Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:51 am
Well I'm an Imperial Knight, ranked at Advanced Knight, and an Ex-Stormtrooper...I know all about pain...

And it wouldn't be so much you as the Mandalorians to the GLF...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:53 am
Arch is a typical echani anyway.

At least, from your portrayal of him. He'd never deal with mandos. Since he's never really experienced much of the imperial ways, that leaves him with only cultural upbringing.

And Arch, if caught, would easily be new to the ways of torture.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:57 am
PaulTheWolf5575
Well I'm an Imperial Knight, ranked at Advanced Knight, and an Ex-Stormtrooper...I know all about pain...

And it wouldn't be so much you as the Mandalorians to the GLF...

And I know about truth serums and Neural surgery techniques utilized in Star Wars.
For shelling out a chunk of change I could get that info out of you one way or another.

The Mandalorians had a deal with the Empire.
They get us our sector back and give us autonomy, we train some of their soldiers and help do the fighting to take back our section of space.
Frankly, I fail to see what the GLF can do for us that can top that in the long run.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:59 am
Well, because he is a force user, all you'd havee to do is put a neural inhibitor on him and watch as his "resistance" reduces tenfold.

Most force users (especially advanced knights and masters) find much of their "skill" lost when the force goes bye-bye. And Unlike Mara Jade, most force users rarely willingly train without the force. Something which is quite absent with Archeras.

It wouldn't be hard at all to drain the information.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:01 pm
Nelowulf
Well, because he is a force user, all you'd havee to do is put a neural inhibitor on him and watch as his "resistance" reduces tenfold.

Most force users (especially advanced knights and masters) find much of their "skill" lost when the force goes bye-bye. And Unlike Mara Jade, most force users rarely willingly train without the force. Something which is quite absent with Archeras.

Agreed.
Mind Probes, Interrogation Droids, good old fasioned Torture techniques,
Hell, the list goes on and on.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Shinn Matsunaga
Nelowulf

Agreed.

I prefer the method known as "torture, then interrogate".

Once someone loses all their limbs, i find it hard for me not to have quite a lot of plyability when it comes to extracting information.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:06 pm
Archaras trained wtihout the force, he wasn't even trained in the ways of the force until 18...so, there's plenty to do...but even so, he'd be more likely simply to give you the Data if you had a good reason...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:07 pm
Nelowulf
Shinn Matsunaga
Nelowulf

Agreed.

I prefer the method known as "torture, then interrogate".

Once someone loses all their limbs, i find it hard for me not to have quite a lot of plyability when it comes to extracting information.

The Espos of the Corporate sector have a rather nasty Interrogation technique known as "the burning".
It involves slowly frying the flesh from the subject's bones, starting with the feet and working their way up.  

Shinn Matsunaga

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:10 pm
Smells bad though.

I prefer de-limbing only because you don't have to worry about retaliation from someone (unless they escape and get prosthesis, which by that time you should be prepared anyway).

But there are other ways.. my personal favorite is mind-ripping, really effective for the force adept. Just tear through their memories.

There's actually a really neat one i wanted ferno to use. You basically make people relive their worst fears and memories, and while they're preoccupied with that, a simple telepathic scan will tell you everything you need to know. (And with ferno's natural telepathy, he gets a bonus to the skill!)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:56 pm
We don't need any stinking Echani AI... We've got the foremost experts in cyberwarfare.

Anyway... you want information from Arch.

Kusei walks into the holding cell pulls a syringe of nanites from her belt and injects them in Arch. With a smile she turns to the two others, "In a day or too we'll be able to access him like a computer terminal and examine every moment of his life as he saw them. From childhood onward."  

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:00 pm
Not to mention right now his AI could so easily be jacked...

With the Makais in the GLF system, and Archeras being stupid and ordering his AI to remotely purge the system, all Kusei has to do is just backtrace the remote and she's got permanent access to the system, and there's no technology in the world which could prevent it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:03 pm
Eh... she just laughed off the AI, I don't know what sort of defenses it has. Anyway, apparently Arch didn't manage to get out before my forces collapsed the exit of the secondary hangers. He can't get away. neutral  

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:05 pm
"he can't get away" will be rebutted with "going out one of the remaining exits".

Though it would be hilarious to see him try to hack his way through the plaguetroopers... There's still at least 1 1/2 companies of those things remaining. And that doesn't come close to what remains in other forces.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:09 pm
What remaining exits? The front door? Maybe he'll get out of the base via one of the tunnels but then he'd be nabbed by the ground troops landing in the region.  

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:11 pm
I'm not saying that; I'm saying there's a good chance Paul will just make up an excuse for getting out of the base when no plausible exit exists.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games