Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:48 pm
ragnos jumps iuy the window and lands on his feet  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:48 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
"Don't worry, I'm fine," he called up to Ragnos, smiling. He looked at the girl. "And who might you be?"

"I'm Tomoyo, and this is Kuroi," she points to a cat, sleeping in her head.

"Cool, I'm Arage, nice to meet you," he said, smiling at her. "Hahaha," he laughed as Valak hit the ground.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:51 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
"Don't worry, I'm fine," he called up to Ragnos, smiling. He looked at the girl. "And who might you be?"

"Cool, I'm Arage, nice to meet you," he said, smiling at her. "Hahaha," he laughed as Valak hit the ground.

"Hi, nice to meet you!" she said, smiling at him as well, her cat her swishing side to side happily (Shes a at girl, btw)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:52 pm
(wat i miss now???????)  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

valak ran away when ragnos jumped out of the window  
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Hi, nice to meet you!" she said, smiling at him as well, her cat her swishing side to side happily (Shes a at girl, btw)

(Hehe I like cat girls X3)
"So, how long have you been at this school?" he asked, staring at her, still smiling.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:54 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"So, how long have you been at this school?" he asked, staring at her, still smiling.

(XD) "Um... a few months... not to long though." she smiles at him, "and you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
(wat i miss now???????)

(Valak is fighting ragnos, and Valak is getting his butt kicked.)  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:57 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Was here for about a year...left for a long time...and just came back not too long ago," he said, nodding his head slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:57 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
(wat i miss now???????)

(lol nice, very nice xp )  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:59 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Was here for about a year...left for a long time...and just came back not too long ago," he said, nodding his head slightly.

"Oh..." she said smiling slightly. She stands up and holds Kuroi in her arms. Looks around. "I guess I'll be going.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:00 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Oh..." she said smiling slightly. She stands up and holds Kuroi in her arms. Looks around. "I guess I'll be going.."

"Um, alrighty then, nice talkin' to ya," he said, going up and slightly hugging her.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
(wat i miss now???????)

(lol nice, very nice xp )

(Yeah XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:02 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Um, alrighty then, nice talkin' to ya," he said, going up and slightly hugging her.

"Yeah, you too!" she said hugging him back, turning around and walking into the castle. "C'mon Kuroi... "  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:08 pm
(g2g see ya!)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games