Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:42 pm
Trying to decide between the Krath War Droid and the VHK for the overall look of my droid. Course, the concept of playing a violence-prone astromech had crossed my mind...  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:04 pm
blaugh R3-S6  

K-Blade

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:27 pm
I'm thinking about resurrecting Saul Amarr in the next chapter, since I abandoned his character so long ago.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:13 pm
So many characters; yet nobody does stuff where it's needed...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:36 pm
confused  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:41 pm
No kidding.
Think we aught to list what we do need?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:56 pm
Fury, Mandalorian Iron IS an alloy.
At least Armor Grade material is. Only the Mandalorians know how to make the alloy from the metal.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:04 pm
Moreover wouldn't combining Mandalorian Iron with another alloy weaken it? I mean come on, you can't get much lighter and flexible than mandalorian armor so what would you combine it with?

Additionally what Mandalorian sold his soul to the devil and gave you the means of making the stuff in the first place.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:08 pm
If I had a guess, I'd say Fury's Mando character, though I'm not putting money on it.
If word gets out that the secret to Mandalorian Metallurgy is compromised...
Damn, Lyra will have a problem.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:17 pm
So what characters do you need? And secondly... where is this story actually going?  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:21 pm
We do not have a plan, really.
At least I don't.
Nelo knows more about what characters we actually need to keep the RP balanced and moving.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:49 pm
Well, if the mandos learn of the compromise of their metallurgy, that's a potential plot point, and PC entrance to deal with.

Another plot point is how to draw Demaia off Lyra's back, so a republic commander coudl easily provide the potential force. 1v1 is better than 3v1. (Aurin, if you ever say i didn't try helping you out, pfft.)

I know Nakara is goign to go on the galaxy's largest crime spree in the known universe, and the jedi WILL lose their precious grand holocron, so anyone willing to take on the task of the dectective that can't quite keep up is more than open.

Of course, stuff not directly involving the current events that are open are:

Someone to actually head the mando clans and fight against the sith empire and the jedi simultaneously, since Nakara stirred up that bees nest.

Anything that will actually create a new plot opening for new characters and potentially draw interest from the bigger wigs in the game.

Anyone want to put in any other character requests?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:35 pm
No, that’s ok. I think I’m fine with what I have in play now.

I think that with my smuggler/jedi I figure I can drag Elvis all over the game board. I’m willing to haul a lot of different things but I draw the line at slavery. Sorry Elvis.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:46 pm
Everyone draws the line at slavery. lol  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:00 pm
K-Blade
No, that’s ok. I think I’m fine with what I have in play now.

I think that with my smuggler/jedi I figure I can drag Elvis all over the game board. I’m willing to haul a lot of different things but I draw the line at slavery. Sorry Elvis.
Oh, no problem. I'm not sure if you're apologizing for the dragging me around thing or the no slavery thing, but they're both totally fine by me.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games