Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:42 pm
The Charmeleon broke out into a fit of laughter and Krystal sighed, hanging her head a little. Good gravy .. "Liz, turn around and use Crunch!" The fire type would whip around, open her jaws and latch onto part of the psychic Pokemon.

Freya frowned. They were at a disadvantage already. Pikachu's electric attacks weren't going to work very well on Sunny. But that didn't mean the battle was over. "Pikachu, use Agility then Double Team." The yellow mouse nodded and increased both his speed and evasiveness.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:58 pm
"Rita!" Keiko said loudly, shocked by the effectiveness of Crunch. Gothita, having never known the taste of darkness before, instantly fainted under the weight of Charrmeleon's attack.

"Oh, man. Charmeleon's very strong." Keiko sighed, recalling Rita. "Right, time to get serious! Go, Cerberus!" Keiko ordered, releasing her Dodrio. "Warm up to the fight with Agility!"

"Right, won't be hitting that any time soon. Keep dancing, Sunny." I told her.

Sunny continued to dance. The energy from Swords Dance was building up, and it was hard to focus under the weight of it.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:08 pm
Krystal flinched slightly. Maybe she had been too harsh on Keiko. Oh well, too late to worry about it now. "Right. Let's go, Liz, Scary Face and follow up with Dragon Dance!"

The younger girl's frown returned. "You keep it up, too, Pikachu." Pikachu continued to raise his speed and evasiveness just like Sunny kept raising her attack.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:19 pm
Two of Cerberus's three heads reacted to Scary Face. Badly. To make matters worse, they started arguing about which head was more scared. The third head apparently didn't care.

"Don't be afraid, Cerberus! Drill Peck!" Keiko called out. The apathetic head had to slap the other two with its beak to get them to co-operate, the three heads twirling about with their beaks together, all pointed at Liz as the Dodrio dashed toward her.

"Alright, that's enough. Throw up a web to catch the enemy with String Shot," I told her.

Sunny, her pose from the dance held, spat out a thick, sticky string in Pikachu's general direction. Because the mouse was too fast to hit directly, the string spread out into a web to dampen the area around Pikachu.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:31 pm
Krystal grinned a little though she wasn't about to underestimate Keiko nor the Dodrio. However, sometimes it wasn't all that to have three heads. Taking in a deep breath, the girl widened her stance, centring herself like one would do with martial arts. Liz would feel this too and become calmer and more focused. "Counter, Liz! Then toss 'em into the air and see if they can fly!"

"Dodge it, Pikachu! Use your size to your advantage and don't let the String Shot touch you!" The Pokemon nodded and really began making use of his small size. Since his feet were even smaller, he was able to step in the holes of the web instead of on it. A Quick Attack was called out and, thanks to two bouts of Agility, the mouse practically disappeared, reappearing beside Sunny to deliver the attack.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:47 pm
Keiko couldn't stop Cerberus from getting thrown ceiling-ward, but there was enough air between Liz and said ceiling that Dodrio was merely near the horizontal wall when gravity kicked in. Though she was scared for Cerberus's sake, she also saw an opportunity. "Don't stop Drill Pecking! Land on her!" Keiko shouted, unable to keep her voice down to a respectable level out of fear and excitement.

"Now! X-Scissor!" I shouted in urgency. With Pikachu closing the gap between it and Sunny, she would use his momentum against him by piercing his face with the Bug-type move.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:17 pm
With her grin still in place, the girl took another deep breath, both trainer and Pokemon mirroring each other in stance and energy. The Dudrio was in a free fall and there was no way they would be able to avoid this attack. She waited until they were almost on top of her before her blue eyes snapped open. "Now Liz!! Show them just how much of a dragon you are! DRAGON PULSE!" A huge explosion of energy erupted from within Liz's body and shot out of her mouth right at Dudrio. The attack shook HQ, a huge amount of dust and dirt being kicked up around them and expanding outward in a rush of air.

Freya had to pause for a moment, the force of Liz's attack shaking her and sending Pikachu slightly off balance. She shook her head though, she had her own Pokemon battle to attend to. "Dodge it, Pikachu!" It was slightly too late but at least the mouse managed to move so he didn't get the attack right in the face, just to the side. He managed to land outside the net of String Shot, thankfully. "Alright, Pikachu, let's Charge up!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:32 pm
Because Freya waited until Cerberus was right on top of Liz to speak an entire sentence before issuing an order, Cerberus's beaks had dug deep into Liz's shoulders before the Dragon Pulse rocketed Cerberus back into the sky. It was a powerful attack despite Liz being weakened by Rita's tickle, but Cerberus hadn't fainted yet. Keiko's face showed her worry for Cerberus's sake, but she hadn't lost her voice yet. "Hold on to her and use Endeavor!"

Cerberus dived down and and held on to Liz with his talons before madly pecking at the Charmeleon. Because his own health was low, Endeavor had the potential to deal massive damage.

Knowing that Pikachu would have to stand still and focus solely on charging for Charge to be effective, I ordered Sunny to use Leaf Blade on him. Sunny was happy to do so, since her previous attack found no purchase and the energy from her Swords Dances was burning in her arms. Since the thread on the ground was her own, she was able to walk on it without getting stuck and bring the giant leaf down on Pikachu's head.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:33 pm
"Toss that bird again, Liz! Summon your strength and use Dragon Rush!" Liz growled ferociously and, despite being weakened, managed to grab hold of Cerberus and threw the Dudrio as far away as she could before rushing in and delivering the Dragon Rush attack.

Freya was on the edge of her seat, well, she would have been if she'd been sitting. But she was standing. Nevertheless, she was all nerves. She had to wait until just the right moment."Now, Pikachu, Thunder!" A giant mass of electricity was summoned down to strike the Levanny. If it were to miss, it didn't matter too much for the net of String Shot would serve as an excellent conductor and a direct line to Sunny. Either way, the grass and bug type would be in for a nasty shock.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:49 pm
"A... aww." Keiko pouted.

Cerberus landed in a heap, his energy spent. He didn't have the will to stand, much less fight. "I don't know about this..." she said, recalling Cerberus, "...but I might as well try. Go, Aster!"

A Ledian appeared where the red beam of its Pokeball hit, and the bug immediately used Light Screen, causing a soft white light to envelop its features. "I believe in you Aster, but please, be careful," she told him.

"NOW! PROTECT!"

The electricity from above slammed into the sharp white light surrounding Sunny, fading into the barrier before it faded and leaving Sunny completely unharmed. Pikachu was a different matter, as Sunny was able to protect herself without losing concentration on her attack. As Sunny jumped back, I glanced at the wound. "Looks deep," I sighed. "You might want to tend that before we proceed."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:54 pm
It's been two days now, since Sub came back to. His body was still weak, but he didn't like sitting around all the time, he needed to get back in shape, and thus he was outside on Mt. Silver, in the forest, attempting to link with Griswold, his Spiritomb and Channeling partner. Unfortunately though it wasn't working, he couldn't feel the Pokemon's chi, it was as if their link was shattered. "No, no, no! Why isn't it working!?" He shouted, punching the tree, the Spiritomb however was indifferent to his anguish as it floated around.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:14 pm
A bug type? Well ... Krystal looked to Liz who was fighting to stand. She knew her Charmeleon's limit and it looked like she had reached it. That awesome battle with Cerberous had worn her out. "Great job, Liz. Return and have a rest." She looked at Liz's PokeBall for a moment before returning to the battle at hand, tossing out Yuki's PokeBall. The Houndour let out a howl before focusing in on the flying bug. All was silent before Krystal gave the quiet order of Fire Fang and the Fire/Dark type dashed forward, fangs cloaked in fire as he attempted to chomp down on Aster.

Freya looked at Pikachu. He was in bad shape."Pikachu, are you okay? Can you still battle?" The electric mouse nodded a affirmative. Well, if he really thought he could keep going, they still had a few more tricks left. "Alright then, Agility and Double Team again. Let's try and get an edge."

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:23 pm
Yuki's attacks would find no purchase, the fire missing the red energy of Aster's Park Ball by mere millimeters. "I don't think Aster would stand a chance against that pokemon," Keiko said. "Sorry."

"Lay down some more String Shot," I told Sunny. "Another web, and interlay it with the holes of the last one to give Pikachu less room to run in."

Sunny spat out the thick, sticky string once more, covering the area between Freya and myself with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:38 pm
Krystal smiled, walking over to Keiko and holding out a hand for a friendly shake. "You battled really well, I'm glad I got a chance to battle you before you got better than me." The statement was followed by a laugh. "Well, wanna watch your brother and my sister battle?"

Silently, Freya swore. What the heck was she going to do? It wasn't like Pikachu could fly! The girl sighed then paused. Wait a minute. There was a way they could win this or at least get in a couple good shots. They didn't need running room.

"Pikachu, starting firing electricity at the walls." This earned her quite the look but Freya returned Pikachu's 'what are you on' with a 'just freaking do it' look. It wasn't until after he'd started firing electricity at the walls did he see what was going on. Foot holes, just like rock climbers used. Pikachu's balance was also amazing, thanks to his tail. They may be able to turn the tables yet! "Quick Attack then attach yourself to the wall, Pikachu!"

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:24 pm
"Um, I wanna make sure Rita and Cerberus are alright. I shouldn't be too long, though." Keiko said, nodding in goodbye to Krystal before heading out of the room. "Oh! Good luck, Freya!"

Keiko shouting that jarred me so much that I didn't see Sunny trying to use Pikachu's momentum against it again, taking her Leaf Blade like a baseball bat and swatting Pikachu like he was a baseball. Had to hurt, though.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games