Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
The-Dark-Rider
Repressed Memories
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she looked at them "so much for forever" she thought "what do you want valak?"

" we came to kill you"

"You'll kill her after you get through me," he said, his mood instantly changing as he stood in front of Angel.

"ragnos...my minion....kill them" ragnos starts walking towards them

His eyes glowed green as his rage increased. He slowly began to grow, fur sprouting all over him, his claws growing longer. He became a werewolf, bent on protecting those he cared.
she looked at ragnos, she sighs and turns full vampire "if thats how its going to be then so be it"

his brother jumped infront ragnos and said "ragnos.....think of who your trying to kill....your only friends!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:25 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
The-Dark-Rider
Repressed Memories

"You'll kill her after you get through me," he said, his mood instantly changing as he stood in front of Angel.

His eyes glowed green as his rage increased. He slowly began to grow, fur sprouting all over him, his claws growing longer. He became a werewolf, bent on protecting those he cared.
she looked at ragnos, she sighs and turns full vampire "if thats how its going to be then so be it"

his brother jumped infront ragnos and said "ragnos.....think of who your trying to kill....your only friends!"
"yea listen to your brother"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
The-Dark-Rider
Repressed Memories

ragnos chuckled and said "the only thing they do is hold me back"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:42 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

(baku enters)and summens behamet  

ideotic hulk

3,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:47 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"you think so?" she looks away "whatever"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

wolf fang said "angel used to love you....now she hates you" ragnos looks down and falls to his knees  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:52 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

wolf fang said "angel used to love you....now she hates you" ragnos looks down and falls to his knees
she closed her eyes "i will always love you ragnos, but if you hurt me, then....." she opens her eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:55 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

she closed her eyes "i will always love you ragnos, but if you hurt me, then....." she opens her eyes

valak looked scared and said "oh no your not" he tries to keep ragnos under his control  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:01 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

valak looked scared and said "oh no your not" he tries to keep ragnos under his control
"you hear me rangos?" she asked looking at him  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:03 pm
ragnos stands up with his eyes glowing black  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:05 pm
Tomoyo sits on her bed in her dorm and hugs Kuroi. She sighs softly. "What to doo...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:06 pm
ragnos tosses valak through tomoyos door  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:10 pm
The-Dark-Rider

"AHHH!!!!!" jumps off the bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:13 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"AHHH!!!!!" jumps off the bed.

valak wimpers and said "help me please" but ragnos pulls him back  

Dante Borges

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games