Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:53 pm
"Ahhh." Ai sighed of releif as she sat on the shore and splashed her face with the cold water. "It's quiet, but a good, noisy, quiet." She said smiling and laying down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:58 pm
Sira laid down next to Ai staring up at the sky. "I know.. I used to come here alot.." He said closing his eye's and listening to the gentle breeze.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:03 pm
Ai looked at him. "You sound as if you haven't come here for a long while. Why?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:08 pm
"It brings back alot of sad memories.." Sira muttered in response to Ai's question.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:11 pm
"Oh." Ai said not wanting to ask him about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:16 pm
Sira could scarcely picture his teammate's faces as he laid there. "I miss them.." He muttered not realizing he had said it out loud.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:18 pm
Them? When Sira said 'them' she couldn't help but ask. "Who is 'them'?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:21 pm
Sira opened his eye's slowly. "My teammates.." He said staring blankly at the sky. "They both died a couple of years ago.."  

Remelz
Vice Captain

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:38 pm
Ikari woke up sitting in a chair at the manor.
I guess I should try to take a walk because I been sleeping so long.
Ikari rised from her sit, wobbling a little from the soreness. Good thing people with the kitsune curse heal pretty fast. Ikari walked to go through the door, feeling dizzy.
Ikari walked down the road of the quiet village.
I need to find a place to live. I can't keep living like this, Sleeping in trees and going without food for days. I wonder if the people at the manor would let me stay..... they proably wouldn't want a werewolf freak living in there house though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:18 pm
Reks sighed as his and Naruto's arguing settled down. His mark started to bleed again, causing Reks pain. s**t... He thought. A nurse ran in, realizing some blood was seeping through the bandaids. "Please excuse me lord hokage, but stress is not good for his injurys. Will you be so kind as to leave for a little while?" The nurse asked Naruto, taking out more bandaids and wraping them around Reks' chest. Naruto left as he was asked to, soon followed by the nurse.  

Batjesusman

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:21 pm
Nanaka got up and stalked out of the building. She was looking down, so she didn't notice that anyone was near her. "Oh, sorry!" She said, bumping into Ikarri.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:24 pm
Reks sighed as the demon finally settled down. His ankle itched underneath his cast, were he couldn't reach it. Damn it....  

Batjesusman

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:20 pm
Nats_is_EMO
Nanaka got up and stalked out of the building. She was looking down, so she didn't notice that anyone was near her. "Oh, sorry!" She said, bumping into Ikarri.

"Oh hi, its ok," Ikari smiled at Nanaka. "How is everyone doing? Also can you send thanks to the person who healed me, I feel much better now." Ikari questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:36 am
"Oh, that must have been really sad." Mother said 'you should always forget the bad in the past', but you cant always forget the bad things. Ai thought as she watched the clouds. "How...if I may ask...how did they die?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games