Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:58 pm
Some good things that happened to me today:

I got my new glasses. I'm a tad worried they'll be really fragile like the ones I got two years ago, but we'll have to see. They're transitions with brown tinting. ^^ Check me wearing them in the picture thread.

I got a new comforter, tan and black.

I got a wall decor piece made for my bathroom. It's a bronze wall sconce with a green orchid and filler in it, to tie it in to the theme of the oriental I'm decorating my bathroom in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:55 pm
The game I REALLY wanted my new computer to play.... does it very well!  

Crenn

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:19 pm
Well some of you might have noticed I've been a bit scarce lately. Just haven't been feeling well. Had another migrain yesterday and didn't start to feel ok till about mid today. Still don't feel that great. Tried a new med that my doctor gave me to try and it didn't work that great. Got rid of most of the head pain, but caused horrible muscle cramps in the back, shoulders, neck and head felt as if it was going to explode.

Anways, I am going to see a nerologist tommorrow so I'll talk to her about other possible drug choices. Also might just see about going ahead and trying the self injectors since they would be a lot more fast acting than pills. Guess it is a good thing I'm not afraid of needles. rofl

In good news, I will probably have a dog come Monday. X3

Oh, and I think I forgot to mention Spook finally had his last shedding. He now has wings, and is offically the strangest little mantis I have ever raised. Still a little sweet heart though. Thankfully everything seems to have gone well with no problems.

That's it for now. <.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:51 pm
Dang, second day in a row my ps2 hasn't worked. >.< Since I've cleaned it a few weeks ago, it's only had one day a week or so doing this. I should've beat Lunar when I had the chance instead of being at least 6 hours into proud mode of KH2. If it does come back tomorrow, I'll make sure to do that.

Crenn - What game are you talking about?

Kriss - Well, it's nice to see you anyway. Hope you get better soon. =3  

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:00 pm
What would you do if we woke up and the whole world was gone?...

Damn hun. That really sucks. And it's really coincidental that my brothers Xbox was messing up right when you posted about your Ps2. But yeah, I wish I could help.

...Well, would you believe with me is where you belong?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:03 pm
Crenn
Eddily
Still haven't gotten out Crenn? You must be going nuts about now. xp

I was. I have all the parts, and I've set up the majority of it. I need to put in one more cable then that's all. I'll let you guys know how fast it is later.

Rainey_angel81
One step closer to certification. My dog and I did our Night search tonight and by the evaluators, they thought we did very well ^.^

Woot! How many more steps to go?

I have 5 more sign-offs and 2 searching sign-offs  

Rainey_angel81

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:08 pm
Eddily

Supreme Commander!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:09 pm
Crenn
Eddily

Supreme Commander!

I was thinking that actually, since I heard you need a real good machine to run it. ^^

Keht - I know you do, and I appreciate it. The first semi big thing I'm gonna save up for after getting a job is a new one.  

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:14 pm
What would you do if we woke up and the whole world was gone?...

Mm. Yeah. Just as the first thing I will save up for when I get a job is a black DS Lite and then a 360 Elite.

...Well, would you believe with me is where you belong?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:27 pm
Crenn
Eddily

Supreme Commander!

I so knew it. twisted I cannot think of any other game that would require a new system with high specs.

That is the true successors to Total Annihilation, not just my favorite RTS but listed at one of the best every made, even topping out Start Craft.

Selene Aries

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:29 pm
Diana Vulpes
Crenn
Eddily

Supreme Commander!

I so knew it. twisted I cannot think of any other game that would require a new system with high specs.

That is the true successors to Total Annihilation, not just my favorite FPS but listed at one of the best every made, even topping out Start Craft.

You mean RTS. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:32 pm
sweatdrop  

Selene Aries

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:32 pm
Diana Vulpes
Crenn
Eddily

Supreme Commander!

That is the true successors to Total Annihilation, not just my favorite FPS but listed at one of the best every made, even topping out Start Craft.

Well this computer should hopefully do UT3 as well!

I don't need to upgrade (except maybe the PSU) for a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:41 pm
shoki_de_nai
Well, Happy Anniversary to me...Today sucks a**. I'm super tired again. Mate forgot what today's date was, he remembered when our anniversary was, just not that it was today. So, he's upset that he never figured out something to get me...and I never finished his gift. Then, after having waited for him to get home from work I now have to wait for him to get home again because his parents decided that the family should go out for dinner for no apparent reason and wouldn't take no for an answer. ********. Also, mom's being pissy 'cause I didn't go with her husband to take the cat to the vet this morning. Even though no one told me when he was leaving and no attempt was made to wake me up. She's also mad I didn't do my chores soon enough, even though she never told me what she wanted me to do. And to top it all off not only did my period decide to be a week late so it'd land on my anniversary, it's also extra heavy. SHOKI NEEDS CHOCOLATE NOW, DAMMIT. scream

Well, I got some brownies which helped ever so slightly. But my mate JUST got back and he's really tired. So...Essentially the whole anniversary was spent without us even getting to talk to each other much.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:41 pm
I had an interesting day today (well, technically "yesterday", as it's 12.40a now, but we'll ignore that whee ).

It was my first day working at the school library, so I got in at 1, got the minimal orientation I needed, and basically hung out with 2 other girls (one's another student worker, the other's a full-time librarian) the whole time. It's awesome. whee

I was scheduled to work until 10 tonight. Unfortunately, since no one mentioned during my interview last week that I needed to fill out some paperwork with the Human Resources department prior to starting work, I had to run upstairs, fill out the packet of forms, and totally lie about when I was starting work. Since the paperwork wouldn't be filed until tomorrow, I couldn't legally do anymore work, so I went home at 3.

A little bummed that I missed out on another 7 hours worth of pay, but I still had a good time while I was there. =^ ^=

Going back tomorrow from noon to 5, and then Saturday from 8a to 1p. That's my schedule until the quarter ends 7 weeks from now.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games