Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:27 pm
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
Darth Step-Mommicus

User Image

I just may have to hang this in the Cantina. rofl

:::rolls her eyes then huffs::: Oh you would too sis..... :::scowls then sticks her tongue out:::

You know it!!! rofl rofl

:::she huffs::: Oye I see I'm going to have to pull out my drawing pencils again. :::snickers:::

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:31 pm
I have been chugging cough medicine, cold medicine, AND taking a million Tylenol tablets for the past five days. Am thankful that today is the only day of my very extended weekend (yay for having Sat. - Tues. off from work!) that I spent in bed, getting over the last of this damned cold.  

Yamka Jaden

Circus Apprentice

33,790 Points
  • Cirque du Gothique 500
  • Loyal Ringmaster 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:02 am
OMG I love love love the comic! It made my day!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:27 pm
Kay9214
hihi Kay....sorry you are not around.....go to doc tomorrow for results of the test......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:59 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
hihi Kay....sorry you are not around.....go to doc tomorrow for results of the test......

Hey there.

Good luck!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey there.

Good luck!

hihi there....just got back....everything was kk...so I don't have to worry about it being cancer...yipeeee.....
how is it going on your end??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:38 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey there.

Good luck!

hihi there....just got back....everything was kk...so I don't have to worry about it being cancer...yipeeee.....

That's wonderful. Glad that's out of the way. ^__^

I dunno. Things have just been a little rough lately... Like I don't know what I'm doing. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:47 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey there.

Good luck!

I dunno. Things have just been a little rough lately... Like I don't know what I'm doing. >.<

yeah me too....
that doesn't sound very good....
it has been crazy here....we got the new roof on...now we are painting the outside of the house....next we have to put the new floor down in the kitchen....then we hope the insurance company will be happy.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:52 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey there.

Good luck!

yeah me too....
it has been crazy here....we got the new roof on...now we are painting the outside of the house....next we have to put the new floor down in the kitchen....then we hope the insurance company will be happy.....

My brother was roofing this weekend... He's all burnt up, now. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:16 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey there.

Good luck!

yeah me too....

ouch....that can happen in the sun....we had professionals do the roof....TJ and a friend are painting....Dio has helped to....it is looking really good...we have had rain so it is taking a little while longer to get done...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey there.

Good luck!

yeah me too....

ouch....that can happen in the sun....we had professionals do the roof....TJ and a friend are painting....Dio has helped to....it is looking really good...we have had rain so it is taking a little while longer to get done...

Cool, everyone helping out. ^__^
Good luck with everything!

Gotta head out in a few...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:58 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeah me too....

yeah...
sorry took so long was changing my avi....
talk at you when you get back....hope everything turns out kk....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeah me too....

yeah...
sorry took so long was changing my avi....
talk at you when you get back....hope everything turns out kk....

No problem.

See ya! Same to you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:29 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I love movies!!! I hope you at least watch the SW ones LOL...ooooh and what about transformers - I saw the first..missed a few, but I bought the DVD's LOL...someday...same with Star Trek

Yeah, I've seen Star Wars, transformers, most of the Star Trek, I guess.
Whatever happens to pass by own the basic cable channels, I guess. o:
Do you watch online too?

Nah, anything working online is a pain in the butt on this tablet thingy. And I'm usually trying to do other things too. And no internet right now. @n@

so...teach me spider sensai...how do we move all this chat out of here and somewhere else before scuttle comes after us with those scissors for clogging up her game LOL

*scuttles in here* gonk  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:37 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I love movies!!! I hope you at least watch the SW ones LOL...ooooh and what about transformers - I saw the first..missed a few, but I bought the DVD's LOL...someday...same with Star Trek

Yeah, I've seen Star Wars, transformers, most of the Star Trek, I guess.
Whatever happens to pass by own the basic cable channels, I guess. o:
Do you watch online too?

Nah, anything working online is a pain in the butt on this tablet thingy. And I'm usually trying to do other things too. And no internet right now. @n@

so...teach me spider sensai...how do we move all this chat out of here and somewhere else before scuttle comes after us with those scissors for clogging up her game LOL

*scuttles in here* gonk

won't you teach me how you magically do that?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games