Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takaya Kotori-Asobi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:08 pm
He turns back around with an excited look on his face"C'est magnifique!"...
His expression turns back to it's normal serious look."I mean... thank you merciful Diva... don't cry... please don't cry..." Begins to walk calmly over to Diva.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:08 pm
She slowly stopped" But you .. you were about to leave, for something i never knew"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Takaya Kotori-Asobi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:12 pm
"I don't like to see you cry." as a tear developes in his eye. He takes her hand and puts his free hand over hers as to comfort her. "Don't worry... I'll never leave you again."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:01 pm
She stopps sniffling" You promise never to leave me again. Im so happy?"She says hugging him  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Takaya Kotori-Asobi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:01 pm
receives her hug "I promise I will never leave your side and I will protect you no matter what happens."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:48 pm
She smiles" I'm so happy, but you will need to get along with Sazuki , ok, hes jealous of you right now."  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Takaya Kotori-Asobi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:03 pm
begins to talk to Sazuki "Dearest Sazuki, don't be jealous, we're both her chevalier right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:49 pm
She looks at him" He thinks you will take me from him"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:49 pm
Salem Delgado
"Kaoru? Are you alright?" I asked carefully as I looked in her eyes worried at the fear I saw.

(Wow you two post alot! Surprised you didn't scare him off! whee )

"I'm fine..." I said with a deep breath. "Don't worry Sano.. I'm fine..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:09 pm
I set Diva down gently, and had a broken look on my face, which quickly changed to irritation, "My name is KAzuki. Not SAsuki. Get it right.." I snapped while still hovering in the air. Then my expression turned back into the broken look.. my mask was covering my eyes, so at least she couldn't see how fully broken hearted I was.. Diva... I thought... that we had something... and someone you haven't seen in what seems like forever... you've accepted him back into your life so easily... I thought to myself. I covered my face with my hand.. my heart feeling totally shattered.. I've never felt this way before... "Diva... for all you know he could be lying to you... yet he gains your trust so effortlessly..." I looked at Jeremy angrily, but I did not shout, "Jeremy, I'll let you know now that I hate you, so don't even try to be friends with me." I said as I came down a little distanced from them both, snapping so my wings would disappear. "But I'll stay for Diva.. because I made a promise.. or else I would just leave you two alone. But I'm a man of my word, and also.." I looked at Jeremy again, " and also because I love Diva, and told her I would never leave her side." I said looking straight at Jeremy, staring him down. "I won't lose to you Jeremy, not now or ever." I was still standing away from them, so I walked over and took Diva's hand, twirling her into my arms again. I'm not going to leave for this pushover... I thought to myself.  

XScarredxHeroX

Takaya Kotori-Asobi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:46 am
looks to Diva "Sorry Diva... Kazuki doesn't seem to want to get along with me... this will most defenitly upset our being together." looks to Sazuki "I understand that your angry, but please, understand my position too, I am a chevalier to Diva's possession" I lift my own hand to my own face and transform it into a pitch black hand with a few black feathers and a long razor sharp claw protruding from each finger and begin to stare at it "and if I can't be with her then I will have no reason to live." I put my hand back down and look back to Kazuki "Please, lets not have so much hostility between us." a smile appears on my face  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:53 am
"If your world is in trouble, why would you come here? This hell hole isn't much better." He said as he ran along side her. The Thorn caused him horrible pain, but Karmen pressed onward.  

TwilightKitten

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:36 pm
"Are you sure?!" I asked as I held her close still worried "I Hope Takada gets back soon..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:02 pm
She looked at Kazuki" Kazuki, I love you with all my heart it's just that father or amsheal as i call him , he was cruel, so i wouldn't put it past him to take him away from me, you my darling will always my love, i willl never love any one more than i love you, so please don't look like that." then looks at Jeremy" You will always be my child, one of my favorite." She said holding Kazuki tight then kissing him"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Takaya Kotori-Asobi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:21 pm
looks to Kazuki "Does this mean that you are my new father?" as my hand changes back to normal  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff