Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:01 pm
Gwen followed, trying not to let her disappointment show. "Oh. Alright. Thank you, anyway." She looked around the hallway as she walked, eyes wide. Is this place made entirely out of bronze?

Hearing Alastair's response, she stopped and turned back, her expression concerned. "What happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:08 pm
"Right." Smith answered, "You can't miss it!"

Alastair shrugged, "It was nothing, lass, just some sort of headache."

Mr. Jingles opened the door, letting the cool air rush in.

He left the cabin, not really waiting for the others.  

NativeForeigner

Anchou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:14 pm
Jordan walked down the hallway at the other side of the room. He kept walking until he found a large metal door, he opened it with a lever and walked inside. On the back wall was an assortment of gas masks. He grabbed a black one that was in great condition. He put it on to make sure it worked.

It did. He walked out of the room with the gas mask hanging around his neck. He turned to Smith "Ok, what else will we need?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:14 pm
Gwen turned pink, and her eyes dropped to the floor. She was suddenly reminded, though reminding her had probably not been Alastair's intention, that she did not know these people at all. "Alright," she said quietly, and then turned back to Smith. "Um... You didn't happen to find any other people, did you? Before we came through the door?"  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:35 pm
((God they have slayers on hulu))
Orion decided to leave the program alone for now. He shut down the laptop and put it in the bag. He walk towards the door and while passing Alastair, he whispered, “We need to talk in private later.” Orion walked down the hall and looked over the masks. Orion walked next to smith. “What did you do to my laptop?”  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:48 pm
((Let me revise your post, Jordan.))

Jordan turned and walked along the hallway, passing a variety of interesting doors, many of which appeared that they would be more at home on a tanker rather than a building.

He came to a double door spanning across the hallway. The door was solid iron, clockwork gears covering the hinges and entirety of the door.

Jordan pulled a lever on the wall next to him.

The gears began to spin in what seemed to be an over-complicated design that climaxed in the opening of the doors, revealing a large, rectangular room.

The room gave off a bronzed glow mostly due to the lighting.

On the wall above the tattered chair was an assortment of strange gas masks.

One was red leather with large eyes and two metal disks and a fan at the mouth.

Another was brown leather, seemed more lightweight, and covered the entire head except for a small area around the eyes. It came with goggles.

One was made of plated bronze and had small pipes emerging from it at the ears, cheeks, chin, and mouth. The eyes were covered with metal slits.

Yet another was made of leather and dirty bronze and had a strange, phonograph-like protrusion emerging from the right and a magnifying glass eye-piece above the left eye. The right eye rounded outwards and the mouthpiece had a coned pipe emerging from it with two other smaller pipes alongside it.

Only a few were normal. Jordan took one.

((Not feeling very descriptive, so here. Looks almost exactly like this, only there's piping along the walls and the furniture is tattered.))

Alastair looked at Gwen worriedly, nodding at Orion's request to talk later, "Are you okay, lass? Is something wrong?" he asked.

Smith shrugged, a great movement for a man so large, "No one but my own here, but I've heard of some newcomers in the Snow Realm."

Smith looked at Orion, "I didn't do a thing to your laptop! Stop being so paranoid!"  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:53 pm
Henry led their merry band along behind Jingles so that their story could advance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:59 pm
((I took a normal one right? You said 'Jordan took it' kind of confusing.))

"I ask again. What else will we need Mr. Smith." Jordan wanted to move along. If the others didn't keep up, so be it.  

Anchou

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:00 pm
Orion shrugged and said, “I don't know why but I believe you.” He walked over and looked at the masks again picking up the brown leather one with the goggles. He put on the brown mask and put the goggles around his neck.
((Dang it you made me edit my last post. Oh well.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:01 pm
((Hurray!))

Jingles led them along a short, stone path that winded uphill.
The weather was sunny and was still very cold.
At the top of the hill, a large factory-like building could be seen. There were no smokestacks and the building was made of logs.  

NativeForeigner

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:03 pm
Gwen felt her heart lurch into her throat; she barely had the presence of mind to nod distractedly at Alastair before turning her full attention back to Smith. "Really?" she asked excitedly, "The snow realm? Where is that?" If she could just get there, then she could find Gregory, and maybe she would be in time to calm him down...

Suddenly, something unpleasant occurred to her, and her happiness faded. "It's not... behind door number one, is it?"((Edited smile ) Of course it was. It made sense, now that she was actually thinking. Swallowing the growing suspicion that her brother would be out of his mind when she finally found him, she took the gas mask that looked like it would best accommodate the enormous lenses of her glasses.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:03 pm
((Double-post!))

"You'll need to have some patience." Smith answered Jordan.
Smith turned to Gwen with a grim nod, "Door numbah 1." he confirmed.
"Why? Couldn't you get through?"

((Jordan has a normal one.))  

NativeForeigner

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:07 pm
"No, we couldn't," Gwen said firmly, "What else will we need to go back out?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:09 pm
"It must be overloaded, too many people going through at once."
Smith held a hand to his chin.

"Well, you might need a gas mask, you'll definitely want a gun..."

Alastair grabbed a normal gas mask, the others being a little...eccentric for his preference.  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:10 pm
Henry whistled in wonder as he looked up at the building. They were almost there. Who knew what was inside?  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games