Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

hihi my friend Kay.....how is it going??

Eh... Well, it's going, I suppose. >.<

How are you? ^_^

one of us is doing fine but the other is in a bit of a bind....**laughs**

Oh. o.o

**looks at you** yeah I have been through a lot the past few weeks...I kinda went crazy too.....I don't remember all they say I did but smart and Kat said I was pretty bad...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

hihi my friend Kay.....how is it going??

How are you? ^_^

Oh. o.o

**looks at you** yeah I have been through a lot the past few weeks...I kinda went crazy too.....I don't remember all they say I did but smart and Kat said I was pretty bad...

Oh dear. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you? ^_^

Oh. o.o

Oh dear. >.<

yeah the last thing I remember was fighting with Mikey....he brought me a dirty smelly vagrant to feed from and I got pretty mad.....after that I kept having blackouts.....smart said I did some things even tried to kill him.....also he kept saying he didn't know if he could trust me anymore because of the way I was acting...all I know is that I was in a lot of pain and didn't know why....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you? ^_^

Oh. o.o

Oh dear. >.<

yeah the last thing I remember was fighting with Mikey....he brought me a dirty smelly vagrant to feed from and I got pretty mad.....after that I kept having blackouts.....smart said I did some things even tried to kill him.....also he kept saying he didn't know if he could trust me anymore because of the way I was acting...all I know is that I was in a lot of pain and didn't know why....

Oh geez. @n@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:52 pm
Nia Phoenix
well I'd like to see you more - we miss you - spider or not LOL

I think most of us are mostly okay with Kay hiding in the background, >.< lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:07 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh. o.o

Oh dear. >.<

Oh geez. @n@

**frowns as I look at you** yeah I woke up and found myself locked in a cell....smart said I was going to stay there cause I was acting really strange....I was in there a few days when I kept telling smart Mike was there...I could see him but smart couldn't.....that is when Mike took me away from there and when I tried to get away he put chains on me again....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:22 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh. o.o

Oh dear. >.<

Oh geez. @n@

**frowns as I look at you** yeah I woke up and found myself locked in a cell....smart said I was going to stay there cause I was acting really strange....I was in there a few days when I kept telling smart Mike was there...I could see him but smart couldn't.....that is when Mike took me away from there and when I tried to get away he put chains on me again....

I think I remember that part. >.<
Unless it happened again. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:36 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

LOL just cause you've been listening to REM doesn't mean you can have a pity party!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:36 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. >.<

Oh geez. @n@

yeah it happened again and I was just about to agree with what he wanted....but he made the mistake of leaving the room......smart was able to get in and convince me to leave...while we were trying to get out we got trapped in a dark room....it took us awhile but we came to a door that I thought would lead us out but...we got a shock out of that one.................  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:41 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

LOL just cause you've been listening to REM doesn't mean you can have a pity party!

I- How did you- ...oh. >.<
I didn't think anybody reads that. >.< lol
>.< >.< >.<

But I am probably still right, I don't need anyone's pity though. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:43 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. >.<

Oh geez. @n@

yeah it happened again and I was just about to agree with what he wanted....but he made the mistake of leaving the room......smart was able to get in and convince me to leave...while we were trying to get out we got trapped in a dark room....it took us awhile but we came to a door that I thought would lead us out but...we got a shock out of that one.................

What happened? @.@  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:44 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

>.< >.< >.<

I like to keep an eye on my friends! wink I dunno'..I mean I know Daddicus has to miss you - you've always been his right hand man...and what about ...well you know your stalker and I see you were always chatting people up in here ...you can't really believe you're not missed?????  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:59 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

>.< >.< >.<

I like to keep an eye on my friends! wink I dunno'..I mean I know Daddicus has to miss you - you've always been his right hand man...and what about ...well you know your stalker and I see you were always chatting people up in here ...you can't really believe you're not missed?????

Things have moved on without me here anyway. o.o
And I only really chat in here with Sky, other than you...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh geez. @n@

What happened? @.@

well we got knocked out by an electrical charge when I grabbed the doorknob....we were then taken to a cell till we woke up...when we we finally did Mike had his goons carry me to the roof....well I guess I told Mike that he wasn't going to do anything to me one to many times cause he decided to finally do something besides put chains on me....he had smart put in the trunk of a car and taken away.....but me you see there was this flagpole up there so...........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:24 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh geez. @n@

What happened? @.@

well we got knocked out by an electrical charge when I grabbed the doorknob....we were then taken to a cell till we woke up...when we we finally did Mike had his goons carry me to the roof....well I guess I told Mike that he wasn't going to do anything to me one to many times cause he decided to finally do something besides put chains on me....he had smart put in the trunk of a car and taken away.....but me you see there was this flagpole up there so...........

What did you do? @.@  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games