Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:49 am
Metal Slug reminds me of a tank the South Koreans have started fielding for mountainous terrain. It has air hydraulics in the track wheels to allow it to crouch and "Pop up" for ambush attacks.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:45 am
Darkened Angel
My next post, whether it contains Siren doing anything or not, will at least have Saria receiving her message.

I just can't think of what to have it say. I may just leave those details out entirely.

Probably just a general request to meet and a desire to heal the bond between you. Some guarantee or another that she'll be safe while at whatever meeting place you decide upon.  

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:34 am
stellarmagic
Metal Slug reminds me of a tank the South Koreans have started fielding for mountainous terrain. It has air hydraulics in the track wheels to allow it to crouch and "Pop up" for ambush attacks.

Nifty. The Koreans must be fans of the game.
But I see no comments about the other tanks I put up for usage.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:07 pm
I thought force drain requires physical contact.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:11 pm
stellarmagic
I thought force drain requires physical contact.

Nope.
But it was a pretty stupid maneuver.
How do you counter darkness? By turning on a light.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:19 pm
Aurin_Starkiller
Darkened Angel
My next post, whether it contains Siren doing anything or not, will at least have Saria receiving her message.

I just can't think of what to have it say. I may just leave those details out entirely.

Probably just a general request to meet and a desire to heal the bond between you. Some guarantee or another that she'll be safe while at whatever meeting place you decide upon.
Don't forget that me and K Blade are still willing and able to ferry Saria from Coruscant.  

elvisnake

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:00 pm
Yeah, I figure Saria had noticed Melissa in the library, and then after she gets Siren's message, figures she'd most likely have a ride and find her.

I'm just trying to decide how I wanna do the post. That and timing are the only things keeping me from posting it already.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:21 pm
I'm just tryign to figure out a place to enter. It's just mean to pull a saber to Pash's neck, but I don't have any idea where else to go at the moment.  

lady_skuld

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:22 pm
Its also hard because of all these damn shields popping up everywhere.
Plus I dont have my saber...  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:29 pm
You talk to damn much for a sith anyway. I've been reading, and between everyone's assumptions, you only prove them right by your own conclusions.

I don't know a sith alive that wouldn't take a challenger on if given the chance anyway. Pash seems more like a political assassin, too unwilling to take targets of opportunity.  

lady_skuld

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:31 pm
The talking was only to stall him, or better yet confuse him. I've been buying for time.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:37 pm
You mind explaining how a person can walk through walls? The force can do many things, but that, I know, is not one of them.  

lady_skuld

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:41 pm
Ask the Dark Woman.
She did it in the Star Wars Republic comic book arc Emissaries to Malastare.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:45 pm
Are you the apprentice of the Dark Woman?

I do happen to recall that there's a jedi who knows the secrets of immortality too, never aging, but that doesn't mean the secret is shared to every force user in the galaxy. Palpatine created wormholes, but Krayt didn't summon those either.

You really need something better than a deux ex machina.  

lady_skuld

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:53 pm
This technique has Jedi Shadow written all over it.
The Shadows probably created it long before the Dark Woman. And its not like I can crap out this ability. Its not easy phasing through a solid wall of Duracrete, even for an upper tier Jedi Assassin.
Now, a Deux ex Machina would be more as if the droids all destroyed themselves with their stun blast with one stunblast flying off to disable the shields.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games