Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 679 680 681 682 683 684 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:51 pm
Rainey_angel81

Shoki - there are some exercises that you can do that will make it so that you're less likely to be bitten, but the exercises involve having your hands around the food and being quick enough to correct the behavior. One of the lesser ways is to strictly hand feed the dog and it also seems like she has territorial aggression with the food bowl, so making it so that she can't own the dog bowl and the place she eats can help as well. She's still under 13months of age so you may be able to get it to a manageable level but it may not be entirely fixed. She's also a terrier and becoming aggressive at a young age from them tends to stick for life unless you're on top of it.

But that's just my two cents

Tried hand-feeding her as well as petting her and/or having a hand near the dish while she's eating and moving the dish location. She still snarls and lashes out, not as bad any more though I guess. Now I can walk around her and pet her sometimes. And it's not just the bowl. She'll attack us if in her desperate attempt to snarl, bite and eat at the same time she's spilled all her food onto the floor. It takes a while in the kennel before she calms down, and she's extremely more easy to irritate if the cats are anywhere in the area. I do appreciate the advice, I'm just not seeing her getting much better than she is now.

Though, her actions make more sense now. Before it seemed like she was a glutton, scarfing down as much food as she could as fast as possible. Now I realize it was from having to get her share before one of the other animals in the house ate it instead. ******** idiot people, I heard our pup's mother just had another litter too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:29 am
I need someone to talk to...
I'm just trying to end substance abuse.
I'm dealing with crazy s**t.
My dad wont get me a therapist until I confide within him everything.
I don't believe I can.
Anyone growing up in this crazy world homosexual/has a bit of advice for a 17 year old adolescent, I would be endlessly grateful if someone dropped me a PM or caught me on IM, or something... I don't have anywhere else to turn.  

aaaaafkp

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:40 pm
My internet service has been suspended due to another infraction of the FAP policy. Dammit, I seriously dislike this. I want to have unlimited internet access at a speed above dialup for a good price without worrying about violating a download policy thingy.

Anyway, you guys won't see me that much now that my service has been suspended. See ya.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:18 pm
Well, my brother is home and we'll all continue to pretend nothing ever happened. 'Cause you know, ignoring the fact my mom had my brother taken away is totally healthy. Oh, but I can't talk about anything like that since I'm a psychology student which means I'm not learning anything, I'm a just ******** parrot.
Also, my mate invited me to a con that's right near him. If I can manage to go this'll be the first time I get to be with him and I so want to. I've loved this guy for like four years and our 'official' two year anniversary is in a little over a week. The con is in Nov. and even if I manage to get employed by then I'll have enough notice to get the time off. Money's gonna be a big issue...the plane tickets and hotel costs will have to be separate. I've done some searching and the cheapest tickets average around $500. Ouch.

...I meet my new therapist tomorrow.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:07 am
The sounds coming from my uni laptop aren't ones I wanted to hear crying

EDIT: I managed to get my data off.... but it's not good news. To explain better, my laptop's HDD has died (not completely.... but it's almost useless) and now needs to be replaced.

*click click click*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:57 am
So like at 2am there's a helicopter circling the sky near my neighborhood. Judging by the fact that there was a searchlight and had been doing this for at least 10 minutes I'm going to assume it's a police helicopter looking for someone. Yes, no sleep for me as of yet..I probably won't be getting after the last incident that happened here like a week ago. There was a shooting in the neighborhood where my grandma lives. There was a lady in the neighborhood who had her dog pepper sprayed by the police while this was going on

http://www.kentucky.com/179/story/118345.html

So as you can see after seeing a helicopter that close to my neighborhood and after that incident that I'm on high alert. In fact I have my sword next to me as we speak.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:47 am
The new management for the Australian section of this company is very interesting. They're doing a week of work for a client for free to let them "sample" what services they provide.... but the most interesting thing is, they're still paying the person to actually do this week of work.

This is showing that things actually might be a lot better under the new Australian management...... once it's all up and running.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:42 pm
Okay, today just stunk. It all started with me getting up at 8:30 am to get ready for my yearly check in at my heart doctor. Anyways, I was in the bathroom cleaning up and getting ready, when I got the s**t oh no feeling. I could tell my eyes were bugging out on me. The best I can describe it would be as if you stood infront of twenty cameras with there flashes on and your eyes wide open. You get those white flashes that stay like 30 seconds or so afterword. Well it was like that only the flashes aren't from a flash and don't just go away.

It got progressivly worse till I could hardly focus on anything and had to stumble out to the kitchen and tell my dad about it who promplty called our eye doctor. Anyways I was freaken out a bit because the thought of loosing my eyes pretty much equals death to an artist like me. I had two-three other episodes like this though while up at college so I was pretty sure it would pass and figured it was some kind of migrain thing, but since I was home I wanted to go in to the eye doctor and make sure it wasn't something serious.

Anyways, the eye doctor had us come straight in. After about thirty minutes of the flashing my eyes begin to settle, but I start to get a horrible headache. Because I have always had headaches follow these episodes, I had already taken a headache pill, although all it could do was take the edge off the pain.

Well we get to the eye doctor, and naturally there is a decent bit of waiting, especially since this wasn't a schedualed visit. Well my head felt like someone was hitting it with a hammer and my stomache started to get very nauses, another side affect that has also happened in the past.

Normally, I would have laid down but becaus I couldn't I was really getting bad. My head got worse and worse, and my stomach wouldn't settle. My heart started raising and I got horrible chills. Then of course there is the fact I curled up in the chair in a fetal position while all the other people are probably wondering what the ******** is wrong with her.. (insert them scooting away)

Well finally, the nurse pulled us in for the prep stuff, basic vision test, eye pressure test (hate that), and the eye drops to dialte everything for the doctor. Thankfully, she could see how sick I was so when done, instead of putting me back into the general waiting area to wait for the eye drops to take affect, she put me in a private room.

Well the doctor finally came in, and by then my stomach was really bothering me. He pushed my head in the little contraption to shine the light in so he could see everything, and I knew I was going to puke (I almost never puke. Usually it takes some kind of stomach virus and it's been about 6 years since the last time that happened.)

Anyways I was like, "I need a trash I'm going to puke."

Doctor, "Just one more second..."

Me, "No I mean now!"

Well they gave me a little trashcan and shure enough I vomited five times in it. At least the doctor took it reall well and tried to comfort me. Anyways, after that at least my stomach stopped bothering me. Well he then took like another minute looking at my eyes before telling me, that optically everything was ok.

He told me I was indeed suffering from a mirgrain. A real migrain, since most people who say they are having them, are actually just having tension headaches. Anyways he said my descriptions of the lights and everything was standard for what people who experience them often say. Aparantly the migrain starts back in the optical nerver/base of the head and often causes these odd spasmic reactions in the eyes.

Well needless to say it was good news that at least we caught it during an episode so we could see infact nothing bad was happening with my eyes. He gave me a name of a drug that usually stops migrains if you catch them early, so I am going to go see my regular doctor about it.

Ultimatly, I spent most of the rest of the day laying in bed till my head finally stopped hurting around 5pm. Starting to feel pretty good, although my eyes are still a littled dialted from the eye drops, and I'm still kind of groagy. All I can say, is I'm glad the day is almost over. ^-^;;  

Krissim Klaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:26 pm
Argh, what a day.

Long story short I've been fighting trojans and crap all afternoon, and they don't seem to stay away forever. Tried following the steps on Symantecs site, but can only get so far. It wants me to delete all sorts of registry things, but they don't seem to exist for me.

At least I got Yellowcard's new cd and freed up some space from Second Life that I didn't realize was there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:03 pm
Eddily
Argh, what a day.

Long story short I've been fighting trojans and crap all afternoon, and they don't seem to stay away forever. Tried following the steps on Symantecs site, but can only get so far. It wants me to delete all sorts of registry things, but they don't seem to exist for me.

At least I got Yellowcard's new cd and freed up some space from Second Life that I didn't realize was there.
Use HiJackThis http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/programs.php#hijackthis

And maybe VundoFix (if you have a lot of pop-ups) http://www.atribune.org/content/view/24/2/

Isolate your computer from the internet after downloading it all.

EDIT: @Krissim, sounds like you've had one hell of a day, try to rest up and get better soon!  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:10 pm
Ah, Kris, that is so weird...I had a migraine last night too....And yes it was a real migraine complete with stomach pains and jackhammers going on in my head. It was awful, I suddenly was very aware of how big my head was because I could feel pain in every aspect of it. I'm glad we both seem to be doing better though. On the bright side for me, I usually only get them maybe once or twice a year, so I'm good for a while...*hopefully*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:28 pm
@Kriss: . . . Wow. Good to know you're okay.

Well, as okay as you can be with migraines, but you know what I mean. *hug* heart

I'm doing really well this quarter; I'm enjoying all 4 of my classes (and the resulting 4-day "weekends"), homework load is minimal at best, and I'm generally loving life right now. heart

Oh, and my boyfriend preordered "Deathly Hallows" for me, so I'm practically chomping at the bit until it comes on the 21st. heart whee

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:40 pm
Eddily- Good luck getting it fixed.

Crenn- Thanks X3

Manda- Aww (huggles) The MIGRAINES are attacking! Glad to hear you don't have them often, so far they have been pretty rare for me too. This is only like the third I've ever had so hopefully they will stay rare XP

Sunegami- Thanks ^.^ And I'm glad to here you got a good schedual. I managed a 4 day weekend one quarter and it was so nice. It's great to hear things are going good. O.o and I'm chomping at the bit for the new book too! (also preordered it)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:56 pm
Crenn
Eddily
Argh, what a day.

Use HiJackThis http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/programs.php#hijackthis

And maybe VundoFix (if you have a lot of pop-ups) http://www.atribune.org/content/view/24/2/

Isolate your computer from the internet after downloading it all.

EDIT: @Krissim, sounds like you've had one hell of a day, try to rest up and get better soon!

Thank you, I actually had Vundo earlier, haven't heard anything from it for awhile, but I'll still give it a whirl. Scanning with AVG right now and it's found a few things, but it's gonna be scanning for a few hours.

Kriss - thanks ^^  

Eddily

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:13 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sunegami- Thanks ^.^ And I'm glad to here you got a good schedual. I managed a 4 day weekend one quarter and it was so nice. It's great to hear things are going good. O.o and I'm chomping at the bit for the new book too! (also preordered it)

Good schedule = happy vixen. whee I have 3 classes Mondays, 1 class Tuesdays, and 2 of the Monday classes again on Wednesdays. It so rocks. heart  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 679 680 681 682 683 684 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games