Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:49 pm
Zach sighed. "I needed to talk to her-"

He was cut short by a bored yawn. A thirteen year old smiled at them form the doorway. "Hi, I'm Sakura... Artemis-sama made me older..."

((It's an Eragon reference, ya just know it. wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:43 pm
The twins looked at the little girl then to Zach, "Were just going to go..." they said at the same time, both looking bored. they walked out of the room.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:47 pm
Sakura walked over to Zach and hugged him. "Hey, dad."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:09 pm
Avill moved slowly, she was on her side now, her back facing Zach.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:13 pm
Zach turned to Avill and shook her, desperately trying to wake her up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:28 pm
Avill pulled the cover up over her head, "Tim... stop it... " she mumbled, for this was how Tim woke her up every morning. "I am awake, stop shaking me..." she mumbled from under the blaket.

The twins walked out into the main room, "Hello Cather-ine..." they said at the same time.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:32 pm
Catherine glanced at the twins and smiled. "Hello."

Zach said hurriedly, "It's Zach! The child-Sakura is her name-She grew through magic! I don't know how, but she's thirteen!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:42 pm
"Ok.. Zach.. i was trying to sleep..." she mummbled, her hand came out from under the covers, she felt around on the table that was next to the couch, She suddenly sat up. "Where are my contacts?" she said, everything was blurry. "and i dont know what would cause that.." she said. "and i have no idea why she would be thirteen... now.. either i need to find my contacts.. or i have to find my glasses..." she said. She was still feeling around on the table for the little contact case.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:46 pm
Zach felt a sudden wave of emotions hit him, and glanced at Sakura, who was smiling. He sighed. "And she's gonna be a pain. She's been blessed by Aphrodite, so she has minor control over Cathy and my emotions." He picked up a case. "These your contacts?" He held it out for her to grab it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:58 pm
"I am almost legally blind... " Avill said, "Where are you?" her eyes scanned the blurry room. It just seemed like a mass of fuzzy things to her.

((in real life, i am almost legally blind... i have bad vision..  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:21 pm
Zach placed the case on top of Avill's head, smiling.

Sakura glanced boredly at Avill. She muttered, "Yup, he loves her..." She smiled as she forced Zach's emotions to race again. She grinned as she noticed his discomfort.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:34 pm
Avill couldnt help but smile, she held the case in her hands, running her finger over the lids. she opened one and put it in her eye, then opened the other and put it in. She blinked, then looked up at Zach, "Ok.. now that i am awake..." she mumbled, she looked at Sakura, "So you must be Sakura.." she said.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:05 pm
Sakura smiled evilly as she forced Avill's emotions as well, forcing them to burst into her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:17 pm
Avill blinked, she suddenly turned a light pink. She looked down at the ground, trying to clear her mind of the sudden emotions.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:51 pm
On a sudden impulse, Zach kissed Avill.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items