Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"in my terms...no"
"then where are you going?" she asked opening her eyes "well in your terms, im not going to see you again, right" she said and looked away

"nope"
she looked at him "well then it was nice seeing you again" she turned and walked away, the windows and mirrors shattering again (brb)

"your wrong"
"seems like im always wrong" she whispered (gtg ill b on later)

"im staying" (ok cya)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:35 pm
He wandered into the forest. "Why do I even bother," he said, shaking his head. He started climbing trees, swinging from branch to branch.  

Arage

ideotic hulk

3,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:02 pm
Arage
He wandered into the forest. "Why do I even bother," he said, shaking his head. He started climbing trees, swinging from branch to branch.
hey you new here question  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:19 pm
ideotic hulk
Arage
i am  

dude-man_2008

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:24 pm
ideotic hulk
Arage

Not necessarily. This is Repressed Memories hehe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:35 pm
she walks around the school, making things fly around, her eyes glowing  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:38 pm
Aprilbaby1

"Son of a gun," he said, a clock hitting him. "Do I need to stay with you at all times?" he chuckled, walking up in front of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:40 pm
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"Son of a gun," he said, a clock hitting him. "Do I need to stay with you at all times?" he chuckled, walking up in front of her.
her eyes dimmed and everything fell, she looked at him "im sorry" she said her eyes looking like she was going to cry but wasnt  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

her eyes dimmed and everything fell, she looked at him "im sorry" she said her eyes looking like she was going to cry but wasnt

"Why aren't you happy? Ragnos is able to stay," he said, walking closer to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:46 pm
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"i know, but that means sooner or later hes going to leave, he never stays that long" she sighs and looks down  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"i know, but that means sooner or later hes going to leave, he never stays that long" she sighs and looks down

"Go be with him for as long as you can then," he said, smiling at her. 'And ignore me like you always do when he's around', he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:55 pm
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"Go be with him for as long as you can then," he said, smiling at her. 'And ignore me like you always do when he's around', he thought to himself.
she looked at him "i heard that" she said and sighs "i can read minds, its something i hate" she huggs him "im sorry if i ignore you"  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:00 pm
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him "i heard that" she said and sighs "i can read minds, its something i hate" she huggs him "im sorry if i ignore you"

"Oh yeah, should've remembered that..." he said, hugging her back. "It's fine, I'm used to it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:02 pm
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"Oh yeah, should've remembered that..." he said, hugging her back. "It's fine, I'm used to it."
"i know, its just, i feel bad ignoring you like that" she said still hugging him  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"i know, its just, i feel bad ignoring you like that" she said still hugging him

"Like I said, I'm used to it...been ignored all my life," he said, smiling at her.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games