mean all the time. It was total bliss, if he could put it in words and he knew, probably from now on, it would be like this again everyday.

xP
I think, for me, I'm putting all my effort in our Arkanna and Hero RP at the moment.
xD

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:06 pm
Seilene blinked a couple times as Hero was able to push her to the ground, but she was able to grab his ear before she went down. She tried to tug him down with her, but let go to laugh lightly as she pushed her front paws against him in an effort to get hom away, but she knew she wasn;t pushing hard enough. Laying on her back she moved to n** at his back leg while still pushing her paws against him and flicking her tail on the ground. She smiled happily having fun like this was a rare occasion and she wanted to milk it as much as possible knowing that it might not happen again with everyone back together. It seemed like even though they all were friends, there were still some kinks in the relationships that were holding things back.

(I think I'm doing the same thing ^^;; )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:16 pm
He grinned in victory and lightly nipped her ear, tugging on it softly. Feeling her push up on him Hero tried to stay balanced, she wasn't pushing hard, but she was squirming, and he was trying not to try so hard. He chuckled and released her ear, rearing up and turning around and dashing off a couple of feet. Then he started to prance around her again, tail twitching and his eyes on her the whole time. His eyes flickered to Phir for a moment, even though she was not imposing any harm, he liked to keep tabs on everybody. Looking back at the fea he awaited her move.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:32 pm
Seilene closed an eye as he tugged on her ear, but perked up when he walked away. Watching him for a moment before she got up and shook herself off. Seilene sat down, wrapping her tail around her body in thought of how to bring him down without bringing up his fighting instincts. When he looked to Phir for a moment, she took the chance and bounded up to him, trying to catch him off guard as she leaned her side against him, trying to nudge him over.
Phir noticed Hero's gaze and let out a small smirk with a wave of her and to show she was still watching over the whole thing, but not wanting to get involved for she would take the playfulness right out of it. She didn't like spoiling fun and yet it's how it always went unless she tired extra hard to keep her mind on playing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:00 pm
He saw out of the corner that Seilene was sitting. But watched Phir's reaction. He slightly growled and looked back at Seilene, still somewhat prancing. His eyes widened when she ran towards him, "Sh-!" He yelped out as she pushed him over, he was in mid-step without any good footing and balance. She caught him at a good moment. His fighting instinct reaction would've been to raise his upper body and try and bite the shoulder. But he refrained and heard his large body land with a thud. He was still in slight shock that Seilene was able to knock over his large body, so for almost half a minute he seemed out of it.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:57 pm
Seilene watched him fall over with a slight grin. Prancing around him she couldn't help but feel alittle proud of her accomplishment. When he didn't stand back up, she carefully moved closer, poking him with her paw to see if he was alright, "I know I couldn't have hurt you.." she muttered softly. Thinking he was probably just out of it, she sat down next to him and teased, "Wait till the other hear that I was able to knock you down~"

(bleh....alittle short sorry)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:12 pm
He blinked and looked at her, still on his side, thumping his tail against the ground. "Nah, you didn't hurt me." He said, knowing she already knew that but just reassured her anyways. "Hmm," He growled deeply, looking at her. "I see the real threat behind that, I'm just going to have to lure you away from your little guardian and kill you before you tell anybody." Of course, he was just teasing, but got ready for Phir to run up to him and do whatever she did when somebody threatened Seilene's life. Still on the ground he continued to thump his tail in a nice steady beat, thinking of a way to catch Seilene off guard, still wanting to play.

It's all right. :3
My posts are getting small too.
xD

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:02 pm
Seilene blinked a couple times hearing his tease, but laughed at it, "If you could get her away from me it would be a miracle." She said lightly not really wanting Phir to hear it and become upset again. She had already listened to her complain most of the morning from all the different things she didn't like about the place.
Phir was ready to jump up when she heard what Hero had said, but when Seilene laughed, she stopped and calmed down alittle. She was still mad at his comment, but decided for the best to let it slid...this time. Trying to relax, she returned to her position of leaning on the wall and resting her arms across her knees. Carefully she eyed the two making sure nothing happened even though she was abit worried for Seilene when she was playing for she still had a wound on her waist that was healing. Huffing she thought Seilene might stop if it starting hurting.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:27 am
His eyes were watching Phir the whole time. He frowned some, his tail stopping its thumping, this was going to be rather frustrating if he couldn't use his usual sense of humor. A small dislike for the fea grew, she needed to know that Seilene was in absolutely no danger with him and if he was a threat or even had one ounce of hatred towards Seilene he wouldn't be here.

It made sense.

Taking his golden orbs off the fea he lost his playfulness and sat up, lifting his leg and starting to lick the dirt off of it. He chuckled some at what Seilene had to say and looked at his friend, "I am a miracle worker, we'll see what we can do." Lowering his leg back to support his large body he looked about the ruins, his ears flickered back and forth, listening to the wind move across the forsaken land and the occasional caw of a crow. "This is the first time in months that I've been here. I forgot how peaceful it was." He murmured, changing the subject. No point in getting the guardian even more worked up.

__________OOC;__________

Bah, tell me if I'm making Hero too much of an a*****e.
And I'll cool him down.
>.<;

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:57 pm
Seilene watched him for a moment a small smile still lingering on her lips. Seeing he was done with playing, she shook herself off and sneezing at the dust that arose. Scratching her nose she listened to Hero's comment and nodded slightly in agreement, "It is peaceful here....just imagine every together here.." she laughed at the thought, "Then it wouldn't be yeah?" Gazing over at Phir, she began to stroll back to her side. Sitting down she watched Hero, "So what would you like to do Hero?"
Phir was alittle anooyed with Hero, but seeing Seilene walking to her, she calmed down and reached out to pull her closer. She didn't want nor did she like when Seilene left her side for too long. Her promise to Sulkrai was a very serious matter to her and with the days that passed, she started to adore having Seilene around.

(no it's fine ^^ It's a good rp character personality~ )

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff