Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:11 pm
*Rez and Guu walks around and eventually sees Sora*
Rez:Hey look,another new student
Guu:Maybe we should greet him
Rez:Yeah,maybe we should
*Rez and Guu starts walking up to Sora*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:12 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara nods to Koji then whispers, "likewise......"
she gets down from the tree and sits with her face in her hands
Hey koji
Koji:ya
can u leave me abd izara some time
Koji: ok nice meeting u *walks off*

"Ryoji already felt so bad..." Izara mumbles into her hands. "And Kiana looks up to me so much.....she does everything she can to impress me......and i just insulted her for being so nice......im so horrible...."

well theres only so much u can take u r human right every ones gonna bow somtime right

"yes but...i broke my brothers nose........hmm m" she says looking up at him, then leaning against his shoulder. "i know Kiana will forgive me....but Ryoji is a different story..."
but if he loves you he will forgive just like u forgave him

Izara looks up at Kai and says "i think...u just might b right...." she smiles faintly then kisses him  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:13 pm
Misuzu0614
-sora smirks- im not her friend. im her brother. oh and nice to meet ya koi. -shakes koi's hand-

Akey looks at sora "Oh i didnt know she had a brother." Koi smiles "Nice to meet ya Sora. Its nice to know she has a brother."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:15 pm
Kiana walks around the school trying to figure out how to make it up to Izara for being so weak. Tears streak her face and her eyes are more red than they already were and she is sobbing quietly.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:15 pm
ODST Rex

Akey see's Rez and Guu "Hi!!! I'm Akey if you dont know me!" she stares at them "This is Sora and my brother Koi. Sora just came here so i'm taking him to the boys dorm!" She says smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:17 pm
-pats sora on the back and smiles gently- welcome and see ya around! -limps out of room due to sprained ankle no one has notice >> -  

Shiori_Azure

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:21 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
ODST Rex

Akey see's Rez and Guu "Hi!!! I'm Akey if you dont know me!" she stares at them "This is Sora and my brother Koi. Sora just came here so i'm taking him to the boys dorm!" She says smiling.

Rez:Uh...nice to meet you Akey,Sora
Guu:Hello........  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:22 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

"Ryoji already felt so bad..." Izara mumbles into her hands. "And Kiana looks up to me so much.....she does everything she can to impress me......and i just insulted her for being so nice......im so horrible...."

well theres only so much u can take u r human right every ones gonna bow somtime right

"yes but...i broke my brothers nose........hmm m" she says looking up at him, then leaning against his shoulder. "i know Kiana will forgive me....but Ryoji is a different story..."

Izara looks up at Kai and says "i think...u just might b right...." she smiles faintly then kisses him
*smiles* *hugs*  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:23 pm
ODST Rex
iiAngel of Death Temari
ODST Rex

Akey looks at them. "Sorry if I am kinda loud. I ate suger and I love meeting new people!" She says trying so hard not to talk so much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:25 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
ODST Rex
iiAngel of Death Temari
ODST Rex

Akey looks at them. "Sorry if I am kinda loud. I ate suger and I love meeting new people!" She says trying so hard not to talk so much.

Guu:Well......then maybe you should eat less sugar
Rez:Yeah,i heard that sugar does make you get all jittery and hyper and stuff......but later on,you'll get tired  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:28 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk

*smiles* *hugs*

"hmm...i think i should talk to my sister...if i know her shes probably crying....." Izara says rolling her eyes at a thought. then getting up.  
(back! srry just finished eating lunch)
-sora looks at koi- yeah. nice to know she had a bf. -glances at guu and rez- hey, im sora and you are?  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

ODST Rex
iiAngel of Death Temari
ODST Rex
iiAngel of Death Temari
ODST Rex

Rez:Yeah,i heard that sugar does make you get all jittery and hyper and stuff......but later on,you'll get tired

"Yeah I know but when i eat suger it never goes away. I have been up for a whole week already. Its bad."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:29 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Kiana walks around the school trying to figure out how to make it up to Izara for being so weak. Tears streak her face and her eyes are more red than they already were and she is sobbing quietly.

*Guu notices Kia and pulls on Rez's shirt to get attention*
Rez:Yeah Guu,what is it
Guu:Why is Kia crying *pointint to Kia*
Rez:Huh......oh.....i dont know.....go ask her
Guu:No,she might turn angry all of a sudden and take it on me
Rez:So what,you dont care
Guu:........true
*Guu walks up to Kiana*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:30 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
ODST Rex
iiAngel of Death Temari
ODST Rex
iiAngel of Death Temari
ODST Rex

"Yeah I know but when i eat suger it never goes away. I have been up for a whole week already. Its bad."

Rez:Then just dont eat sugar if you think it's bad  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games