Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:08 pm
(haha nice and thanks ^_^)
She pulls out the cookies and sets them to cool "Nobody eat, got it" she said and walks off to hers and walts room

Jessica smirks "aye aye captain" she grins  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:11 pm
He gets finished getting dressed and leaves the room as she came in.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:18 pm
"dont touch the cookies" she said sternly before smiling playfully and walking into the room to shower  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:24 pm
He goes down and sees the cookies. He talked to some of the others for a couple of minutes but they weren't any use. He went back up, people starting to really come in. Thankfully the bouncer Walt hired was there. He went into the room and silently creeps into the bathroom and poked his head into the shower asking, "When can we eat the cookies?" Completely unphased with what he saw because he didn't feel it was something to get worked up about.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:28 pm
"AHH!" she screams trying to cover herself up "ever heard of knocking walt?" she asked her eyes wide almost forgetting what he had asked (gtg lolz goin 2 the movies, might b on later not sure, well cya later walt)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:38 pm
(Alright. What're you watching?)

"Yes, I have. Never got used to it. So, cookies? When?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:38 pm
(went to go see speed racer lolz)

She rolls her eyes and turns off the water, she pushes him out of the way and grabs a towel, wrapping herself tightly "i dont think you deserve cookies" she said playfully, "you've been a bad boy" she pokes him before walking out of the bathroom "wait till i get dressed, then ill think about letting you eat a cookie" she said smiling and grabbing some clothes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:49 pm
(Heard it sucks and that it's a disgrace to the original cartoon.)

He follows her. "What do you mean, 'bad boy'?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:31 pm
(haha it was...okay lolz)
"didnt anyone ever tell you, your not suppose to sneak up on someone while their in the shower?" she asked quickly getting dressed, she brushed her hair "especially a girl?" she rolls her eyes and laughs while shaking her head "so did you like what you saw?" she asked messing around with him "come on i think people are arriving now" she smiles and walks out of the room  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:50 am
"Well, um, I didn't get a great look. You were so quick to get out and the fog and you covering up, maybe I'll get a better look some other time." He didn't follow her. He closed the door, but left it unlocked, and went to his bed. He looked at it for a minute and wondered just what it had been through before he arrived. He sat down on it and turned on the television set and then got up, went over to the DVD player, put Evil Dead in and went back and sat down.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:09 pm
She smirks and walks downstairs before realizing he didnt follow "huh" she turns and walks back into the room, she opens the door "hey, you coming down?" she asked closing the door behind her and walking in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:22 pm
"I don't know. All of a sudden I have this *Whoosh*sudden feeling that I should just settle down for a few minutes. Just kind of let my eyes droop and be calm for a few minutes." He looked almost depressed, but he wasn't. He was just letting himself relax into what it felt like falling into.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:30 pm
She raises her eyebrows "err okay..." she sits next to him "you sure your alright?" she asked looking at him, she takes his hand and kisses his palm "well if your sure, ill be downstairs okay? unless you want me to be here, i dont mind" she smiles  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:37 pm
He smiles at her. "I'll be fine. I'll just stop the movie and come down with you."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:40 pm
"you sure?" she smiles and stands up "maybe we can watch the movie later together?" she asked "when everybody's gone"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games