Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:20 pm
"Ummm......Taco bell! If it is fine with you guys?!"Oz asid asking them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:33 pm
((why in the name of heck Taco Bell? evil evil stare lol))
"Uh no I'm fine I'll just go home I need to finish my homework and pratice my viola anyway" Khana said really not wanting to go to there.
((I actually play the viola in my school's orchestra))  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:24 pm
Chihiro:...um...im done with my homework XD...but Flame...I'll help you...if you like?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:55 pm
((wait wait wait wait wait...........Flame and I are not with Khana and Oz so who are you with Chihiro??? First ur with us then them then us im confused >.<))
sweatdrop "I know....thats cauz we didnt have alot to do in class" she said explaining....."Well what have you been doing all this time?" she said noticing the sun was already begining to go down  

Sayuki-Uchiha

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:58 pm
woah  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:40 pm
"Well bye Oz" Khana said waving to him and walking off back to the city.  

Khana Uchiha

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:53 pm
"bye Oz" Kitty said as she walks to her dorm  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:39 pm
"Well....Trainning...." Flame said rubbing his head. "I want to be as strong as I can as soon as possible. I mean I have both fire and my eyes I could probaly take on the Hakis by myself while you are at a safe distance..." Flame paused "Out of all of us...right now I am the strongest and the attacks are getting alot more difficult with the numbers...I wont let them hurt anyone, not when I can stop it...." Flame said looking down  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:12 pm
Fujuki looked down knowing he was right, none of us are really that progresed with our powers....especialy not me.....im the weakest in our group.... *sigh* "your probably right........but that gives more reason to try and help....i need to get stronger and familiar with my powers so i could help!Im not going ot be useless to anyone anymore" she said making a promise that she wasnt going to be a coward anymore........  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:30 pm
Flame looked up at her. "Hey, Dont force yourself to hard...I did with my eyes and yes I got stronger but I ended up hurting you...just make sure everything you do with your powers is controled...well, relitivly." Flame smiled  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:57 pm
((srry my sis took the comp from me >.< i couldnt tell u i had to go >.<))
<=] yeah but everyone is going ot have to try and control their powers some time and ofcouse they are gunna get hurt....wich will make me feel pain but it will be fine" she said with a smile thinking of what powers she has and how she can control them to get stronger and be able to help  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:59 pm
"Well I am not going to be the reason of your pain anymore." Flame took out his sword. "I am taking my fire step by step and not forcing it..." The blade ignited into flame. "And I think I got it under some control now." Flame smiled  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:13 pm
Fujuki took a step bac when it cought on fire then noticed he was controling it "how....how did you do it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:26 pm
"I dont know how but the sword amplifies my power....I learned to control it by basicly enraging myself until I knew what the trigger for the fire was... Now I know how to do it without anger and I think I wont acedently start fires anymore. The one thing that bothers me is that I got this sword in the will...." Flame put the sword away "It is like my parents knew something was special about it and about me..."  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:31 pm
"Cool..." she said looking at the sword O.O ((lol))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games