Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampoctavia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:03 am
I'm Vampoctavia but everyone just calls me vamp. I am new to Gaia and the guild. I hope someone can help me out and in return i hope i can help someone else out biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:37 am
Welcome vampy!
I'm fulla blood if you need some!  

NanieIsBack

This is Exodus

Fashionable Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:56 am
      'Ellooo, I believe I joined sometime ago, but my computers a dumbass and it wouldn't show [and because I'm a dumbass] I didn't remember the name so....yeah. Just call me Bethany. =D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:41 am
Heya, I'm Myles, I figured I'd join to help out a few new Gaians here and there.

I also love Zelda and Dot Hack. =D  

Theleio

FreakNo1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:21 am
Theleio
Heya, I'm Myles, I figured I'd join to help out a few new Gaians here and there.

I also love Zelda and Dot Hack. =D

.hack rules... <3

But... someday I just had to accept, that it's TOO expensive XD
Got the first two games, complete ,hack//SIGN, the mangas and the first novell.... and then.. I had to invest my money into other things ._.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:41 am
Hellooo
I'm new to this guild. My name is Natasha (DO NOT CALL ME NAT) and I am here to help in any way I can so... yeah. Feel free to add me or message me if you need help with something. xd

Madame Nibbles

Milliani

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:55 am
-`, heart ,´-

Welcome to all of you ^.^
Im sure you will find joy in the guild!

-`, heart ,´-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:03 pm
hi every one in new to the guild you may call me mech ive been on gaia for a year and ill help out as mch as i can and pls check out my profile ill be making vid s for it and if you and a game made with music just tell me and ide be happy to make it for you  

sabertooth neko

mamichula27

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:31 pm
I don't remember if I posted here, but yea I'm new.

Gaianame: mamichula27
Info: I'm latina, living in USA. I am married and have 3 kids ages, 9, 3, and 2. I joined gaia because of my sister who is 26...yea....well, it's been cool hanging out on gaia, I talk to my sister alot.. I live in one state she lives in another...yea...I like to dance, sing, draw, write, type...anything else, well pm me to find out and add me as a friend...lol.. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:31 pm
Hey, I'm new to the Guild, I've had my account for a couple months but haven't been playing it. I started playing Gaia constantly about 3-4 weeks ago. Call me a noob. I'm here to hopefully get some help with Gaia and in the future, help others. I'm starting to do quests and stuff, but they deleted the Gracie one that I was about to do. I've done Nancy Drew Parts I, II, and III.
Hope I'm accepted to this community.
~Ryan 96  

Ryan 96

Illumino

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:32 am
Hey hey hey!

The name's Illumino, real name's Ron
been here on the Gaia community for a few months, always looking 4 company!

would've posted here sooner if it wasn't for our cr*ppy internet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:12 am
Sup'? the names knuckles, Ron, Knuckles, i love roleplaying, anime of all kinds, Genre, color, name, age, purple, and cowz ^^ i also looooooooove bein' preppeh, i make avi art and banners, heres meh shop http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4264982
Also, if you love role playin', pm me, maybe we can like.... rp.... any ways, my favorite animes are naruto, lucky star, FMA, all of the .hack// series, and thats about it, i am pretty much random, so don't try to discuss anything intelegable with me, also, most days i am pretty much worthless, so look out!
Catch ya on the flip side!  

Mr. Knuckles

Drunken Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:56 am
been too long since i last greeted people..so i'd like to say welcome to the dozens of people i missed ^_^ sweatdrop sorry about that  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:03 am
Hi, my name is Jennie. I just joined Gaia about a week and a half ago. I'm currently questing for an Elegant Emerald Satin Coat

Price: 56300

Store: HR Wesley

Donations are very much appreciated!  

yingfa93

NanieIsBack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:03 am
Welcome everyone! I hope you all have a great time here, and be sure to enjoy the punch! I SWEAR I didn't spike it ...?

... ^_^  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games