Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:44 am
"You know, turkey and gramps really were better names." Sol shook his head. Rainbow pelican? Really?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:49 am
"Wait," Night said, shaking her head as she watched the ice slowly disappear into the ground, "I know you well enough to know you weren't just trying to show off some attack, Bird. What were you really up to in trying to stop the fight?"

She'd let the 'rainbow pelican' comment slide or now. But the name was definitely being locked away in her memory for later use.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 am
Ms Edyn
"Wait," Night said, shaking her head as she watched the ice slowly disappear into the ground, "I know you well enough to know you weren't just trying to show off some attack, Bird. What were you really up to in trying to stop the fight?"

She'd let the 'rainbow pelican' comment slide or now. But the name was definitely being locked away in her memory for later use.

"You made the mention of you having to learn your attacks mainly by having to go deep in the memory of the Pokemon that the Fire Elemental merged you with." I said. "And so far, I've only seen Fire Blast, Extrasensory, and a use of Protect, with very little variation between the attacks themselves, and relying on more natural abilities apart from those." I crossed my arms just then, ready to hit the point home. "So, that leaves me to question now. Just how much have you got from Aetna?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:57 am
"Ah, I was right, the frozen chicken does have a point." Sol said as he jumped down, landing near the two.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:00 am
Darksol88
"Ah, I was right, the frozen chicken does have a point." Sol said as he jumped down, landing near the two.

"Please, as if I hadn't heard that before." I said, looking over at Sol. "Get with the times, already, bloody prismatic stork." I said. I could keep going with this one.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:02 am
"So says the sapphire hawk." Apparently, so could Sol.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:05 am
"So, do I need to leave you two lovebirds alone for a moment? Or can we continue the topic at hand?" Night asked, her irritation growing at not only the stopped fight, but that the two seemed to be distracting themselves from whatever reason Blizz had for stopping their fight.

"Yeah, ok. So, I don't know too many actual attacks, myself," Night shrugged, "It's not really been easy trying to dig through Aetna's memories. And even harder trying to find specific ones that'd help in teaching me what I needed to know from her. It's why I'd always tried to get either Fox or Kitsune to teach me at least a little something before they both dropped off the edge of the earth." She glanced back and forth between the turkey and the chicken before shaking her head slowly and snorting, "I still don't see what this has to do with our fight. So what if I can't use all of Aetna's attacks at my disposal, I've still got my street-fighting tactics I can use."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:11 am
Ms Edyn
"So, do I need to leave you two lovebirds alone for a moment? Or can we continue the topic at hand?" Night asked, her irritation growing at not only the stopped fight, but that the two seemed to be distracting themselves from whatever reason Blizz had for stopping their fight.

"Yeah, ok. So, I don't know too many actual attacks, myself," Night shrugged, "It's not really been easy trying to dig through Aetna's memories. And even harder trying to find specific ones that'd help in teaching me what I needed to know from her. It's why I'd always tried to get either Fox or Kitsune to teach me at least a little something before they both dropped off the edge of the earth." She glanced back and forth between the turkey and the chicken before shaking her head slowly and snorting, "I still don't see what this has to do with our fight. So what if I can't use all of Aetna's attacks at my disposal, I've still got my street-fighting tactics I can use."

All well and good, as I figured, but she, as I figured, would be fairly hard pressed if all she had to go on was a few fire blasts and a extrasensory attack. "If you say so." I said, shrugging. Someone was stubborn...but then, I couldn't really blame her. Generally, I'm the same way in a matter of speaking. "Well...like I was saying, Round 2, Night...I'm waiting." I said. "...in which case, you might want to move." I then said to Sol.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:33 pm
Since Warbringer jumped for nothing, she decided to make the best of it. Her feet landed on the ceiling as she coated her wings in Wind Chi, as per her Peck move. She then pushed off the ceiling and fell in a collision course with Rain and the ground beneath him.

Samurai was getting mad. How was this fatass still rolling? Discarding all logic in his rage, Samurai empowered his Razor Shell and proceeded to smack the ball of bacon with it.

I tried to guide him into a more intelligent strategy, but he was beyond listening at the moment.

With Pokemon fully healed, Keiko made her way back to HQ, being sure to not get involved in the fight between Blizz and Night. One thought ripped itself into her mind, however. Didn't Blizz already have a girlfriend? The way he and Night were talking made her think otherwise. But maybe Blizz was just a womanizer.

She shook her head. She didn't know enough about these people to be jumping to conclusions like that. looking away in disdain, Keiko slipped into the cavern hiding the entrance to headquarters.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:40 pm
It looked like Samurai was getting angry. That was something that would probably work in her and Pignite's favour. It really made her grin especially when the otter started smacking the ball that was Pignite. Unfortunately every time Pignite would get it, the ball would bounce back harder and eventually it would smash into Samurai. Sort of like a really, really fat person sitting in a child's seat. Yeah. Smoosh.  

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:57 pm
As he completed his dance, Rain looked up at the incoming Warbringer, surprised to see her coming from above. With both scalchop, a blade of water extending from them, he thrust them in her direction in order to clash with the Peck. Hopefully the Swords Dance would more than make up for the momentum Warbringer used.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:22 pm
The collision of these two forces would leave a crater on the floor of the training room, kicking up a fair bit of dust. Warbringer would be the first out of the hole, stumbling out of the dust with her hands over her beak. She wasn't coughing, however. Instead, she was wincing in pain, covering the rather deep gash in her beak.

But that wasn't the only cloud of dust in the room.

Meanwhile, just as the pain from a ball of bacon slamming into his body kicked in, Samurai used Revenge, bouncing the ball off of him and causing it to rocket to the far wall. Samurai was pained by this, but surely it would hurt Pignite more than it would hurt him.

Given the velocity at which Pignite was travelling toward said wall.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:00 pm
Pignite would slam into the wall, causing HQ to rumble again, the fire pig falling to the floor in a heap. Worry washed over the young brunette but Pignite slowly but surely began to push himself to his feet. He was clearly beat up but there was no doubt that this was one tough pig. "Pignite, are you okay? Can you go on?" Pignite snorted, steam coming from his nostrils with a affirmative nod. "Alright then. Let's follow this up with Flame Charge." Sure it may not be the best move to use against a water type but Freya had a strategy and a secret weapon, well, a couple.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:14 pm
Rain leaped out of hole on the opposite side of the crater, panting a bit as he put his scalchop back on his sides. There was shooting pain running through his arms from the force of Peck coming down. Who knows what might have happened had he not blocked it. "Hey Rain, you ok?" Dan asked, get a confirming nod from the otter. The Dewott clenched his fist, feeling the rush of battle flow through him, giving him a rush or it was the Focus Energy that was still surging around him. Drawing both scalchop, he waited for Warbringer to make the first move as the dust cleared.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:02 pm
Warbringer glared at Rain. Out of all the battles she had been in, noone had dared to touch her beautiful beak before, and now it was damaged. Scarred, even.

Warbringer ran toward Rain with all the might in her legs, but she didn't attack him directly. Instead, she ran circles around him, picking up air friction and shaping a vortex with her body before igniting it with her fire, creating a ring of fire with the strength of a tornado, ala Fire Spin. The flames would not hurt the otter much. But the wind that made it would pick him up and swirl him around, making him uneasy in the least.

Pignite's Flame Charge would screech to a halt as pressurized water surrounded the charger, thanks to Water Pulse. This moment of imprisonment would give Samurai just the time he needed to recollect himself, and it certainly couldn't have felt good for Pignite, either.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games