Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:18 am
Repressed Memories
"Wait, what about fighting. I need to stop sleeping in..." he said, sighing and shaking his head.
she dumped her trash and walked up to him "i fight Mr. Penguin" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:19 am
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Rhm
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
*appears behind arage* hello how are you?

"I'm fine," he said without looking back. "So, who are the new guys?"
they are new students and i believe that one of them just got pumbled in a sword fight with analessia here

"Hey!" crosses arms, "I am just learning..."
so is she* said pointing to analessia* and i believe that i said i would fight the winner
"yes and i cant wait" she said and finished eatiing
well then i will be in the sparring grounds same rules as last time except this time 2 elements are allowed ((and congratulations aprilbaby1 on having the 1000nth post in this RP you get nothing but a pat on the back xp ))  

neon blue penguin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:19 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
"Wait, what about fighting. I need to stop sleeping in..." he said, sighing and shaking his head.
she dumped her trash and walked up to him "i fight Mr. Penguin" she said smiling

"Alrighty then. I'll be cheering you on," he said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:20 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Rhm
neon blue penguin
they are new students and i believe that one of them just got pumbled in a sword fight with analessia here

"Hey!" crosses arms, "I am just learning..."
so is she* said pointing to analessia* and i believe that i said i would fight the winner
"yes and i cant wait" she said and finished eatiing
well then i will be in the sparring grounds same rules as last time except this time 2 elements are allowed ((and congratulations aprilbaby1 on having the 1000nth post in this RP you get nothing but a pat on the back xp ))
((haha i shall slap u twisted ))  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:21 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Alrighty then. I'll be cheering you on," he said, smiling.
"come on" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:22 am
*disappears and reappears at the sparring grounds and waits for analessia to arive*  

neon blue penguin

angel_of_angels

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:23 am
::clouds of darkness overlaps Constintiene and dissappears . then reappears at the training grounds::  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:24 am
she grabbed arage's hand and they both appeared on the sparring grounds "well this is going to be fun" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

angel_of_angels

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:25 am
aye angel  
Aprilbaby1
she grabbed arage's hand and they both appeared on the sparring grounds "well this is going to be fun" she said smiling
yes it is *he said opening the armory* choose your weapon  

neon blue penguin

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

"Hehe, okay. Have fun," he said as he kissed her cheek, then went over and sat down, back leaning against a tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:26 am
"My turn!" Concentrates really hard, then flashes into a bolt of lightning and appears outside, covered in dust. "Crap... there's that static cling again..."  

Rhm Kinomoto

angel_of_angels

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:27 am
::makes a bench of darkness:: ::sits on it:: its Comfy come sit on it everybody!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:28 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
looks and chooses a short thick sword "ok" she said walking over to the ring  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:29 am
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
looks and chooses a short thick sword "ok" she said walking over to the ring
ok *chooses a katana* and walks in to the ring* your move  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games