Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:19 pm
*Logen smiled, as she had heard, Every thought that the dark wizard had thought, she had eyecontact with him, she could see intoo his mind, she said:*

"Interesting thoughts mr. Dark Wizard... you shouldnt think that this school is that underpowered"

*she was invisible, and not a single sound came after she had spoken and when she spoke it sounded like she was all around him, she then said in a twisted tone!:*

"Dont underestimate the young... and even if you are many, you have no chance!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:38 pm
The Dark Wizard looked all around him nervously then started to speak. If you know all of my thoughts then you know we are not just a band of random Dark Wizards invading a castle to cause mayhem. We have a reason and a purpose for doing what we do. And our Master hasn't even arrived in the Castle yet. We don't need to defeat you all, all we need to do is capture Dumbledore. And if that happens, we win, "he chuckled lightly after saying this". He actually showed a level of sympathy for the young Witch he had spoken to before. But for this person all his mind showed were thoughts of annoyance and of how the others would finish the job even if he failed.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:43 pm
LanceCalvis
The Dark Wizard looked all around him nervously then started to speak. If you know all of my thoughts then you know we are not just a band of random Dark Wizards invading a castle to cause mayhem. We have a reason and a purpose for doing what we do. And our Master hasn't even arrived in the Castle yet. We don't need to defeat you all, all we need to do is capture Dumbledore. And if that happens, we win, "he chuckled lightly after saying this". He actually showed a level of sympathy for the young Witch he had spoken to before. But for this person all his mind showed were thoughts of annoyance and of how the others would finish the job even if he failed.

*Logen thought for a moment she said:*

"my headmaster is not a person who you will capture, if you should even try, you will have more to grasp over than you can manage!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:42 pm
Sil had been walking around in the forbidden forest looking for something interesting to do, after all she wasn't really a bad person, or was she? was the choice of bad and evil already answered by the form of her genes? Walking around Aimlessly she figured she'd better get back to the castle to figure out how far the dark wizards had come. Walking, she didn't want to teleport or fly back, she wanted to use her functioning feet for once.

Walking towards the castle she saw hexes flying lighting up certain spots in the castle, "it seems that they are up to their necks, I'd better join in and make their day a bit worse" she tought with a wicked grin on her face.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:49 pm
An Unknown voice suddenly started speaking in both of there minds. Be silent by foolish minion. I will be at the castle shortly and the only one that could have stopped me was ordered to leave. Amusing that it was a group dedicated to keeping order that ordered this castles only hope to leave. I'm well aware of exactly how strong Dumbledore is. But I also understand that the greatest weakness we can exploit is his blind trust in people. Oh yes, "he spoke in a rather condescending tone as he spoke to the student". That teacher of yours did teach you a technique before he left. That spell is easily the highest level spell you know. You will never be able to perform that spell unless you understand what makes it work, muhahahahah. The voice drifted away like smoke and vanished. The signal was only a mile away coming from the west.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:45 pm
"Ack!"
Dandellion fell to her knees and held her head between her hands. She didn't know what happened but she took a mad dash towards the source of the noise. Suddenly she didn't seem to think anymore.
(Eeheehee.......I don't know what happened to Saiden)  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:19 am
*Logen smiled and stunned the guy that she was talking to and she went towards the place that she had detected the most Dark red spot*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:02 am
Coming into the entrance hall she felt the tension in the castle, both fractions were really tense, Sil decided to test out that spell she learnt earlier today, focusing on the dark spot in her mind feelong the torrent on magic explode, focusing on her palm increasing the output and continuing to focus the power to her palm, again the orange orb formed this time she did as her teacher said and didn't put a lock on the spell increasing the power she noticed that the orb was pushing itself away from her hand as if it knew not to harm it's creator.

Wondering what would happen next she stood there watching the orb and continued increasing the magic she put into it.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:15 pm
name-hank mesh
with-oop
extra items- firebolt and invis cloke

hank-*comes out of the room of requirement and hears a loud bang* ah man i need to hurry or all the death eaters will be taken *runs to the stears and without stoping jumps over the railing and starts to dive and uses the grapleing spell to slow his aproch to the ground* so who wants some *kicks the door and sees 20 or so death eaters fighting 10 or so students da members and oop members* so we r out matched SO ALSOME *runs into battle*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:14 pm
There dark leader moved slowly from the forest toward the castle. He wasn't dressed in a cloak of any color like the others. There also wasn't any type of tattoo on there shirt. This person looked like an ordinary person. Black hair, green eyes, sort of pale complexion. A green shirt, blue jeans, white socks and a black pair of shoes. He looked at the castle from the forest, this Wizard wasn't trying to hide himself at all. The sun was starting to come up creating a sort of red glow. A red sun, heh an omen of misfortune this is a sign of our victory in my book. Dumbledore, come out here and face me. Otherwise I shall come in there and take you by force. The five dark cloaked wizards appeared beside him. The six Dark Wizards started walking toward the castle side by side.

Commander 1- It
Commander 2- ends
Commander 3- now
Commander 4- you
Commander 5- loose
Leader- Hogwarts

The group spoke in a rythm as they began to walk through the gate.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:12 pm
LanceCalvis
There dark leader moved slowly from the forest toward the castle. He wasn't dressed in a cloak of any color like the others. There also wasn't any type of tattoo on there shirt. This person looked like an ordinary person. Black hair, green eyes, sort of pale complexion. A green shirt, blue jeans, white socks and a black pair of shoes. He looked at the castle from the forest, this Wizard wasn't trying to hide himself at all. The sun was starting to come up creating a sort of red glow. A red sun, heh an omen of misfortune this is a sign of our victory in my book. Dumbledore, come out here and face me. Otherwise I shall come in there and take you by force. The five dark cloaked wizards appeared beside him. The six Dark Wizards started walking toward the castle side by side.

Commander 1- It
Commander 2- ends
Commander 3- now
Commander 4- you
Commander 5- loose
Leader- Hogwarts

The group spoke in a rythm as they began to walk through the gate.

(meanwhile)

hank- *kicks one behind him and hex's one in front of him* die u basterds *turns around and uses a cuting curse in anothers throught killing him* ha that makes 3 20 or so to go till a new record death totle *sees another geting up and uses the killing curse in his face as he looks up* 4  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:22 pm
The leader holds up his right hand and the spirits of the fallen Dark Wizard begin to float from there bodies. A black hole opens up in his hand and the souls float toward it then disappear in a sparkling white light. The people he had gotten to attack Hogwarts were not evil. They were a bunch of poor Dark Wizards that wanted an equal chance at living as everyone else. Therefore there energies were positive instead of the negative energies most associated
with Dark Wizards. His eyes gleamed a sort of formidable Magenta red as he absorbed the souls. Then the leader started speaking in a rather sinister ghost like way. All people possess there own unique abilities that they can use in life. For every soul I capture I gain there abilities giving me an edge over any living Wizard that ever lived. But there is one person in this school that I particularly would like to capture. They people around me can have there freedom if they can persuade Dumbledore and rest of the community to give it to them. The true prize for me will be the Descendant of an extremely ancient Demon. Why should such a young student be gifted with such power and not know how to use it. All will be made clear soon, this castle will soon feel the wrath of the Bloodline of Balin. And the young student doesn't even realize they possess these powers, "the dark figure smirked then ordered his five Minions to go ahead". He stood there in the open waiting for one of the students or teachers to find hm.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:07 pm
hank-*kicks another and transfigures the floor into a sword and puts a feather light charm on the huge sword* now lets do this *5 death eaters come his way* NOW *the sword wraps around him like a cocoon and flots in the air*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:49 am
(Megamanexe709: did anyone say they were death-eaters? Dark wizards are not necesary death eaters...)
Sil looked curiously at the steadily more sinister looking orb above er palm growing darker by the minute hearing someone coming up behind her she turned around and saw someone in the entrance continuing her efforts with the orb she poured more magic into the orb magic flowing freely into the orb.

The orb seemed to become something like a black hole starting to suck spirits towards it, taking spiders and other smaller things as if they were nothing. As she continued to pour more energy into the increasingly creepy orb watching as it grew more and more formidable. The wind from the open entrance blowing past was cold.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:40 pm
Six Dark Wizards stood in front of the office of Dumbledore. They had finally found it but they were not sure if he was in there or not. The group stood there looking at the passageway. There had to be a password or some way to get inside. What was the problem, reducing there size to slip through the bottom of the passageway wouldn't work because the door was skillfully sealed. This wall didn't appear to be anything special but there was no hiding from one of the Wizards. This Wizard could look through a number of objects. It was a ghost vision sort of, this ability usually didn't have much use except to get him into trouble but in this case the ability proved useful. Another Wizard pulled there wand out of there cloak. Pointing at the door they spoke an incantation. Furnunculus, a flame shot from there wand to the door stopping at the wall. The flame just sat there on the wall as though it was alive then crawled down the wall. There was a Magical Barrier around this area how were these poorly trained Dark Wizards to break the Barrier. Suddenly a figure appeared behind them. It was Lucious Malfoy, he drew his wand from his rope. Several green lights started shooting out of his wand assaulting the door. The barrier glowed as the hexes hit the door making a sort of green glow against the white Barrier that looked somewhat like a large neon Spider Web. The Barrier flashed white and started to disappear. Why he was there was unclear but he had helped them. For that the Dark Wizards bowed lightly to Luscious then entered Dumbledores chambers. This was shaking up to be a rather unusual occurance. After all, for some unknown reason this had gone from a bunch of poor Dark Wizards with a mission to a gathering of Dark Wizards of all wealth. The situation would only get worse in the future and the students were too outmatched to handle this situation.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games