Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

Mydis

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:23 pm
woshixiong
errr ur siggy is adverting other guild ?? anyway welcome u two. enjoy ur stay.

The advertisement in my sig has been has been there since 2007 when my guild started.
I have no quarrel with anyone, but I would have to leave this guild if it required me to take the advertisement of my guild out of my sig.

I would love to make it so it only shows up in certain places but gaia made it so you show your sig or you don't.

So I'm sorry if that breaks the rules, but if it does....I will leave with no hard feelings.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:39 pm
Mydis
woshixiong

The advertisement in my sig has been has been there since 2007 when my guild started.
I have no quarrel with anyone, but I would have to leave this guild if it required me to take the advertisement of my guild out of my sig.

I would love to make it so it only shows up in certain places but gaia made it so you show your sig or you don't.

So I'm sorry if that breaks the rules, but if it does....I will leave with no hard feelings.

There are no rules stating that you can't advertise other guilds. So feel free to.
Anyways welcome to the guild
-offers cookies-

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

woshixiong

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:47 pm
Mydis
woshixiong

Nah im not saying for u to take of ur siggy biggrin i just feel abit werid thats all biggrin anyway like i said welcome and enjoy ur stay ~ biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:35 pm
I'm going to smile...and make you think I'm happy... I'm going to laugh...

Welcome to the guild new members ^^ There are too many people who joined for me to give you a personal message and I'm too lazy to go through all the pages xd
Kiba
O: Your actually here! xd
Wosh
How is it weird? xd

so you don't see me cry... and even if it kills...I'm going to smile...

xoxoKymmi
Crew

woshixiong

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:38 pm
nvm xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:51 pm
I'm going to smile...and make you think I'm happy... I'm going to laugh...

O.O Do I want to know? xd

so you don't see me cry... and even if it kills...I'm going to smile...

xoxoKymmi
Crew

Mydis

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:50 am
ArcticWolf - Kiba
Mydis
woshixiong

There are no rules stating that you can't advertise other guilds. So feel free to.
Anyways welcome to the guild
-offers cookies-

Thanks! and for the offer of cookies. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:58 am
woshixiong
Mydis
woshixiong

Nah im not saying for u to take of ur siggy biggrin i just feel abit werid thats all biggrin anyway like i said welcome and enjoy ur stay ~ biggrin

Ah, well most older guild owners usually don't join new or other peoples guilds. I usually don't join other peoples guilds unless I knew them for awhile....
I joined this guild because I liked some of the stuff going on here.  

Mydis

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Critic 0

i JUST JiZZED iN MY PANTS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:18 am
Hello one and all! First Thank you for the glorious invite. I tend to type in many patterns which makes it interesting. Hope i can assist in this Guild and get assisted as well. i think the vice captain should be given praise for inviting me! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:31 am
Hi people, mmh for chidorilash thanks for the inviting this guild aaaaand have a good guild wink  

Satpam PIM ganteng

Wolf-keybearer

Sparkling Shapeshifter

16,650 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:29 am
I'm here standing at the edge...

Hey guys 4laugh
I be Wolf (or Key)
You'll probably find me lurking in the RP forum ninja

...Staring up at where the moon should be

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:33 am
Hello everybody. Thanks for the invite. My name is Ineyri (screen name), I'm a student in web development, arts (drawing and painting) and music (piano and composition).
My centers of interest are computer art, music (mostlty classical and Japanese music), the Japanese culture (both traditional and contemporary), history and RPGs (computer and video game ones).
I hope to get along with everyone here. ^^  

Evangeline Lunerois

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Muse Of Art

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:32 am
Hey there I'm Tyler. Ty is my nickname and I am a music obssessee.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:35 am
Hello! Thanks for inviting me, this guild looks nice.
I am a university student, liking music, learning languages, books, and computer RPGs. ^_^  

Ametrin

Princess Luen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:54 am
hi! my real name is Ana! i know i supossed to write it Anna, but i think different and i like Ana the most!
i come from israel, so foregive my spelling mistakes. redface  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games