Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombie Vs. Human RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:29 pm
* a van with jacks corperation simble shown up*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
she layed down on the bird, looking at the sky "man i cant wait to get away from eveyone" she whispered "they dont care, so why should i?" she signed and hummed softly, not returning for about a week

OK OFF SUBJECT I GOT A SERIOUS QUESTION if u got a bird then y not fly us out of here instead of geting a chopter  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:36 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
she layed down on the bird, looking at the sky "man i cant wait to get away from eveyone" she whispered "they dont care, so why should i?" she signed and hummed softly, not returning for about a week

OK OFF SUBJECT I GOT A SERIOUS QUESTION if u got a bird then y not fly us out of here instead of geting a chopter
dont ask me im not the one calling the chopter, and yea that is a good question, i just never brought it up  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:46 pm
Arage was searching in the woods, his face was scruffy, caked with dirt. He had been looking for Analessia ever since she disappeard.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:50 pm
she jumped down in front of him "hey what are you doing?" she asked, "yea sorry i was gone, i needed some time alone"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
she jumped down in front of him "hey what are you doing?" she asked, "yea sorry i was gone, i needed some time alone"

As soon as he saw her, he ran to her, hugging her tight. "Please...don't ever scare me like that again," he said, trying to hold back tears.  

Repressed Memories

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:53 pm
*shoots a undead with nice jacket* cool *takes jacket* alsome  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:55 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

As soon as he saw her, he ran to her, hugging her tight. "Please...don't ever scare me like that again," he said, trying to hold back tears.
"umm sorry i left" she said drying to breathe "if i had known you would miss me so much, i wouldnt have left" she said hugging him back  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"umm sorry i left" she said drying to breathe "if i had known you would miss me so much, i wouldnt have left" she said hugging him back

"It would have been fine if you told me or something. I thought you had died," he said, letting go of her, drying his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:00 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"It would have been fine if you told me or something. I thought you had died," he said, letting go of her, drying his eyes.
sorry i didnt mean to scare you like that" she said looking down "i just needed some time alone, thats all"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:00 pm
*the men left the van* corperation leader: were is jack  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

sorry i didnt mean to scare you like that" she said looking down "i just needed some time alone, thats all"

"Okay, are you better?" he asked, relieved that he had found her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:07 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "yes im better" she grabbed his hand and looked at him "sorry i scared you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "yes im better" she grabbed his hand and looked at him "sorry i scared you"

"It's fine. I'm glad I found you," he said, smiling at her. "Now...do you know where a lake or waterfall is?"  

Repressed Memories

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:16 pm
The-Dark-Rider
*the men left the van* corperation leader: were is jack

leon- *walks up* who r u  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games