Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:38 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
"surely shun... whats your second name anyway?"

"I don't have one." Shun stated as he fiddled with his rings idly.
that is not good ed toght "three years ago... were there anything strange that happened?" and he took out an cigarrete "bad habit i got from the souls i recived"

"Its okay." shun said then thought. He shook his head sideways. "No. Noting happened. Why do you ask?"
"daam you ban mashira... for giving me this habit" ed said lighting it "nothing... when did you last bath? and when were you born exactly?"

"Yesterday and I was born 1991." Shun said,looking at Ed.
"i asked about the bath becalse i smelled something wierd... but dont worry it was just an boar... and 1991... the calmest year in my assasin's carrer"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:41 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
that is not good ed toght "three years ago... were there anything strange that happened?" and he took out an cigarrete "bad habit i got from the souls i recived"

"Its okay." shun said then thought. He shook his head sideways. "No. Noting happened. Why do you ask?"
"daam you ban mashira... for giving me this habit" ed said lighting it "nothing... when did you last bath? and when were you born exactly?"

"i asked about the bath becalse i smelled something wierd... but dont worry it was just an boar... and 1991... the calmest year in my assasin's carrer"

"Calmest?" Shun asked as he tilted his head when Ed said that.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:42 pm
sk8rkool1
Mio Night12
cute lil lily
yuki: darn

Rose:i forgot about this place so many memeois
Snow:like our first ever song was play down here
Yui surprised r like how we had a bithday down here and Mio give two of her guitars to the bithday girls
Snow surprised ya i miss Mina and Lina

negima: hey mio whyed you want to show me down here?

Mio:i want to give you something
*Mio gose and garbs a case and cames back*
Mio:here opens  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Mio Night12
sk8rkool1
Mio Night12
cute lil lily

Yui surprised r like how we had a bithday down here and Mio give two of her guitars to the bithday girls

negima: oh ok *he opens it* thanks (what is it? is it a guitar?)  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:45 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"the one with least missions... as well as the last... toght my licence to kill and assasinate is still valid till 2130... think i should go back to buissines? and think before you say *no, killing is wrong* if it's me the person will have little to no pain... and if its ordered to anyone else i belive that person would suffer greately thanks to the current local professional assasins including blais... i saw how brutal she was" ed them releases some of the smoke  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:47 pm
in the school, racy practices her dark magic again. she targets nate. nate is running around the school trying to get away from racy but she flys to him quickly. "help!!! is anyone here?!?!?! help mee!!!!" racy is laughing as she blows fire.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:49 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"the one with least missions... as well as the last... toght my licence to kill and assasinate is still valid till 2130... think i should go back to buissines? and think before you say *no, killing is wrong* if it's me the person will have little to no pain... and if its ordered to anyone else i belive that person would suffer greately thanks to the current local professional assasins including blais... i saw how brutal she was" ed them releases some of the smoke

Shun looks down as Ed finished his explanation then looked back at him after a minute. "Its your decsion. Whatever you decide, I'll be fine with." Shun said and smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:51 pm
nate gasps for air as he runs into the mens bathroom. "wow she is fast." he says to himself. racy grunts as the flys away waiting for nate to stop chickening out of the training.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:53 pm
sk8rkool1
Mio Night12
sk8rkool1
Mio Night12
cute lil lily

(ya)
Mio:its my old guitar that i play when i was 10  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:53 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

Shun looks down as Ed finished his explanation then looked back at him after a minute. "Its your decsion. Whatever you decide, I'll be fine with." Shun said and smiled softly.
"tell mitsuki i'm out of her worker list them... and say i will offer an great discount to her" ed said grabing his cell phone and dialing to 3433-2978 ((i dont know how telephone numbers are in america)) "you can build the villa and reform the holtel" then he turned the phone off and removed his raged shirt revealing an more formal suit "visit me once in a while" ed said heading to the abandoned lab he was born ((and were he is building his villa))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:56 pm
Mio Night12
sk8rkool1
Mio Night12
sk8rkool1
Mio Night12
cute lil lily

(ya)

negima: thanks and cool  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:56 pm
"Alright." Shun said as he waved good bye to Ed and entered Nemu's house.
(KK and we have a 305 at the beginning at the number)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:58 pm
nate is too scared to come back out so he teleports to where ed and shun are instead of getting his head burnt off but racy's dark magic. "hey ed wut r u doing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:59 pm
blessedheart
"Alright." Shun said as he waved good bye to Ed and entered Nemu's house.
(KK and we have a 305 at the beginning at the number)
((fair enoghf)) when ed got to the lab an relativelly large mansion as well as some smaller buildings were done, with an stair leading to the lab and the lab leading to his workspace in the city ((one week later))((can i?))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:59 pm
sk8rkool1
Mio Night12
sk8rkool1
Mio Night12
sk8rkool1

(ya)

negima: thanks and cool

Mio:your welcome  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games