Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:03 am
Going with little sleep for over 48 hours isn't recommended..... but I had fun at the LAN Party anyway!

Didn't win any prizes this time around, but don't really care! I had fun and got to leech around 540GB of stuff. I'm very tired and not too responsive, so please bear with me as I recover over the next few days.

I'll post more about it later.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:51 am
*coughs* wow, seems only fog and shoki cared if I came back or not xD Eh, I guess that's to be expected, hehe. (this is shinigami/krystal btw)

Anyway..yeah, I'm back. Although I doubt I'll be as active as I used to be, but I realized that this was the only place I really ever went to on gaia so I couldn't give it up after all, heh....oh well.

So....yeah...I'm back. If you don't want me here just say so and I'll leave again xD  

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:57 am
Oh, come now. They weren't the only ones ^_^

Welcome back!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:51 am
krystalcollected
*coughs* wow, seems only fog and shoki cared if I came back or not xD Eh, I guess that's to be expected, hehe. (this is shinigami/krystal btw)

Anyway..yeah, I'm back. Although I doubt I'll be as active as I used to be, but I realized that this was the only place I really ever went to on gaia so I couldn't give it up after all, heh....oh well.

So....yeah...I'm back. If you don't want me here just say so and I'll leave again xD

I care! I didn't post though...But I do care  

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:03 am
krystalcollected

This is the first indication I have seen of your return.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:18 am
This is the first time I've been online since early yesterday morning! Welcome back, Krystal! ::hugs:: heart

My boyfriend & I went to a party after I got off of work yesterday; it was for all us SCA members who couldn't go to Pennsic this year, and it was a lot of fun. heart Didn't get to fence, because we left our gear at home, but we had fun watching those who did and adding our own commentary. whee

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

misnomerAnomaly

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:56 am
thank you, guys.

and diana, if you looked at the last page before this one, Fog made a post asking if people would mind if I came back or not. Only Shoki responded (or saw it, I guess)

But anyway, yeah. Thanks for the welcome back guys, makes me feel better *smiles and hugs you all*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:42 am
Welcome back! I told ya we missed you. 3nodding  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:42 pm
Shoki is stuck in a rut. She stays up to ungodly hours and then sleeps for half the day. Then she lays around and spends most of the rest of the day in the internet. Every job application she turns in gets no response, follow-ups have lame-a** excuses or "lost" the application or their computers clear them after some odd number of days or some s**t. She doesn't want to sign up for more classes unless she has a job but if she's not in school she has no insurance.

...Step-dad did offer $500 to help fix up his house so it can be sold...goddamn my bad hands...Seriously considering taking the offer anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:23 am
shoki_de_nai
Shoki is stuck in a rut. She stays up to ungodly hours and then sleeps for half the day. Then she lays around and spends most of the rest of the day in the internet. Every job application she turns in gets no response, follow-ups have lame-a** excuses or "lost" the application or their computers clear them after some odd number of days or some s**t. She doesn't want to sign up for more classes unless she has a job but if she's not in school she has no insurance.

...Step-dad did offer $500 to help fix up his house so it can be sold...goddamn my bad hands...Seriously considering taking the offer anyway.

Our lives sound freakishly alike.  

FogSage

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:05 am
As of today, I've finished my work completely (the director was in England so I couldn't install a tiny module in his laptop) but I've yet to hear if I have any other work with them. I do know that I'll most likely have some work with my adopted gay uncles and I'll enjoy the work because of the fact that I have to build 2 computers for them.

Anyway, the LAN Party is over and I'm kind of depressed because I had a good time, I got to talk to people about stuff (either computers or other stuff) but I also played games with them...... and now I'm home again. I can't wait until uni starts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:42 am
I thought I responded to you, Kyo....I guess Gaia ate my post. Just as well....the rest of it was me whining about my day and my UTI.... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:27 pm
So Gaia supports Magic: The Gathering now...Something tells me we need a separate thread for this  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:28 pm
More than likely, though I don't know how many Magic players there are here.  

Davin_Nightwind

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:31 pm
Davin_Nightwind
More than likely, though I don't know how many Magic players there are here.

Well, I play on and off. I used to be an avid player, but I lost interest over the years, though now I'm still a fan of it. Still play now and then, buy packs here and there just for fun  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games