Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:17 am
Joined RPG

Image barrowed from deviantart.com
link: ©2005-2007 ~norli

User Image

Name: Amber
Element: Fire/Earth
Birthday: July 30
Ability: (Gift of Pele) Amber can summon volcanic activity. When Amber looses her temper her intire body ingulfs into flames.

Background: Born in the U.S. Amber was a typical teenager. She was a senior honor student in school and won a trip to Hawaii for her first place science project on volcanic activity. As her plane approached the secluded islands it started to malfunction and headed directly for the ocean. Amber remembers washing up on a beach where a woman approached her. The woman was the fire goddess Pele. Pele told Amber that she was the only survivor of the plane crash and for her strong will Pele would bestow upon her one of her gifts. Pele warns Amber that the gift is powerful and can be used for creativity and distruction so Amber must use it wisely or it could cause her great anguish. After her message was complete Pele vanishes. A rescue team picks up Amber and send her to the hospital. The doctors find not one scratch on her. Though her vitals are fine, Amber's temperature was irregularly high. The doctors assume their equipment is faulty and send her back home. After her near death experiance and incounter with an immortal Amber decides her gift should be used to protect her, but often misuses it to her own advantage. Will this girl ever learn her lesson?

Tek Tek image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:18 am
walks around the school bored, she looks at a mirror and breaks it, using hard wind, and every window or mirror she passed she would shatter it, glass shards flying everywhere  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:36 am
Aprilbaby1
walks around the school bored, she looks at a mirror and breaks it, using hard wind, and every window or mirror she passed she would shatter it, glass shards flying everywhere

"You seriously need to stop doing that," Arage said as he walked up behind her, pulling a piece of glass out of his arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:38 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"You seriously need to stop doing that," Arage said as he walked up behind her, pulling a piece of glass out of his arm.
she closed her eyes the windows and mirrors turning back again, the shards dissapearing "sorry" she said looking at him "its tied to my emotions"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:39 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she closed her eyes the windows and mirrors turning back again, the shards dissapearing "sorry" she said looking at him "its tied to my emotions"

"Tell me then, what's bothering you?" he asked, staring at her caringly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:40 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she sighs "everything" she said looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:16 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Let's talk about it then, I've got time," he said, stepping closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:21 am
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"ok if its not one thing its another" she said looking at him "if im not being attacked, then im the one attacking" she sighs "i just want it to end"  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:24 am
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"ok if its not one thing its another" she said looking at him "if im not being attacked, then im the one attacking" she sighs "i just want it to end"

"Shall I fight for you then?" he asked, trying to find a way to cheer her up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:30 am
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and hugged him "no, dont do that, i would hate to lose you"  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:31 am
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"Sure, sure," he said, hugging her tight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:36 am
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"im serious" she said looking at him, still hugging him  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:37 am
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"Fine, I'll fight beside you then," he said, loosening up but still hugging.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:53 am
a old man walks past them with ragnos by his side  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:58 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"Fine, I'll fight beside you then," he said, loosening up but still hugging.
"thats better, stay by my side" she said smiling, she looked at the old man passing them, then looked at ragnos  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games