Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:47 am
Sunegami
@
Oh, and my boyfriend preordered "Deathly Hallows" for me, so I'm practically chomping at the bit until it comes on the 21st. heart whee
OMGME2!!1!1

Yea, so exicted for that. My roomie wants to dress up, but I'll be working that night, so I won't have time for that. So oh well! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Been a long while hasn't it?

Things are s**t over here.

Pastell Ball Python Died.

First clutch of leopard gecko hatchlings died.

Bad crickets killed 7 animals.

Axle nearly died.

Beeper was deathly ill.

Missed this years chance of ball python breeding.

Money got stolen.

Girlfriend left me.

Huh. Lots of bad things.... Anyways... If anyones interested, check my FA- i'll be doing $10 commisions.

I've all but left the guild, I don't know why I bother here anymore- no reason to, anyone who knows/likes me can get ahold of me. So I guess this is a sort of goodbye?  

UglyCoyoteNG

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:33 pm
Well, computer isn't too much better. If I'm offline, I'm fine. Though after getting online, the same two things happen every so often. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:36 pm
I'm so sorry to hear that, NG. We'll miss you. ::hugs:: heart

I have a job interview on Friday! If all goes well, I'll be working in the school library. ::crosses her fingers::

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:34 pm
I have been feeling kind of unloved lately. I know people online love me but I need someone to snuggle up with when I feel this way...anyway I have ust hit my lowest point lastnight. Something happend that I didn't try to stop and I just feel really low...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:40 pm
Eddily
Well, computer isn't too much better. If I'm offline, I'm fine. Though after getting online, the same two things happen every so often. *sigh*

I hope you can get it fixed soon, Ed sad  

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:02 am
It would appear I'm fine now. Thanks to Crenn for helping. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:23 am
My father is being summoned to court because of failure to comply to an agreement he had with the Tax Office. (He paid the amount 2 days late by accident)

Also we've found out that one of the company's directors (the company my father is working for) has been dipping into the company's pocket and claiming it as expenses. He's been told to repay that by the other directors. This amount is 250 thousand pounds.... includes his cars and his apartment in London. Nice to know my father is paying for this guy to live his life to the fullest.  

Crenn

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:15 pm
Hi people.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:32 pm
Lloxie
Hi people.

*pounces*  

DeletedUsername420

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:31 pm
*eeps* x3

Annywho. I've been arguing with myself, mentally, over this for ages now. It's been forever since I even logged into Gaia, much less popped in here. And even before that my visits were getting less and less frequent for some time. So I guess I may as well make it official- I'm done with Gaia. I may still pop in once in a while just to say hi and stuff, but that's all.

I do miss the AFG, especially the earlier days, but hey, this doesn't necessarily have to be goodbye! Luckily I've gotten a lot of AFGers on my contacts list on MSN, and I'm pretty sure most of ya have mine. <^.^> So please, shoot me an IM or email anytime! And for anyone else that doesn't know it, it's: Agent_XTQ@hotmail.com

You might also find me hanging around various furry forums across the intarwebs, as well as a few other sites, like FurAffinity, where I upload my art and stuff. I even plan to start going to cons, starting next year. =3 So you'll still have a good chance to find me around.

I haven't decided what to do with most of my stuff... I'll probably give a bit of it away to my friends that still do Gaia, and soon I may list what I've got to see who wants what. But some I'll keep for the hell of it. :B

Anyway, I hope the AFG lives on for a good long time. It definitely helped shaped my life in the furry community. This was really the first furry community I was a part of, and I won't soon forget it. I hope it brings many more furs together in the future. Peace out, guys! =3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:38 pm
Seeya, Lloxie! ::hugs:: heart  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:54 pm
Aww Loxie (huggles) I know we have never been the closest, but I still have many found memories of chatting with you and the others when the guild was a more active place. Out of curiosity, do you have AIM? (doesn't have MSN <.<)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:39 pm
Krissim Klaw
Aww Loxie (huggles) I know we have never been the closest, but I still have many found memories of chatting with you and the others when the guild was a more active place. Out of curiosity, do you have AIM? (doesn't have MSN <.<)

Awr <3 *huggleluffs* I do miss talkin' to ya as well, Krissy. But alas, no, I don't have AIM. D= But do you have IRC? I have a channel on there. O:  

Lloxie

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:20 am
Bugger, anyone who tried to talk to me in the last hour or so wouldn't have been able to because of a fault with my system xP.

EDIT: Appears to be working fine now.

Now for a minor update, it appears if my father does a lot of paperwork, he may be able to avoid going to court (maybe, it's not completely clear).

EDIT2: I just got some great news. My father's paycheck is being released on Monday, but he's told me that he'll pay me for all the work I've done (since in a few weeks time he gets paid for the work I've done for the company). But the other news is the quad core CPU I could only DREAM about has had a MASSIVE price drop. From $692 to $336. So I'm hopefully going to go be picking up 4 parts for my new computer on Thursday!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games