Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:45 am

Situation is I lost half my patday to emrgency tax or works mispaid me, I have to borrow alot of cash from my mate to pay my rent, my bingo job slashed my hours in half....I miss my love sooo much gonk heart
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:47 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Situation is I lost half my patday to emrgency tax or works mispaid me, I have to borrow alot of cash from my mate to pay my rent, my bingo job slashed my hours in half....I miss my love sooo much gonk heart

*nuzzles* A bit jarbled, but I understand the jist of it. It will be okay as long as you can sort things out. 3nodding

Angelic Muse

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:51 am

Angelic Muse
Vincent R. Starwind

*nuzzles* A bit jarbled, but I understand the jist of it. It will be okay as long as you can sort things out. 3nodding
*sits cross legged* Gonna go job huntin' on saturday with my fiance' and do a lil' shopping so yeah, feel a little better after donig that pic, think I'll even ink and put it on FA
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:52 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Angelic Muse
Vincent R. Starwind

*sits cross legged* Gonna go job huntin' on saturday with my fiance' and do a lil' shopping so yeah, feel a little better after donig that pic, think I'll even ink and put it on FA

*hands him a cup of specially brewed Chai tea* That's good-at least you're not wallowing in self pity and such. 3nodding

Angelic Muse

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:54 am

Never Did that, just get hit with extreme depression and always keep asking why i deserved half this s**t? *takes the tea and sips slowly*
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:57 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Never Did that, just get hit with extreme depression and always keep asking why i deserved half this s**t? *takes the tea and sips slowly*

*gives him a bunny hug* 4laugh

I always ask why couples that cheat and lie to each other get to be together on a constant basis when Solemn and I are 1000 miles apart and would never do such things to each other. It's just fate. Things usually end up being bad, but as long as you cling onto something worthwhile, something that you know will never go away, that's when you can just laugh bad luck in the face and say "Screw you. I rock. You suck. Game over." 3nodding

Angelic Muse

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:59 am

*chuckles and returns with a dragon crusher hug* Heh, yeah I guess your right...can't let it destroy me
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:01 am

Vincent R. Starwind
*chuckles and returns with a dragon crusher hug* Heh, yeah I guess your right...can't let it destroy me

whee You can let go of me now sweetie! *pats his claw* sweatdrop

Angelic Muse

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:02 am

Angelic Muse
Vincent R. Starwind

Oops'e *lets go and must remind himself even his anthro form has a muscle scale very high* gonk
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:04 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Angelic Muse
Vincent R. Starwind

Oops'e *lets go and must remind himself even his anthro form has a muscle scale very high* gonk

*giggles and straightens out her back* It's fine honey, I am glad you feel better. 3nodding

Angelic Muse

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:05 am

*smiels and sips more tea* Your too nice, tell you what if FA ever boots up again tommorow, take a look at my account and pm me on gaia, you earned a free request
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:07 am

Vincent R. Starwind
*smiels and sips more tea* Your too nice, tell you what if FA ever boots up again tommorow, take a look at my account and pm me on gaia, you earned a free request

Aw thanks Vinnie! *big uber bunny glomp* 4laugh heart 4laugh

((I am too cute! whee blaugh ))

So is your fiance a furry too?

Angelic Muse

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:09 am

*uberness* Yes she's a purple wolfess but doesn't come to the AFG, to overcroweded for her ((P.S. you can dress your gaian if you wish?))
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:10 am

Vincent R. Starwind
*uberness* Yes she's a purple wolfess but doesn't come to the AFG, to overcroweded for her ((P.S. you can dress your gaian if you wish?))

Ah I see. Yay purple!

Purple= heart

((it's not working for me... whee ))

Angelic Muse

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:12 am

((*has to use butterfly wings for his dragon wings X..x;*))

She is very cute, like i say all my stuffs on fa, you must visit sometime, not all adult work...even though you have to sign up to see all my stuff >..<
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games