Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:47 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yeah... >.<

Ah. Well, it'll get there. emotion_yatta
A little more time shouldn't hurt, right?

yep right....getting more rain today..**laughs**
really storming again wonder if the power is going to stay on this time.....
you changed again...I liked the wings....

Rained a little here too. Right when we had the dog out. gonk
Bad timing, because we don't know if we'll be able to get him in and out anymore because his back legs might not make it up even the two steps in the front and things have gone disastrous a few times now. :C
(this is my aunt's dog that I've been trying to help out with)
He's got some pain meds now and he's been doing a bit better, so no trouble with that today.

Yeah, I'll be back in the wings soon. I needed this avi for something. o.o

The wings were Alchemized Lucifer's that were sent to me as a gift. gonk
It's worth so much. emotion_facepalm

have you tried cosequin it has helped Tigger get around better since we began giving it to him..he is my 16 year old cat and was having trouble jumping up on the couch and bed......
yeah when it rains here if Sharia is out she can be trouble to get back in because she doesn't like the rain...she will go hide under one of the sheds we have and won't come out....MoMo will not go out if raining he sulks until it stops.....
**smiles** nice gift....I know trying to save for mine.....

That's between my aunt and their vet, I suppose...

Cinder's 11, and average lifespan for an (average) Great Dane is supposed something like 6-8, so he's getting up there. All grey around the muzzle and such. Still a big baby though. Lol

We were just worried about getting stuck outside with him in the rain... A day or two ago we had to trap him in a sheet and get a group of us to carry him. >.<

He's lost a bit of weight, but he's still not far off 200 pounds of 'what is this let me out please'. >.< lol

Lucifer's?
Market is crazy. @n@

Good luck!

wow that is a big dog....I see he is a handful
no matter how old they get they are still our babies....yeah Tigger will sulk at the front door when it is raining and I won't let him out...

I know I have a lot of things to sell but just not really sure I want to spend the gold if I get it.....

I will need it.....

Had to take him out while it was pouring today. @.@  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:19 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Bad timing, because we don't know if we'll be able to get him in and out anymore because his back legs might not make it up even the two steps in the front and things have gone disastrous a few times now. :C
He's got some pain meds now and he's been doing a bit better, so no trouble with that today.

have you tried cosequin it has helped Tigger get around better since we began giving it to him..he is my 16 year old cat and was having trouble jumping up on the couch and bed......
yeah when it rains here if Sharia is out she can be trouble to get back in because she doesn't like the rain...she will go hide under one of the sheds we have and won't come out....MoMo will not go out if raining he sulks until it stops.....

Cinder's 11, and average lifespan for an (average) Great Dane is supposed something like 6-8, so he's getting up there. All grey around the muzzle and such. Still a big baby though. Lol

We were just worried about getting stuck outside with him in the rain... A day or two ago we had to trap him in a sheet and get a group of us to carry him. >.<

He's lost a bit of weight, but he's still not far off 200 pounds of 'what is this let me out please'. >.< lol

Lucifer's?
Market is crazy. @n@

Good luck!

no matter how old they get they are still our babies....yeah Tigger will sulk at the front door when it is raining and I won't let him out...

I know I have a lot of things to sell but just not really sure I want to spend the gold if I get it.....

I will need it.....

oooh poor thing....I hope he is kk...I bet it was a chore to dry him off....

MoMo got left out in the storm this morning because he was too stubborn to come in....he is the one who doesn't like the rain...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:29 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lucifer's?
Market is crazy. @n@

Good luck!

I will need it.....

MoMo got left out in the storm this morning because he was too stubborn to come in....he is the one who doesn't like the rain...

He didn't see to mind, although it took a little coaxing with the steps.
I'm the one still wet. o.o lol

D'aww... Poor thing. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lucifer's?
Market is crazy. @n@

Good luck!

I will need it.....

D'aww... Poor thing. >.<

**laughs** with a dog that big I can see why...
yeah he is sulking in my room now...also I hear thunder again so it seems there is another storm coming through...
yeah we got a scare with our little Spunky....she got sick because of the flea problem she has....but she is almost back to her old self now....about the only thing she can't do is climb the wall...**laughs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:21 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lucifer's?
Market is crazy. @n@

Good luck!

I will need it.....

D'aww... Poor thing. >.<

yeah he is sulking in my room now...also I hear thunder again so it seems there is another storm coming through...
yeah we got a scare with our little Spunky....she got sick because of the flea problem she has....but she is almost back to her old self now....about the only thing she can't do is climb the wall...**laughs**

Batten down the hatches. o.o

Poor thing. D:
Fleas suck. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

D'aww... Poor thing. >.<

Poor thing. D:
Fleas suck. >.<

yeah we have had some nice ones come through this week....an older billboard got blown down up the road from us during one the other day...we would really have had a leaky roof if we still had the old one...
yeah and the problem is we can't treat her yet with flea products...she is old enough but she doesn't weigh enough....she is growing but she still doesn't weigh 3 pounds yet...the vet has us giving her some vitamins to help with the anemia from the fleas and Dio and TJ read about lemon oil to get rid of fleas so we are trying that...she doesn't like getting rubbed down with it but it leaves her smelling nice.....
it is raining again....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

D'aww... Poor thing. >.<

Poor thing. D:
Fleas suck. >.<

yeah we have had some nice ones come through this week....an older billboard got blown down up the road from us during one the other day...we would really have had a leaky roof if we still had the old one...
yeah and the problem is we can't treat her yet with flea products...she is old enough but she doesn't weigh enough....she is growing but she still doesn't weigh 3 pounds yet...the vet has us giving her some vitamins to help with the anemia from the fleas and Dio and TJ read about lemon oil to get rid of fleas so we are trying that...she doesn't like getting rubbed down with it but it leaves her smelling nice.....
it is raining again....

Stay safe. D:

Oh gee. >.<

Maybe not smelling nice for cat senses though. o.o

Lol, lemon cat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:07 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

D'aww... Poor thing. >.<

Poor thing. D:
Fleas suck. >.<

it is raining again....

Stay safe. D:

Oh gee. >.<

Lol, lemon cat.

that is true....
**smiles** it is so peaceful right now.....listening to the rain and thunder....petting my cat on my lap and listening to soft music...**sighs** so nice my friend.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:45 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

D'aww... Poor thing. >.<

Poor thing. D:
Fleas suck. >.<

it is raining again....

Stay safe. D:

Oh gee. >.<

Lol, lemon cat.

that is true....
**smiles** it is so peaceful right now.....listening to the rain and thunder....petting my cat on my lap and listening to soft music...**sighs** so nice my friend.....

*walks the big baby around the park*

Ima steals some of your kitties so I can have some too. @.@  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:03 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Poor thing. D:
Fleas suck. >.<

it is raining again....

Stay safe. D:

Oh gee. >.<

Lol, lemon cat.

that is true....

is it a nice park??

you will have to come a long way to get them...my buddy decided to move to the love seat....guess I was moving too much....now he is sleeping like a baby...I wonder what they dream about....his paws a just a twitching...**smiles**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:11 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Poor thing. D:
Fleas suck. >.<

it is raining again....

Stay safe. D:

Oh gee. >.<

Lol, lemon cat.

that is true....

is it a nice park??

you will have to come a long way to get them...my buddy decided to move to the love seat....guess I was moving too much....now he is sleeping like a baby...I wonder what they dream about....his paws a just a twitching...**smiles**

Basically just a big field. It had some bases for baseball set up. Pretty sure they do the carnival type stuff their too.

^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:55 pm
Kay9214

hihi my friend Kay.....how is it going??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214

Eh... Well, it's going, I suppose. >.<

How are you? ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you? ^_^

one of us is doing fine but the other is in a bit of a bind....**laughs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you? ^_^

one of us is doing fine but the other is in a bit of a bind....**laughs**

Oh. o.o  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games