Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:56 am
lord chazxr
iiAngel of Death Temari
lord chazxr
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi

"Yeah, but she's gone...To somewhere." He looks at her sadly.

Akey looks at him kinda nervous "I-im sorry i didnt mean to bring it up!!!" She say kinda felling bad.

"Nice to meet you!"

Akey looks to the side "Oh hello there who are you?!?!" Akey said looking at the new persone

Im rek's! *smiles*

"Hi Rek im Akey!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:57 am
-pops up in the sky again- -put a finger on chin- how am i going to fix this problem -falls-  

Shiori_Azure

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:59 am
Akey waches the girl fall and trys to cach her "AHHH NO DONT YOU WILL GET HURT!!!!" Akey yells still trying to cach the girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:59 am
no its reks, reks is my name *all of a sudden xultima is behind leon* "heh heh" hello heres your son Ive been training him hahaha! xultima says  

lord chazxr

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:00 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
Akey waches the girl fall and trys to cach her "AHHH NO DONT YOU WILL GET HURT!!!!" Akey yells still trying to cach the girl.

-_- -bounces of the other girls head and back flips 5 times and lands on feet- see im not hurt....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:01 am
*xultima snaps and people in black cloaks with hoods on appear one of them take there hood off and its ryoku*  

lord chazxr

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:03 am
Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari

-_- -bounces of the other girls head and back flips 5 times and lands on feet- see im not hurt....

Akey looks at her in embarecment "UGH HOW DID I NOT NO?!?!" She say her face getting red and she crouches down and put her head in her knees "Stupid stupid stupid! Why do i have to be so stupid!?!" She yells to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:04 am
lord chazxr
no its reks, reks is my name *all of a sudden xultima is behind leon* "heh heh" hello heres your son Ive been training him hahaha! xultima says

Akey looks at him "Huh?"  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:06 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari

Akey looks at her in embarecment "UGH HOW DID I NOT NO?!?!" She say her face getting red and she crouches down and put her head in her knees "Stupid stupid stupid! Why do i have to be so stupid!?!" She yells to herself.

-pats the girls shoulder- ur not stupid i am!i broke the dishwasher and 2 sinks!!!! (im NOT kidding that was TRUE!!XDimz a klutz)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:10 am
*koji walks around the school bored and NOT paying any attention to wuts going on*  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 am
Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari

-pats the girls shoulder- ur not stupid i am!i broke the dishwasher and 2 sinks!!!! (im NOT kidding that was TRUE!!XDimz a klutz)

Akey looks up "I still fell so stupid"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:14 am
II Purple_Cura II
*koji walks around the school bored and NOT paying any attention to wuts going on*

"Hi im Akey you talked to my brother last night Koi"  

iiAngel of Death Temari

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:17 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
II Purple_Cura II

oh hello! *smiles*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:20 am
II Purple_Cura II
iiAngel of Death Temari
II Purple_Cura II

oh hello! *smiles*

*smiles back* How are you?  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:22 am
(brb poeple nii-chan want the computer!!XP)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games