Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:51 pm
Shun stared at the scene then at Ed and gave a worried look. "You alright?" He asked, motioning to the bullet in his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:52 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
notingles
blessedheart
angel_eyes200

"whoa!" it was too heavy for racy to fly high enough. "sorry, hold on this might work.." she put a force feild around them and pushed the big purple bubble into the air with shun and nate. "okay, to where ed is." she flew them in the direction of ed.

"Alright." Shun said as he looked at the scenary below.
and the well dressed walking ed was in that scenary

racy saw ed and flew out of the bubble, accidentally making everyone in the bubble drop. nate fell under shun and wen they hit the floor, shun fell on nate. "oowww!! racy!!!" racy flew down and popped the bubble. "im so sorry guys!!"

"Its okay Racy." Shun said as he got up from Nate and rubbed his now soar neck.
"ugh, now, my butt hurts and my foot and my head... i got dizzy in that bubble o' yours." he complained to racy.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:54 pm
"that is called an duble cross" then ed looks at shun "yes, as i said my brain is not located on my head right now" he says pointing to were his stomack should be "he pratically just made me bleed a little, nothing more" then ed searched the pockets of the dealer, finding 10 million "my payment for both assasinations"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:57 pm
notingles
"that is called an duble cross" then ed looks at shun "yes, as i said my brain is not located on my head right now" he says pointing to were his stomack should be "he pratically just made me bleed a little, nothing more" then ed searched the pockets of the dealer, finding 10 million "my payment for both assasinations"
racy was kinda grossed out from this. "eww, are you gonna be okay though?" nate got up and just stood in the scene pretending to be part of the conversation.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:59 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
racy was kinda grossed out from this. "eww, are you gonna be okay though?" nate got up and just stood in the scene pretending to be part of the conversation.
"yes" he said passinh his hands over the forehead, then the bleeding had disapeared "now my brain is back to it's normal yet not natural location"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:01 pm
notingles

Shun smiled and looked at Ed. "Okay. Thats good."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:02 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
"yes" he said passinh his hands over the forehead, then the bleeding had disapeared "now my brain is back to it's normal yet not natural location"
racy nodded and thought of an idea. "is there any way i can help geti it back to its natural location?" racy had a slight idea, without cutting into ed, on how to help him, but she wasnt shur he would be okay with it. nate looked at racy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:05 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
racy nodded and thought of an idea. "is there any way i can help geti it back to its natural location?" racy had a slight idea, without cutting into ed, on how to help him, but she wasnt shur he would be okay with it. nate looked at racy.
"it's natural is were i wish to... but to not creep you out i'l keep it inside my head..." helloks back to town and points before runing to town screaming "luck-luck-luck-luck-luck-luck-luck" and buying an collector's edition caliber 50 rifle  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:06 pm
Shun tilted his head at Ed's action then sighed as he smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:09 pm
"well spent 5 mil..." ed said passing throgh them caring the rifle inside it's case ((the thing is as big as a person, and the bullet as an fat middle finger at the very least))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:10 pm
racy nodded. "okay...." she was kinda bored and had no more ideas on wat to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:12 pm
ed sudently stoped and turned around pointing the rifle at nate  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:14 pm
"Ed! What are you doing?" Shun asked as he pointed the rifle away from Nate.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:17 pm
blessedheart
"Ed! What are you doing?" Shun asked as he pointed the rifle away from Nate.
ed pushes shun aside and shoots a goon that was sneaking up behind nate, the impact of the shot made the dirty raise from the ground  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:18 pm
notingles
ed sudently stoped and turned around pointing the rifle at nate
nate saw the rifle and wondered if he were really pointing to him or something else but still didnt move, not caring much if he got shot.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games