Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:36 pm

Necris felt something was wrong. "wind element, deliver this message to Zatchin, help is needed somewhere, most likely with gwen. Go." Necris summoned his fire element to create fire fists and he used his shadow element to enhance his eyes. He then summoned the earth element to protect his body. Using his shadow eyes he started looking through the buildings. He saw Gwen and that Kurian guy in an alley. He ran into the alley and used his water element to put an ice wall between Kurian and gwen. He then charged at gwen and grabbed her arm. "Lets go..."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:39 pm

she was crying as she followed him, "i...its not like him to do that....." she ran fast to keep up with Necis.

She met up with them, "whats going on??!"

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:47 pm

"Kurian tried to... why am i talking? Gwen you tell her im gonna make somethign to protect you guys." Necris started making a glass building to protect zatchin and gwen. "This should keep you guys safe." Necris started using water to cool down the glass.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:50 pm

Gwen told he reverything, a frightened look in her eye.

Zatchin swore, "I should cut off his d*** just for a start and then have some real fun. What he tryed to do is horrid."

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:02 pm

Zach and Sakura screamed in pain, clutching their heads. "APOLLO! STOP!"

Kurian sat down. He muttered something in Japanese, literally breaking the wall behind him with his fist.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:04 pm

"Look Zatchin, no offense, but youre absolutely no match for him. If I can make explosions. So can he..." Necris placed a layer of rock and vines inside the dome. "And that means that I might be the only one who can stop him." Necris walked over to Zatchin. "I may not have known you for long but I'm not gonna lose you. I really do love ya, no matter what I say, thats what I feel." Necris looked straight into Zatchins eyes. "I really do."

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:05 pm

Kurian growled. He took off, running for Zach and Sakura.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:12 pm

she wanted to see him....wanted to ask him why. she teliported to him, "why did you do that??" she asked softly.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:21 pm

Kurian looked at her lovingly. "I love you..." He sighed. "But Apollo has taken over Zach and Sakura again, we have to suppress the Oracles before someone hears them."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:23 pm

Necris looked at Zatchin. "She can TELEPORT???" Necris punched out of the dome. "Cmon. We cant just stand here and let him do whatever."

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:34 pm

((Bwahaha, another character to screw things up even more.))

Name: Hinako Aikawa
Appearance: Black eyes, black hair, wears black all the time
Weapons: Two black swords, Chaos and Death, two red swords, Sin and Blood, and two blue swords, Despair and Alliance
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:42 pm

(( and you can keep up with all of these characters? ))

Necris saw Kurian. "Youll die for what you did. Earth beast, fire beast, water beast. I summon you. Get him." Necris summoned his monsters then he ran at kurian while summoning white armor and a shadow blade. He threw the blade into the ground and went to throw a punch at Kurian.

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:53 pm

Kurian laughed. "Pathetic!" He sidestepped easily. His Sharingan suddenly had five tomoe instead of three...

Hinako grinned, watching from a distance. "Oi, Kurian-san, you always were a fighter... But did you have to activate the fifth level?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:03 pm

Necris easily caught his balance back and front flipped and landed on his feet. He pointed his finger at the ground and shadow hands popped up and tried grabbing Kurian. Necris' summons also charged at Kurian. Necris ran after them and summoned a wind sword. He sent wind slashed towards Kurian when he noticed someone else. "Who are you?"

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:07 pm

Hinaki smiled. "Someone who's been stal-Following Kurian long enough to know it's not a good idea to fight him."

Kurian laughed, forming hand seals. "Raikiri!" Lightning gathered in his palm and he struck all three summons with it, dispelling them. "Now," He muttered, "If only I could use Kirin..."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games