Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:07 pm
Joa-Boo
((To Tyler))

The time had come the next morning with a loud bang of a gun shot. Some alarm clock huh? It was 4 a clock sharp and there was no time to waste on the captains head. He pushed for camp to be broken down and the crew to move into the mountains. It would be a difficult climb but he expected the group to reach the first outpost of the Dark Hand by night.

Camp was taken down just as promptly as everyone had woken. As soon as everything was in order one by one they marched into the hills and forests. For the sake of heavy weighted equipment, Golems where summoned and the much larger crew members such as Ogers did all the big lifting while everyone else was forced to carried their own gear. As for you that meant you had nothing to carry. You had still not been rewarded any rank back and thus none of your old greater equipment. The only thing you had, still not that small, was the girl at your side.

The trail was densely covered in swamp at first but once you reached deep into the forest it was covered in vines and unstable terrain. You where about to climb one of the oldest mountains in all of Aeonce and it had slowly been decaying for centuries due to an infestation of a certain race of bugs. These creatures where known as the Collective and worked similarly like ants. Even though they where no where near the size of an ant, nor where they small at all, the only one in heir race that had the ability to make any decisions was the queen or the hive head as they called her.

Every now and then you caught glimpses of the strange mindless bug people. They where tall with 6 arms and antennas that curled behind them. Small wings that they hardly ever used without the need and a bug like body structure that stood straight up like a human would.

Salin pulled Serena close to him and gripped his rusty spear even tighter than normal. "Stay close to me Serena, I don't trust these bug things." Salin said lowly as he constantly scanned from side to side as he marched in line with the rest of the soldiers.

The warm morning sun beat down on the rusty mail and leather armor he had recieved from the supply lines after they had started marching. It irritated Salin to have to wear and use this rusty gear but grudginly he took them. Salin knew it wouldn't be long before his skills set him above the rank of grunt once more but that would have to wait.

Salin did loath the thought of being in a mindless charge that he would undoubtly be stuck in. Salin wasn't much of a fighter as much as a stratigest and manipulator. Skilled enough to kill any peasant or gunt he would be put up against in combt Salin really had nothing to worry about, atleast while he had others standing by him. Though even with his immortality and skills in battle if he got seperatated from other even a vampire strong as Salin would be defeated in a matter of time; and that was what Salin was afraid of.

Well mostly, Serena looked up at the pale vampire and weakly smiled as she presses the side of her body up against him as she saw a Aeonce walk in the swamp. Fear was the feeling, first time in a while, that came to Salin's body as he thought about Serena being on the back lines of the battle.....What if the battle turns south and the enemy reaches the lines....what if they send her to the front to give aid....no they can't happened...dammit why don't I have any pull any more awwwww....why do I feel so protective of her.......she is nothing but a frivalous mortal girl....a dime a dozen wrench.....dammit to hell

(so i miss anything important? Sorry I have been gone)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:34 pm
SittingHere
henry was exshausted, he slumbed over to get his knapsack. and dragged himself through the cave until he found a quiet corner to collapse in. he sat down and almost immediatly fell into a deep sleep. as he lay there his body looked as though it was dead. completly motionless, the only sgn of life was the pulsing black aurura that clung to his skin.

As you dosed off in the corner all time was lost. A few hours went by before any one discovered your body. All of a sudden your where thrown into the air. A loud fat laughter followed as you where dangled powerless off the ground by one foot. A large bile demon along with three ork friends surrounded you as you where held high above the bile demons head. He gave another giant chuckle and wiggled you around until you where conscious.

"Hey you, little boy....awww....did your first mission make you tiered. Does the little baby need some more sleep?" The bile demon said as everyone laughed.

"So sorry, private there’s more work to be done at the gate and I want you there right now. We have more enemies. Go find the knight and he will instruct you."

As you approached the knight along the outskirts of the dungeon he came to you in a loud and rushed voice. Come lad, there is much to do. I have troops all through the enemy’s dungeon base and I need you to assist them. There will be all kinds of things out there for you to fight. Just take your time and don’t die…worse things happen to you after you die here in the dungeons.”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:13 pm
((You ever going to reply to me, dude?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:37 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Sogue glanced sidelong at Helena, then moved his attention back to the phantom, "I say tell me how, tell me what to do...I want it done. The beast has lived far too long for my tastes."

"Join me and my will. i will bring you to the man himslef and then you can confront him. your looking at a whole new uprising Sogue. One with hate for the Dark Hand and one that belives the Omega Alliance is to old fashion to do anything. Will you join me?"

Specter said revealing himself fully now as Specter and bowing before Sogue with a smile. The cold young man lifted himself again and aproached Sogue more like a freind, turning him and showing off the army in build.
Sogue smirked, "What's the catch, son of Mitus? One doesn't go through all the trouble of ambushing and kidnapping one of the greatest swordsmen in Aonce just to get me to join a small group of heros and a rag-tag rabble of goblins. Omega is slow, yes, but they have strength in steel and numbers. We have none of that. Show me, ghost, what it is your power can do."

((Sorry man, I have only been on once and I only had time to post to one thing then.))

Specter smirked at this thought and drifted his tangible blade down to his wrist. It was angled to reflect your face in it perfectly back at you and Specters own gaze drifted else where.

"We need you Sogue; you are with us or against us. I can't say we are strong or could take on the Omega Alliance or the Dark Hand, but we can take on Joa Boo, and he's our only target." Specter said in response very heatedly. He was on his toes, you could tell but no one else was tense in any way.

"Will you join us Sogue, we need you and this is the only way."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:34 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Sogue glanced sidelong at Helena, then moved his attention back to the phantom, "I say tell me how, tell me what to do...I want it done. The beast has lived far too long for my tastes."

"Join me and my will. i will bring you to the man himslef and then you can confront him. your looking at a whole new uprising Sogue. One with hate for the Dark Hand and one that belives the Omega Alliance is to old fashion to do anything. Will you join me?"

Specter said revealing himself fully now as Specter and bowing before Sogue with a smile. The cold young man lifted himself again and aproached Sogue more like a freind, turning him and showing off the army in build.
Sogue smirked, "What's the catch, son of Mitus? One doesn't go through all the trouble of ambushing and kidnapping one of the greatest swordsmen in Aonce just to get me to join a small group of heros and a rag-tag rabble of goblins. Omega is slow, yes, but they have strength in steel and numbers. We have none of that. Show me, ghost, what it is your power can do."

((Sorry man, I have only been on once and I only had time to post to one thing then.))

Specter smirked at this thought and drifted his tangible blade down to his wrist. It was angled to reflect your face in it perfectly back at you and Specters own gaze drifted else where.

"We need you Sogue; you are with us or against us. I can't say we are strong or could take on the Omega Alliance or the Dark Hand, but we can take on Joa Boo, and he's our only target." Specter said in response very heatedly. He was on his toes, you could tell but no one else was tense in any way.

"Will you join us Sogue, we need you and this is the only way."
Sogue closed his eyes, thought. He opened them, but he was now looking at Helena. His eyes told her he was sorry. Guilt plauged them.

"She...she is Joa-Boo's sister. Can she be of use to us?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:56 pm
((To Tyler...no you haven’t missed anything))

The march continued for miles up and north deeper into Mt. Barosuk. The first base camp was only a few hours away still. As you climbed higher the terrain changed slightly from thick forest to rocky and slightly vegetated with temperature decreasing almost every step.

As it pushed more toward 2 a clock the captain ordered a lunch break and tents where set up again for short time use. The cooks grounded up whatever they could find and served crispy deer with mashed vegetables. It wasn't the best looking meal but may be the only thing you get to eat all day.

After brake it was back to the climb up the mountain. It was very apparent that the slope of the mountain side had increased considerably, relative to the start at least. It was becoming more of a difficult road and very annoying.

You did take notice as you climbed higher that more and more of the Collective could be seen working and farming on the slopes for minerals and crawled through tunnels placed randomly all around the mountain side.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:07 pm
((to Sogue))

Specter looked taken back for a second, as if Sogue had just slapped him in the face. “Is that why she was down there, is that why you where with Joa Boo Helena. I thought you could be trusted." Specter said loudly. He was gone for all of about one second and reappeared near Helena with his hand outstretched and a knife to her throat.

"Sogue, why do you travel with such creatures? I have seen her, I watched her all through the temple of Creation. She was there with Joa Boo; she was there when I killed Nitsu."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:54 am
((you didnt notice my post sad ( ))  

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:55 pm
Salin eyed the Collective as they pasted them on the mountain side. Serena was panting next to him, her mortal strength not enough to walk up this type of slant for an extended period of time. Salin sighed and looked up at the hot sun, "Damn its chilling very quickly...Serena will you be fine with the cold...its been a long time since I have had to think about the cold in relative to a human..."

Serena smiled faintly and responded, "Yeah this isn't enough to cause worry."

Salin felt embarrassed, "sorry like I said I forget how human bodies and temp go together....since the cold..doesn't affect me."

Serena smile widened seeing her cared, which embarrassed Salin even more, "It's alright I understand."

(this getting anywhere any time soon?)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:28 pm
A_Shadow_Within
"alright we shall follow you home before we head over to Piecep." he followed Crimson to his home. he was also thinking of what they were needing to fight dragons. "what are some things that could drive a dragon off or temporaily disable one of the mighty creatures??" he asked inquisitively.

Rikimaru keep moving to the head where he was going to pound this dragon in the skull til he broke through the skull to its brain for a killing blow or the creature will sumbit to his will. he was getting more feroiucs with the beast.

Rex headed to an ally and made sure no one was following him. he then scaled the wall with quick grace and start darting on the rooftops to a building with a giant opening in the roof this was a safehouse he uses all the time. only a handful of people stayed here most of the hired hand or part of guilds. he began to ask the others what the omega are up recently.

((To Salfos))
Crimson hurried off along the vast plains and through the wilderness. It was a pretty sight, especially the open fields of flowers and spots of trees with small oases. The clouds foretold there to be rain in the near future and with a clap of thunder in the far distance gave birth to a storm. The travel was only a little over an hour before locked safely inside the home of Crimson

Crimson's house was more of a small hut cut out from the bottom of an ancient tree. It was a wild shape that twisted up to the heavens and thinned the higher it's branch rose. It was massive though and made Crimson a lovely home. He had other rooms build higher in the tree that could be accessed from the outside, kind of like a giant tree house; well that’s exactly what it was.

Crimson offered the two of you a spot at the table and pored some ever-warm tea. The smell over took the room and if it was any where as good tasting as it smelled, then you where in for the best treat in your life.

"As far as I am concerned the weakest point on a Dragon is on their chest, right where their heart would be. That would be the best spot to hit them and kill them if you can. As for disabling them, hmmmmm, you could use a clip wings technique to disable anything flying. If they take for the air, aim for their wings and use a long distance weapon, throw rocks, I don't care. I don't know of any real spells that work specially for dragons but worm juice might put them out. The only hard thing about that is you would have to have them devour it some how. Should pt them out in seconds after the first sip." Crimson said itching through his brain for some knowlege against dragoons. He was lucky to come by the egg he used for the first spell.

"Anything else, I will give you a map and plot the points of where I know there to be dragon colonies."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:33 pm
((To Ricky))
The snake spun and swirled, did everything it could to knock you off but nothing seemed to work. You had finally reached its head and where ready to bash the things brains out.

On the sea level your armies where being bombarded nonstop with waves and other magical spells casted by the monks. They knew all sorts of strong magic casting spells that helped them hold the tiny islands.

After trying and trying your men finally reached a beach and where able to flood the near by islands, suddenly to be met by the Omega Alliance. They where able to drop off many reinforcements and they fortified all of the bridges into Fray. It was a grand hold as walls of knights and jugernaughts and simple angelic soldiers stood their grand against the wild and fierce Lizard men.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:38 pm
((To Rex))

"Didn't you hear about the draft? The Omega Alliance has come to Medagerith and has asked for more soldiers. By divine right our king could not say no. They have all the power over us and now they take our sons. We are not safe here much longer. It is not that hard to notice a big building with no way in in the middle of a town. They will break through the walls and draft us into the war. All of Aeonce has gone to Hell." A younger, fiery blooded man said with his fist in the air. There was not much talking but fear rushing around the room. They knew it all just as well.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:49 pm
Van Dossel
Salin eyed the Collective as they pasted them on the mountain side. Serena was panting next to him, her mortal strength not enough to walk up this type of slant for an extended period of time. Salin sighed and looked up at the hot sun, "Damn its chilling very quickly...Serena will you be fine with the cold...its been a long time since I have had to think about the cold in relative to a human..."

Serena smiled faintly and responded, "Yeah this isn't enough to cause worry."

Salin felt embarrassed, "sorry like I said I forget how human bodies and temp go together....since the cold..doesn't affect me."

Serena smile widened seeing her cared, which embarrassed Salin even more, "It's alright I understand."

(this getting anywhere any time soon?)

((To Tyler………. lol I do this kind of thing to figure out how all of the actual events are going to work))

Night falls as you and the rest of the group reach base one. Only one more camp until you reach the Dark hand base, another two days.

The weather has really turned for the worst as a blizzard crushes through the mountain. All of the men where stuck inside the small base built as a cave just inside the rock walls. It didn’t go to deep but was large enough to fit every one and keep them warm from the blizzard.

The trail up to base was wasn't much different, the hill became steeper and the weather drooped even more but other then that it was an easy walk. Once at base camp two the next night every one piled into the small cave and slept as another blizzard plagued the mountain.

"Hey Salin, hey.....what do you think we are doing here. I have heard a few things but none of us grunts have any idea what the boss has us doin at the top of this mountain," Asked a younger dark elf with twitchy hands. His cold gray-blue body cracked still with the chilly weather and his eyes, red as ever, searched for an answer as if it was actually hovering just there in front of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:30 pm
Joa-Boo
((to Sogue))

Specter looked taken back for a second, as if Sogue had just slapped him in the face. “Is that why she was down there, is that why you where with Joa Boo Helena. I thought you could be trusted." Specter said loudly. He was gone for all of about one second and reappeared near Helena with his hand outstretched and a knife to her throat.

"Sogue, why do you travel with such creatures? I have seen her, I watched her all through the temple of Creation. She was there with Joa Boo; she was there when I killed Nitsu."
Sogue drew his Revolver with lightning speed, pointing it at Specter's face.

The air in the room tightened as hands went to weapon's hilts.

"Let her go. She's not in league with him...she's just related. I was wondering if we could use her as help. Not kill her. She hates the beast as much as we do. Let her go, ghost. Do it."

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:43 am
Quote:
((To Salfos))
Crimson hurried off along the vast plains and through the wilderness. It was a pretty sight, especially the open fields of flowers and spots of trees with small oases. The clouds foretold there to be rain in the near future and with a clap of thunder in the far distance gave birth to a storm. The travel was only a little over an hour before locked safely inside the home of Crimson

Crimson's house was more of a small hut cut out from the bottom of an ancient tree. It was a wild shape that twisted up to the heavens and thinned the higher it's branch rose. It was massive though and made Crimson a lovely home. He had other rooms build higher in the tree that could be accessed from the outside, kind of like a giant tree house; well that’s exactly what it was.

Crimson offered the two of you a spot at the table and pored some ever-warm tea. The smell over took the room and if it was any where as good tasting as it smelled, then you where in for the best treat in your life.

"As far as I am concerned the weakest point on a Dragon is on their chest, right where their heart would be. That would be the best spot to hit them and kill them if you can. As for disabling them, hmmmmm, you could use a clip wings technique to disable anything flying. If they take for the air, aim for their wings and use a long distance weapon, throw rocks, I don't care. I don't know of any real spells that work specially for dragons but worm juice might put them out. The only hard thing about that is you would have to have them devour it some how. Should pt them out in seconds after the first sip." Crimson said itching through his brain for some knowlege against dragoons. He was lucky to come by the egg he used for the first spell.

"Anything else, I will give you a map and plot the points of where I know there to be dragon colonies."

"yes that will be good. Isao....when we meet up with Rex you and him shall take hiding positions and ill will take an egg. ill will outrun it forcing it to fly then you two ambush it in the wings and hopefully we could get away. this map will be handy in avoiding the other nest. if it comes to it we will slay it. i could summon some basic creatures to distract it and we could steal it or use it to open an opportunity."
He drank more of the delicious tea. finding it very satisfying.
"thank you for the tea. how do i get to Pieceps from here? my friend will be waiting for us."  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games