Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oryo Prime

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:09 pm
Whoa... And i thought i was bull headed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:16 pm
So why did you attack him? I thought your mission was to kill a sith lord named Nakara. Now you're attempting to justify that pash is simply picking random buisnessmen for the sake of killing people.

You have got to be joking on this one, Cale. What don't you understand about Conspiracy theory and propaganda? It's not like you gave a confession, but that doesn't mean your actions are not suspicious in the least! You have a person, dressed in armor, with reputable people willing to testify that you attacked first! I'm not saying it's a solid case to prove anything, but I've seen enough law shows to know that it's enough to give reasonable cause.

Nakara never stated he was a sith anywhere, yet you hound him. Dont' give me the rites about needing oral confession to prove guilt of a crime. You didn't even have evidence that he was dealing in the slaves when you first chased after him, you linked it to the hutts, and it was only because of me and Kawaii that you even went to Umbara to try to stalk Nakara. and it was there that you met nubyll, so your entire attack on nakara himself is purely based on coincidental evidence!

And now you're moaning that Nelo won't be able to give out a propaganda campaign? Or that your boss will just go, "too bad about that stadium full of people, pash, and that you let nakara go away scott free. no problem, just try, try, again until you catch him."

After bragging about Jedi intelligence, you're now going to have it not be able to know that one of it's own agents opted for an agressive strike against nakara and bungled it up? Or that it doesn't care?  

lady_skuld

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:16 pm
Who, me or her? And have you guys set off the gas or are you yet going to? Because I dont recal the Defel having a breath mask.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:21 pm
lady_skuld
So why did you attack him? I thought your mission was to kill a sith lord named Nakara. Now you're attempting to justify that pash is simply picking random buisnessmen for the sake of killing people.

You have got to be joking on this one, Cale. What don't you understand about Conspiracy theory and propaganda? It's not like you gave a confession, but that doesn't mean your actions are not suspicious in the least! You have a person, dressed in armor, with reputable people willing to testify that you attacked first! I'm not saying it's a solid case to prove anything, but I've seen enough law shows to know that it's enough to give reasonable cause.

Nakara never stated he was a sith anywhere, yet you hound him. Dont' give me the rites about needing oral confession to prove guilt of a crime. You didn't even have evidence that he was dealing in the slaves when you first chased after him, you linked it to the hutts, and it was only because of me and Kawaii that you even went to Umbara to try to stalk Nakara. and it was there that you met nubyll, so your entire attack on nakara himself is purely based on coincidental evidence!

And now you're moaning that Nelo won't be able to give out a propaganda campaign? Or that your boss will just go, "too bad about that stadium full of people, pash, and that you let nakara go away scott free. no problem, just try, try, again until you catch him."

After bragging about Jedi intelligence, you're now going to have it not be able to know that one of it's own agents opted for an agressive strike against nakara and bungled it up? Or that it doesn't care?

Never said I was moaning.
And the answer to your questions is 42.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Oryo Prime

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:26 pm
Her and frak me... i forgot about the gas.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:27 pm
the gas was set off as soon as Nakara left the arena. it was relayed same time Volgen was called.  

lady_skuld

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:29 pm
Oryo Prime
Her and frak me... i forgot about the gas.

Thats what I thought.
Had it been turned on, you would have been dead. So the assumption I'm going with is that you canceled that order so you could have the thrill of hunting down the winner of the contest, who would undoubtedly be a challenging opponent worthy of your skills.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:30 pm
lady_skuld
the gas was set off as soon as Nakara left the arena. it was relayed same time Volgen was called.

So where would the gas go when Volgen got there? He would still die unless he wanted to wait for it to vent in which part I would be long gone.  

Sol Walker
Crew

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:33 pm
Ask Nelo.

In the meantime, I'm borrowing your ship, Oryo.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:35 pm
lady_skuld
Ask Nelo.

His destroyer?  

Sol Walker
Crew

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:37 pm
No, his speederbike.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:42 pm
lady_skuld
Ask Nelo.

Its PR1M3 and is she on it? The order he gave was to her.  

Oryo Prime

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:43 pm
lady_skuld
No, his speederbike.

Not going to be terribly effective, but I suppose its better than nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:45 pm
Why not? She's been giving you backup. Telling your buddies where to place themselves, keeping the engines hot so you can take off, activating laser grids and security netowrks, performing mass slaughter....

Works for me.  

lady_skuld

Oryo Prime

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:46 pm
*Ducks out of the way of Skulds and Cales little fighting* Geez. Note to self... dont piss those two off.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games