Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:00 pm
Ah, ok. This character draws the line at slavery.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:01 pm
Yeah. So far, Oryo's the only one willing to do that, and I have to pay top notch for force sensitives to boot.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:04 pm
And skuld made the one man standing in Nakara's way commit suicide.
Nice.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:05 pm
Siren's okay with it, on both ends.

Her harem consists of pleasure slaves, and she herself is one.

But yeah, K-Blade's screwing Elvis outta being dommed by a sexy, kinky Zeltron ex-Jedi.

I wonder if when she went into exile, they told her, " Before you go, turn over your Jedi robe... NOW. " I mean, it's obvious they let her keep her lightsaber. xd  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:07 pm
Elvis, DA, because I have a wonky work week I hope you two don’t mind me being all slow with my posts and all. Next week will be back to normal and I’ll be on a latter in the evening as well. Also, I’m blanking on this. How do you all want to get together?

You don’t want to know my character that has no problem with slavery.
twisted  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:18 pm
I should have Nakara dress up as batman, just for shits and giggles.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:26 pm
Should I be flipping a coin now?  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:30 pm
Dropping pash in a vat of acid to make him into harvey dent would be an interesting parallel...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:32 pm
Or I could wear a red hood....  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:33 pm
I figure that Saria will just follow them to their ship, then approach them there. I'm up for just about anything though.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:36 pm
BTW, anyone with an planned storyline, I.E. nakara's tournament, the bathurst's new fighters, the battle of Yag'dhul, etc. Please send me a summary of what you're conspiring, so anyone needing a place to step in will know what's happening.

This will be posted under the "areas of interest section", btw. I won't have any particularly open plots this chapter, so if anyone wants to carry the major arc this round, you're more than welcome to.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:04 pm
All I have planned for the moment is Nemesis's rampage against the Sith when she goes looking for Saria. Saria will be too busy being frozen in carbonite, and Siren will be a good little slave and obey her mistress. Until Nemesis even tracks down Demaia, I doubt I'll have any PC interaction once it's set in motion.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:09 am
All I've got planned is trying to keep Demaia from invading Lyra, and then visiting Stryder sometime after. Fury's in charge of the Yag'Dhul campaign on my end.

If and when I do make a new character, I'm not really sure how or where I'm going to fit him in. Anyone want a droid sidekick?

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:19 am
Fury better hurry up with the Yag'Dhul campaign. I've managed to get the Givins to "Flip" sides, and in the process cut off all civilian infrastructural support for you forces. No power, no waste disposal, no water save for whatever emergency reserves your installations have. Without power you can't keep the shields up, recharge power packs for your blasters, or fire your turbolasers.

All the republic has to do is sit back and wait for you to have exhausted yourself and move in at its leisure. If you intend to retake the planet or break the blockade I'd say you have about a week before your troops have run out of the ability to resist.  

stellarmagic

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:33 am
Darkened Angel
I figure that Saria will just follow them to their ship, then approach them there. I'm up for just about anything though.
works for me. I'm waiting for K to post, unless theres something I missed...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games