Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:47 pm
lady_skuld
Why not? She's been giving you backup. Telling your buddies where to place themselves, keeping the engines hot so you can take off, activating laser grids and security netowrks, performing mass slaughter....

Works for me.

She's been giving me back up? well thats thoughtful of her.
Can she get me a sandwich while she's at it?  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:48 pm
lady_skuld
Why not? She's been giving you backup. Telling your buddies where to place themselves, keeping the engines hot so you can take off, activating laser grids and security netowrks, performing mass slaughter....

Works for me.
Works for me too. Carry on then.  

Oryo Prime

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:48 pm
Oryo Prime
*Ducks out of the way of Skulds and Cales little fighting* Geez. Note to self... dont piss those two off.

Wait for me! I don't wanna piece of it either!  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:50 pm
It really doesn't make sense for me to have left PR1M3 and not have fought right alongside you, since 90% of the fight happened while I was offline, so I figure it's only fair that I'm allowed to be on the ship and help you from afar.

But hey, you're a dog. I can't blame that you chase after things mindlessly. Although, pash isn't a car, squirrel, cat, mailman...  

lady_skuld

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:53 pm
lady_skuld
It really doesn't make sense for me to have left PR1M3 and not have fought right alongside you, since 90% of the fight happened while I was offline, so I figure it's only fair that I'm allowed to be on the ship and help you from afar.

But hey, you're a dog. I can't blame that you chase after things mindlessly. Although, pash isn't a car, squirrel, cat, mailman...

I've disguised myself as a postal worker once. Maybe I still smell like carboard and stamps...  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:54 pm
*borrows Demaia for a bit*

Sonya: You there, laugh.
Demaia: *naga laugh*

Can't do a gig already being done.  

lady_skuld

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:57 pm
Maybe Demaia sells self help books for female evildooers about laughing...  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:58 pm
Maybe I'll be readign that when Volgen finishes watching you blast off.

Either way, i need to make dinner.  

lady_skuld

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:17 pm
Hey Cale, how long do you think it'd take a team of 200 men to search and secure the capital building of the Givin Government? A couple hours?

I'm trying to decide how many posts I should have before I nab the last of the pro-sith Givin government.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:20 pm
That depends on how swiftly and proffesionally you move.
I'd say two hours at most, but you'll want to hurry before reinforcements show up.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:40 pm
They're Elite, but clearly a building is always a time consuming process. Course we've already nabbed a couple of them, so I guess it shouldn't take much longer.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:41 pm
Try sonic and glop grenades for nonlethal securing. Gas grenades dont work on creatures that can vac seal themselves.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Oryo Prime

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:14 pm
Sorry i had to try and fix my truck. Plus i was waiting for skuld to post. I mean she is the one giving the crew orders.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:20 pm
NP.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:14 pm
stellarmagic
Hey Cale, how long do you think it'd take a team of 200 men to search and secure the capital building of the Givin Government? A couple hours?

I'm trying to decide how many posts I should have before I nab the last of the pro-sith Givin government.

You're assuming that the highest level officials would be in such an obvious place during a planetary invasion. More likely they're holed up in a bunker somewhere...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games