Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:22 pm
"Okay." By this time both twins were rather confused. Selana stepped forward to hug Dion, and at first her embrace was stiff - it's strange to be told to hug your own sister - but then she softened, and grabbed her twin in a stronger hold.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:49 pm
Lily's smile was small, as she sensed their confusion, but she was quite sad. This was not what she meant to happen, this is not what she had wanted. "Dion how are you feeling?"

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:59 pm
'I should have been able to prevent this, I couldn't prevent my own family's death but I could have prevented this if only I had been faster' Caterina thought guiltily but couldn't help but smile when she seen the two sisters together. 'She's strong she'll get through this' Caterina thought, noticing how strong Dion was.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:50 pm
"Fine?" Dion said hopefully, as if there was a right or wrong answer to the question. Selana laughed.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:43 pm
Race: vampire/elf
Name: Shaylene
School: Forks High School
Friends: Anyone who wants to be
Appearance: User Image
Family: Lives with aunt and uncle
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: None at moment.
Personlity: Shy and timid at first, but becomes more outgoing with time.
Height: 5'5"
Grade: 11
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): Purple
Eyes normal: Green
Sixth Sense(special power): Can control plant growth
Weakness: tears
Saying: Ooh...you touch my tralala...
Favorite Music: Within Temptation, The Matches, Everybody Else, and Secondhand Serenade. Just to name a few.
Musical Instrument:The piano and the violin.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 pm
(Ooh! Within Temptation! biggrin Want to integrate yourself into the RP while we have some downtime? Kanan is going to be away for a while.)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:16 pm
((okay...I will dance down a hallway or something! lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:37 pm
(It doesn't look like Kanan's back yet - and by the time she is, I'll probably be gone again - so as soon as someone next posts in this RP Misery_Rose_SinClair PLEASE KEEP IT GOING!)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:27 pm
"You need to tell us if you feel different, such as a strong desire for blood" Caterina warned, feeling bad that the sisters had to be monitored like this, she really wished that she could have been faster and got the poison out; her face falling as she thought about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:39 pm

"It's strange." Said Lily, drawing the girls' attention after her long silence. "You would think that you would be overcome by thirst by now. It may be your magic coming into effect." Lily said, looking down, but shot a meaningful glance at Caterina through her lashes.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:44 pm
Caterina gave Lily a confused glance but didn't say anything about the glance that she recieved. "That could be it, I'll bet you'll have a cool power, what with your magic and all" Caterina said, giving an teasing, envious look at Dion.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:57 pm
Your thoughts are no secret to me. Replied Lily cryptically.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:23 pm
'You know, I do like some of my thoughts not to be read' Caterina retorted, a bit angry that her friend was reading her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:42 pm
Shaylene sat beneath a tree in the garden behind her new house. Taking a trowel and digging a hole into the earth, Shaylene dropped three seeds. Reaching behind her, she gripped a watering can and wet the just covered hole. Placing her palm over the wet ground, Shaylene closes her eyes and concantrates. Suddenly a soft rumbling begins and the slender stem poppes out. Leaves unfurl and petals elongate. Smiling happily to herself, Shaylene gentaly carresses the Tiger lilies and sighs softely. Maybe it won't be so bad here after all She says softly.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:34 am
I don't have to read your mind to know what you're thinking. Lily thought in reply. "Even so, we should probably take you hunting sooner rather than later, just to be cautious." Said Lily, participating in the conversation. The twins wouldn't even know that there was a second one going on.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games