Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:01 pm
A quiet sort of Sally.

I just got a call today from my Father's wife, a true demented stepmother. She decided to finally tell me that my father had been hospitalized for the last two days, and that he's finally home and in a lot of pain and might I visit him or call him?...

It took a lot not to scream at her. I can't believe she waited two days to tell me that he was hurting. He might have to be returned to the hospital, soon.

The problem? He had a cist on his face. A big one. ~Sighs~ Eight shots of morphine didn't numb the pain enough for him.

So my issue... people who don't tell other people when their loved ones are hurting. It's a form of lying, by denying them the information.. it's denying them everything.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:03 pm
Sheol Kitten
A quiet sort of Sally.

I just got a call today from my Father's wife, a true demented stepmother. She decided to finally tell me that my father had been hospitalized for the last two days, and that he's finally home and in a lot of pain and might I visit him or call him?...

It took a lot not to scream at her. I can't believe she waited two days to tell me that he was hurting. He might have to be returned to the hospital, soon.

The problem? He had a cist on his face. A big one. ~Sighs~ Eight shots of morphine didn't numb the pain enough for him.

So my issue... people who don't tell other people when their loved ones are hurting. It's a form of lying, by denying them the information.. it's denying them everything.

sad That's awful Sheol. Do you at least know if he'll be okay?  

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:05 pm
Sheol Kitten
A quiet sort of Sally.

Maybe she was trying to keep you from worrying or something? I dunno. She should have told you sooner, but maybe she thought it would be best. ~shrugs~  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:06 pm
... Honestly? Yes. I'm sure he'll be fine in the long run. And as much as I dislike my father, he was hurting and he needed comfort from his children, of which I was the only one informed and not until after all of the real problem was gone. I think of it like a chance to get to know him better and maybe mend our relationship that was denied me...

.. I'm sure he'll be fine, he's just going to be hurting for the next week. And I've been told they might hospitalize him for some reason again.

Sheol Zone

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:08 pm
Mkay, well, you can always come vent to me if you need to. I'm on most of the time  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:12 pm
Af Mas
Mkay, well, you can always come vent to me if you need to. I'm on most of the time

And this is why I love you so much Affy. ^^ ~Cuddles~ You're too sweet.  

Sheol Zone

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:28 pm
Sheol Kitten
Af Mas

heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:30 pm
I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE LATEST WOW PATCH mad  

Zanzarus

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:31 pm
Af Mas
Sheol Kitten
Af Mas

heart 3nodding
Told you ;3 *giggles*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:36 pm
Sheol I know what you mean about the not telling. I found out this spring break, that my ferret was at the vets for about five days slipping between life and death because of a illness that he will eventually die from. For about two weeks they told me nothing about all of this. I would have liked to know. He is like my baby and even though I would have been worried about it and stuff, its not the kind of thing you should keep from someone.

Won't even go over what they tried to pull with one of my fish when I was a little kid. xp  

Krissim Klaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:42 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sheol I know what you mean about the not telling. I found out this spring break, that my ferret was at the vets for about five days slipping between life and death because of a illness that he will eventually die from. For about two weeks they told me nothing about all of this. I would have liked to know. He is like my baby and even though I would have been worried about it and stuff, its not the kind of thing you should keep from someone.

Won't even go over what they tried to pull with one of my fish when I was a little kid. xp

Not knowing can make you feel cheeted. When I went away to summer camp for a week I found out when I came back that we were moving to a new state and my dad just got a new job, because he lost his old one a few months back. That was...an interesting ride home.
But at the same time, I was kind of glad not to know. It would have ruined my summer knowing that I was leaving, it ruined the rest of it when I found out. And I know I didn't want to deal with the stress of my dad loosing his job. While not knowing can make you feel cheeted, I think your family wanted you to have fun during your spring break. Doing the wrong thing, for the right reasons.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:48 pm
Krissim Klaw

What is it about people older than us... ~Sighs~ I'm an adult now, and they're all telling me to act like it. But when you keep something that vital from a person to either spite them, or protect them, you're either acting like a child and setting a bad example, or treating the new adult like a child and contradicting your own words.

~Hugs Kriss~ I'm sorry about your ferret, hon.

Sheol Zone

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:48 pm
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw

Not knowing can make you feel cheeted. When I went away to summer camp for a week I found out when I came back that we were moving to a new state and my dad just got a new job, because he lost his old one a few months back. That was...an interesting ride home.
But at the same time, I was kind of glad not to know. It would have ruined my summer knowing that I was leaving, it ruined the rest of it when I found out. And I know I didn't want to deal with the stress of my dad loosing his job. While not knowing can make you feel cheeted, I think your family wanted you to have fun during your spring break. Doing the wrong thing, for the right reasons.
I actually found out on the drive home for spring break. So it didn't work out that way. They didn't tell me while I was up at school. Probably because they knew I already had so much stress because of my shitty teachers. But I still wanted to have known.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:53 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw

I actually found out on the drive home for spring break. So it didn't work out that way. They didn't tell me while I was up at school. Probably because they knew I already had so much stress because of my shitty teachers. But I still wanted to have known.

True, at least it shows that they care enough to think of that first. 3nodding  

Sirus Jin

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:56 pm
Sheol Kitten
A quiet sort of Sally.

Your stepmom sounds like a right b***h.

If I actually knew her, I would've gone off on her. I would have been screaming my head off at her and making death threats and whatever else.

To withhold that kind of information is.......heartless. God. o.o  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games