PC[temp name] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:09 pm
oh, man. i love massages, both giving and recieving. they're so relaxing. painful on occasion, but once its over [if you have a good masseuse (if i spelled that right)], then you feel incredible after. i'm a huge fan of them. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:09 pm
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw
*starts up near the neck, digging heels of paws in to work out the muscle kinks*

-closes eyes and lets BDs magic work- that feels awesome! [actually, i wouldn't mind a good massage IRL about now...]

*paces in a neat circle on your shoulders, feeling things crack under me*
oo..You need to relax more....all this stiff stuff.......

heh -crack- trust me...i'm always relaxing. rofl i just never get massages or backwalks or anything, so over a long time it -crack- builds up.

@aecy - poor you... but i will agree, loopiness is better than pain -crack-

and anyways, i once took too much nyquil...there was only a little left in the bottle but i guess it was still about twice the normal dose, so i got messed up and basically went on a 'lets call every girl i know and ask her ouit' spree. i woke up and had messages on my phone from three of them asking if i was okay. one girl actually said yes to me [lol], and two just stopped talking to me. sweatdrop
rofl rofl rofl rofl well, I don't date and I hate the phone... me? i'd prolly just... I don't know...  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:10 pm
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw

*paces in a neat circle on your shoulders, feeling things crack under me*
oo..You need to relax more....all this stiff stuff.......

heh -crack- trust me...i'm always relaxing. rofl i just never get massages or backwalks or anything, so over a long time it -crack- builds up.

@aecy - poor you... but i will agree, loopiness is better than pain -crack-

and anyways, i once took too much nyquil...there was only a little left in the bottle but i guess it was still about twice the normal dose, so i got messed up and basically went on a 'lets call every girl i know and ask her ouit' spree. i woke up and had messages on my phone from three of them asking if i was okay. one girl actually said yes to me [lol], and two just stopped talking to me. sweatdrop

*sits on your shoulders and uses front paws to knead your lower back like a cat*
oo..me hopes you are wearing a shirt. I forgot to ask if you were....
*claws hook in to you slightly*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:13 pm
...IT'S PAGE 69.

something kinky needs to happen on this page. it only makes perfect sense. twisted

@arrie - i am. my usual Heartbreaker's Jacket -feels your claws sting me a bit, then slightly winces in pain-

@aecy - ..you don't date? that's a shame...its really fun.. but i'm not a fan of the phone either. i'd much rather text. xd  

idgaf kthx
Crew

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:14 pm
sorry....me is happy, not kinky right now......
*digs claws in a little more and wraps tail around your neck*
stay still............  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:17 pm
Arrie Warclaw
stay still............

-sighs- oh well. its alright, i'll live. razz although, Tree walking in about now would be perfect. muwahahah

-eyes widen as your claws dig in and your tail wraps around my neck-
-tries to keep kinky thoughts out-  

idgaf kthx
Crew

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:19 pm
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw
stay still............

-sighs- oh well. its alright, i'll live. razz although, Tree walking in about now would be perfect. muwahahah

or Zann..............
*rearranges self, not sitting on your arse and digging claws in to your upper back*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:21 pm
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw
stay still............

or Zann..............
*rearranges self, not sitting on your arse and digging claws in to your upper back*

eek yeeeoooow!!..okay..i felt the anger in that one.. i also feel blood. is that blood?  

idgaf kthx
Crew

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:22 pm
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum

or Zann..............

eek yeeeoooow!!..okay..i felt the anger in that one.. i also feel blood. is that blood?

*gives a final dig then hops off*
*now sits, licking blood out from under claws*
Better now?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:25 pm
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum

or Zann..............

Better now?

-gets up and rotates shoulders, feeling blood trickle down my back- i do feel a lot looser...-looks over his shoulder at his back- and there's more good news...if anyone needs me to hold a roll of quarters, i've got a place noone would look.. -winces-  

idgaf kthx
Crew

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:26 pm
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum

Better now?

-gets up and rotates shoulders, feeling blood trickle down my back- i do feel a lot looser...-looks over his shoulder at his back- and there's more good news...if anyone needs me to hold a roll of quarters, i've got a place noone would look.. -winces-

*gives a cackle, snaps tail like a whip then vanishes in a crackle of black sparks*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:28 pm
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum

Better now?

*gives a cackle, snaps tail like a whip then vanishes in a crackle of black sparks*

-once the sparks disappear, he puts his right hand on his left deltoid muscle [the one at the base of the neck- and works it a bit- why do i get the feeling she got mad at me..?  

idgaf kthx
Crew

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:31 pm
z3r0 sum
Arrie Warclaw
z3r0 sum

-once the sparks disappear, he puts his right hand on his left deltoid muscle [the one at the base of the neck- and works it a bit- why do i get the feeling she got mad at me..?

*from somewhere next to your ear*
me is not mad....I just knew what would happen if Zann would have wondered in.....
besides, page 69 and one of the protectors has to cut loose and have a little fun.
*tail and a claw runs across the back out your neck then nothing more*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:32 pm
(and I have been craving blood the entire day)
why don't you come to the Lair and someone can patch you up?  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash