Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:24 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
II Purple_Cura II
iiAngel of Death Temari
II Purple_Cura II
*koji walks around the school bored and NOT paying any attention to wuts going on*

"Hi im Akey you talked to my brother last night Koi"
oh hello! *smiles*

*smiles back* How are you?
oh im good and u??  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:25 am
Leon rides in on his Suzuki from his house. "Ryoku?! wheres Ryoku?!" He yells. he looks at everyone frantically.  

MickeyTenshi

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:28 am
MickeyTenshi
Leon rides in on his Suzuki from his house. "Ryoku?! wheres Ryoku?!" He yells. he looks at everyone frantically.

*ryoku shows up beside xultima in a black cloak with a hood on*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:41 am
II Purple_Cura II
iiAngel of Death Temari
II Purple_Cura II
iiAngel of Death Temari
II Purple_Cura II
*koji walks around the school bored and NOT paying any attention to wuts going on*

"Hi im Akey you talked to my brother last night Koi"
oh hello! *smiles*

*smiles back* How are you?
oh im good and u??

Good oh would yall three boys like to meet my sister?  

iiAngel of Death Temari

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:46 am
*ryoku smiles* "its over" *ryoku throwns needle at akey"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:48 am
*caches needle in between fingers* What the hell do you mean over? *Throws about 6 needles back*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:53 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
*caches needle in between fingers* What the hell do you mean over? *Throws about 6 needles back*
*reks trys to punch ryoku but ryoku traps him* *needles disapper *  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:57 am
lord chazxr
iiAngel of Death Temari

"I grew up with 5 borthers and 4 sister that love fighting and a ninja! Dont you dare try to hurt me..... Thank you Reks for trying to help" *smiles*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:02 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
lord chazxr
iiAngel of Death Temari

"I grew up with 5 borthers and 4 sister that love fighting and a ninja! Dont you dare try to hurt me..... Thank you Reks for trying to help" *smiles*
*reks eyes turn red and darkness starts flowing out of body*ryoku kicks akey in face*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:05 pm
lord chazxr
iiAngel of Death Temari
lord chazxr
iiAngel of Death Temari

*reks eyes turn red and darkness starts flowing out of body*ryoku kicks akey in face*

*eyes turn all white* You jerk! *pulls out a sword from body* Now your gana get it *cuts ryokku in stomch*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:07 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
lord chazxr
iiAngel of Death Temari
lord chazxr
iiAngel of Death Temari

*eyes turn all white* You jerk! *pulls out a sword from body* Now your gana get it *cuts ryokku in stomch*

hm hm hm hm!...*takes sword out and punch's akey super hard in gut*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:09 pm
lord chazxr
iiAngel of Death Temari
lord chazxr
iiAngel of Death Temari
lord chazxr
iiAngel of Death Temari

hm hm hm hm!...*takes sword out and punch's akey super hard in gut*

HAHAHA *spits blood* thats best you got *throws needls in every dereriction and you cant get out of*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:12 pm
*needles stab ryoku* what ever darkness chokes akey *all of a sudden black chains are wraped around ryoku arms and reks is doing this* chains of darkness!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:16 pm
lord chazxr
*needles stab ryoku* what ever darkness chokes akey *all of a sudden black chains are wraped around ryoku arms and reks is doing this* chains of darkness!

*trying to cach breath. Akey mummbles somthing and a big gaint lion comes up and attakes ryouku* my l-lion attakes! *still trying to cach breath*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:19 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
lord chazxr

*trying to cach breath. Akey mummbles somthing and a big gaint lion comes up and attakes ryouku* my l-lion attakes! *still trying to cach breath*

hmph (reks) ryoku stop! "RESANGUN!" *blueorb is in hand then reks does a major blow to ryoku* *ryoku grabs akeys chest the kisses on cheek*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games