Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:30 am
TaraNatureGirl
* she swims in front of the fish* no no no this fish is my friend! * she said pouting*
fish:ha kiba i have made a friend and now you cant hurt me
kiba hits the fish lightly on the head
she said i couldent hurt you in a poermenant way but i still am going to thwack you once on the head  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:33 am
* after she sees kiba hit the fish on the head slightly she hits kiba in the head hard* i told you the fish was my friend and not to hurt it! * she looks up in the sky* oh boy thats a big one! * she bites her lip then holds out both her hands and masses of energy come out of them and they hit the astroid and destroy it* whew that was a bit tireing!  

KillerCookie329

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:33 am
hello an asteroid is coming and we need to stop it before it destoys the forest and trishes home along with us *Hige running around screaming* AHHHHHHHHH  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:37 am
TaraNatureGirl
* after she sees kiba hit the fish on the head slightly she hits kiba in the head hard* i told you the fish was my friend and not to hurt it! * she looks up in the sky* oh boy thats a big one! * she bites her lip then holds out both her hands and masses of energy come out of them and they hit the astroid and destroy it* whew that was a bit tireing!

hooray the fishes were'nt destroying along with the rest of the forest and us  

Ninja Assasin13

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:38 am
yay.... now my hands hurt, i hate doing big stuff like that! * she said shaking her hands*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:48 am
TaraNatureGirl
fish:ha ha kiba
man i was just hitting it for saying somethingmean  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:49 am
so you still hit it! * she said rubbing the fishes head* did he hurt you poor fishy? * she says in a funny voice like she's talking to a baby*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:53 am
TaraNatureGirl
so you still hit it! * she said rubbing the fishes head* did he hurt you poor fishy? * she says in a funny voice like she's talking to a baby*

*jumps back off of the cliff*
hige:CANNONBALL!!!!!
*make a huge wave when he lands*  

Ninja Assasin13

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:54 am
TaraNatureGirl
fish:no hes a weakling
say that again fish and im going to realy hurt you  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:54 am
ahhhhhhhhh! tidal wave! * she says laughing as she gets splashed by higes jump*  

KillerCookie329

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:55 am
* she glares at kiba* you hurt this fish and ill hurt you more! * she says glareing at him*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:04 pm
TaraNatureGirl
* she glares at kiba* you hurt this fish and ill hurt you more! * she says glareing at him*
kiba sits down on a rock ledge in the water with a rock overhang
fine but that fish better shut up  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:06 pm
fine. ok fishy stop teasing kiba even though i know its fun ok if you do ill stop talking to you and i wont be your friend! * she said waving her finger at the fish*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:11 pm
TaraNatureGirl
fine. ok fishy stop teasing kiba even though i know its fun ok if you do ill stop talking to you and i wont be your friend! * she said waving her finger at the fish*
fishbut lass its fun.....very well lass
ha finally....wait you said it was fun to annoy me  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:15 pm
TaraNatureGirl

wow that was the biggest wave i have ever made i am going to go gather fruit do yall want some  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games