Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:55 pm

Dougal blushed as Aisling and Opal looked on with confusion.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:57 pm

Natasha blinekd a few times, trying to understand, and then brandished a wooden spoon accusingly at Gabriel.

"wait a minute, you can read minds?!"

Gabriel looked uncomfortable at the spanish inquisition situation that was gradually developed.
"Well it's very low level omniscience. Only reallyy if you speak to yourself or another as if you would speak in real life, and only if it's a strong emotion. I can't read everything. Especially not when i'm distracted. like i can't predict what you'll do next in a fight or anything. or what demons are plotting"

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:01 pm

"Oh wow! That's fun! Can you hear this?"
Lilith grinned and started singing Grease songs in her head.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:48 pm

Delia took a deep breath and stood up strait. Her vision was finally back and her ears were slightly ringing but the nausea was gone.

For a few seconds she could hear the girl holding her singing, though when she looked over Delia realized that the girl's lips were not moving. The song was gone now, tuned out of her head. She looked at the one called Gabriel and cocked an eyebrow, He could hear people's minds just like her? That was interesting.

Delia had to take another deep breath to separate the energies in the room, so strong. The decaying man she saw in her mind was....Adam, and...a demon, along with the one called Dougal and Aisling. The three of them were harder to read, felt like they were on a slightly higher frequency, yet Delia could tell there were levels of sadness in each of them.

The...."Mr. Feathers"?....doll, Delia could not read at all at the moment, everyone elese was just too overpowering. Natasha....without even "reading" her seemed to Delia that she was amused and irritated at the same time. The girl next to her, with musicals in her head seemed just awed at the world in general.

Who are you people? She wondered in her head, Delia didnt really want an answer it would be sheer fun figuring it out along the way.

VampressLeona

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:36 pm

Opal's head was whirling. She was embarrassed to think that Gabriel could have known her thoughts this whole time.

"Did he....could he.....does he know that I like....." Opal's thoughts were flying a mile a minute and then.....she fainted.

Dougal was still blushing from Gabriel's mind reading and was trying desperately not to think about a previous event with Adam......
Aisling then placed her hand of Dougal's forehead. "Are you ill brother?" she asked.

Dougal looked at her wide eyed. He managed to stutter, "N-no.....I'm fine...really..."

((I imagine that I'll be drawing a lot of fun pictures over break......))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:11 am

( mrgreen )

Gabriel giggled and hummed along to the Grease song, oblivious to Opal's increased discomfort.
"aw i love musicals.."

Adam laughed softly to hismlef at Dougal and Aisling and turned his attention to Delia, assuing it was safe to do so and she was no longer too badly creeped out by him. Neverthless he held his coat shut over his ribcage and tried to hide his hands in his wide sleeves.
"So, if you don't mind me asking, miss, who are you? I mean, I haven't seen you before, that's all."

Natasha's eyes widened as she relaised the time and zipped to the oven to check on teh shepard's pie.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:25 am

Dougal's ears twitched at the sound of soft laughter, and he narrowed his eyes in Adam direction who was now talking to the new girl. Aisling smiled-glad that her brother wasn't ill. Aisling gracefully walked back to Natasha to offer assistance, but whispering to Adam quickly, "Her name is Delia."

Dougal in the meantime turned his attention the happily-humming Gabriel. He glanced at Opal who was unconcious for some unknown reason to him.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" he wondered.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:27 pm

Lilith giggled too.
"They're so much fun.

Zizzykitty
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:10 pm

Smiling now, due to the almost comical scene in front of her Delia lifted a hand to Adam.

"Name's Delia. Just arrived. And Im sorry if I seemed rude just now...not really used to much of these...instances. Gotta say meeting all of you people at once has done crazy things to my...um...'wiring' I guess you could say."

Judging by his body language Adam was as upset about his state of being as she initially was. That had to be a difficult thing to live with. Delia felt the familiar pang in her heart to reach out to people who suffered. She instantly became angry at herself for being like she was, who the heck could tell if they wanted help and even if they did who said she even COULD help...she had not idea what it was that tortured them...yet. But, if she stayed she would learn...and then the real longing to help would begin to where she would fuss over it in her own mind and drive herself sick until she felt she was helping.

Oh well, I guess its just my "calling." A gift and a curse....god does have a sense of humor to imbue so much irony in the world....
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:26 am

In the city a horse was running threw the road. People starred at it and they all wondered were it came. The police was tring to follow it but the horse dissappeared. A few meters the horse appeared and instead it was only flesh and bones. He continued to run and walked threw the park and then threw the market. With it's own speed he lose his head that slowly turn into white dust. He stops and was now a headless bone horse. It stop at the mansion of Natasha and it was getting closer and stood outside the door waiting for the moment to get in.
(I'm back and need a way back to get into the story with news ^^)

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:47 am

((*thinks* Well...a good while back while you're character went to sleep the gimpi went off on its down and ended up in front of Adam and Dougal. Dougal sort took the gimpi with them but it ended up getting left behind at the burnt remains of a church.....then lots of stuff happened......)) sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:58 am

(I have everything planed ^^)
The headless bone horse walks threw the doorwithout breaking the door and then it started to walk around looking for it's goal

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:02 am

Dougal's ears twitch and tailed flipped, "Are we expecting company?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:09 am

Adam smiled at Delia.

i understand completely. Are you a clairvoyant? You seem... don't know, tuned into us a little more than is normal."

Gabriel looekd up as he felta strange force near the mansion. Natasha had started to hum along to Sweeny Todd's musical i ehr head as she took teh pie out of teh oven.

Gabriel walked over to the Mansion's door and peeked out, seeing teh horse. he tensed.

"Adam...i'm assuming that this isn't yours..."

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:09 am

In the park sat Mirza near a bench feeding some ducklings with bread. He looked how they started to eat and the day was very nice. A sound came and a dark cloud approached and it started to rain. Mirza took his parasol and sat under the parasol against the rain. He just sat there relaxing from the orders. He knew that Beelio was angry or eating because he had not got any orders. He served Beelio sometimes with errands but also with private service. It was a hard job to satisfied a demon. He sighed and continued to feed the ducklings in the rain. Suddenly one duckling start to bite the neck of the other duckling and killed it. Mirza looked it and then he took his parasol and the whole park was gone. the park turned into hell and the bench a big rock. The lake was a lava pool with some demon minion. the bread was human parts. He cleaned his gloves and then walked away. Sometimes it was hard to imagine a park in hell.
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games