Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:59 pm
With a tender smile Leon brushed away any tears that fell. "Here now lass we'll have none of that." He whispered and kissed her cheek. "Aven is safe here with us now. So no tears this is a happy time for us." His hand went to her belly gently rubbing it. He couldn't bare to see her crying. It hurt him to have her cry when he couldn't stop it.

Jasmine woke suddenly. "The dream again." She murmured sitting up replacing her body with some pillows so Aven wouldn't wake. She really needed to pee and the last thing she needed at that moment was Aven following her in. When she was inside the bathroom she closed the door and caught her reflection in the mirror. Gods she looked sickly. She shuffled slowly to the mirror and growled. Damnit she still had that point in her ears! She tried desperately to see what Aven saw but could not. And she wasn't one to just bow down and take the word of a male. But...She loved him. Which meant she trusted him. So if she was beautiful to him then she supposed she could accept that. Once done she shuffled back into the bed removed the pillows and snuggled back up to Aven. All without making a pain filled noise.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 pm
Kailee smiled softly, looking at Leon, feeling all misty eyed, not just from the tears. She sighed and then leaned into him. "I love you so much." she murmured, placing her hand on his as he rubbed her belly. She liked the feeling.

Aven woke up once he tried to lick the pillow in his sleep, not tasting Jasmine. However, seeing that she seemed to be in the bathroom, decided to pretend to be still asleep, waiting for her to return. Once she did return, he pulled her close and licked the back of her neck. "You shouldn't be moving like that . . . I could have carried you to the bathroom . . ." he muttered, sleep still in his voice.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:00 pm
Leon grinned just a little as he kissed her cheek again. "I love you too." he whispered in her ear then moved her into his lap so she was comfortable and able to rub her belly with him. He was going to spoil her.

Jasmine blushed brightly her arms over his and her fingers laced amongst his too. "I didn't want to bother you." She replied her toes curled as he licked her neck. "You seemed to be having a nice dream." She lifted one of his arms and licked the back of his hand, then, using him as leverage she rolled over to face him and traced his cheek bone. "But if you really wanted to carry me I'll wake you next time." Nervously she lifted her chin and kissed his cheek she seemed to be aiming for his lips but somehow missed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:34 pm
Kailee sighed, rolling over so that she was just completely in his lap. "Mmm . . . So . . . happy to be a daddy?" she asked softly. She was a little worried about his answer, but she wanted to hear it.

Aven smiled and then moved his head so that his lips caught hers in a quick peck. "More like, I don't want you to be in pain or hurt yourself any." he said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:39 pm
Leon smiled and pulled Kailee deeper into his lap and against his chest. His fingers went through her hair over and over as if petting her to soothe her. "I am more than happy." He replied locking his eyes with hers. "Because you will be the mother and I will be the father of the infant that will be growing inside you." His hand went back to her belly to rub gently.

Jasmine blushed brightly. Her expression soft and her lips turned up into a small smile. "Then you can carry me for as long as you want." She replied then kissed him deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:51 pm
Kailee smiled from ear to ear, nuzzling against Leon. "I love you so much." she murmured, and then felt the very insistant pull of nature. "Um . . . can I have some . . . alone time?" she murmured softly, trying to convey that she needed to go to the restroom

Aven smiled as well, but he broke the kiss quite early. "Don't need you getting excited again." he murmured, just burying his face into Jasmine's shoulder.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:56 pm
Leon smiled back and gently sat her on the tiled floor and stood up pressed a kiss to her head and whispered. "I'll be in bed when you're done." Then left so she could answer natures call.

Jasmine blushed brighter her fingers curling a little against his chest then slid around to his back holding him close. Yup completely in love with this werewolf. But she'd be damned if she said it first. When he buried his face into her shoulder she took that opportunity to lick his neck. She'd never done it before so she wondered how he'd react.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Kailee smiled and then pulled herself to her feet, going to the restroom. Soon enough, after flushing and washing her hands, she came out and found Leon indeed on the bed. "I wonder how long it'll take for the baby to be born? I mean, since my symptoms showed up sooner than normal . . . Do you think it'll be a girl or a boy? What are we going to NAME it when it comes around? Oh gosh, do you think we're ready for this? We're so not ready for this." she said, starting out really excited as she slid into bed next to Leon before rambling herself into worry-land.

Aven recoiled slightly, his shoulders hunching as a shiver went down his spine. "Don't . . . tickles." he muttered, smiling.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:26 pm
Leon smiled just a little bit then held her close pulling the blanket over them as he kissed her hair. "Maybe we should just enjoy this for a while worry about things as they come along." He suggested placing his hand on her belly again.

Jasmine's blush brightened visibly. "Okay..." She mumbled her expression turned cute and bashful. "I won't do that any more."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:31 pm
Kailee fidgeted. "But-but . . . What if something goes wrong. What if the baby comes too soon?" she fretted before her eyes went wide. "What if something's wrong with the baby?" she said, looking at Leon with worry.

Aven relaxed and then nuzzled into Jasmine again. "Good." he muttered.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:35 pm
Leon groaned a little and rubbed his temples a little. "Nothing will go wrong with the baby. Your cycle is the same as a normal humans. Nine months. Nothing will go wrong unless you shift or I trace you which neither will happen because I won't let you shift and I won't trace you. And nothing will go wrong. I plan to spoil you rotten and carry you everywhere until you want to murder me."

Jasmine smiled and kissed his forehead and pulled him close. "I may do it again after my first change." She amended with an evil grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:54 pm
Kailee still looked a bit worried since Leon had groaned. He was getting upset with her wasn't he? Tears started pooling in her eyes. However, his words were comforting and the corners of her lips twitched upwards slightly. "Promise?" she murmured softly, pulling herself closer to him, hugging him as best she could.

"Wha-why?!" Aven whined, though he didn't pull away. Mostly because Jasmine had just pulled him close and he was worried he would upset her if he pulled back.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:07 pm
"Promise." Leon replied holding Kailee close his lips pressed softly against her hair as he rubbed his hand down her back over and over in a stroking motion.

"Because I want to know how it feels for you." Jasmine replied with a smug smile. "I want to show you how you make me feel when you lick me." She added her expression now soft and open.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:54 pm
Kailee then smiled fully and sighed, cuddling close to Leon, enjoying his touch. "Good." she murmured, quite happy again.

Aven blushed profusely. "Um . . ." was his intelligent response. He really had no idea how to respond to something like that.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:06 am
Leon's grin returned as he held her close and kissed her hair again. "Hungry? Sleepy?" Leon asked then tensed up. "Hold that thought." He whispered in her ear. "I'll be right back." He traced from her arms into the night staring at the pool. "No." He growled through his fangs. "Sound-" Snap!

Bellatrix stared at her Nephew's limp form. Breaking his neck wouldn't kill him but he'd be out for a while. Now on to more pressing business...Jasmine.

Jasmine shuddered a little the hair on the back of her neck stood on end. She couldn't place it but something was wrong. Definitely wrong. She held Aven tighter. "No amount of hugging will stop this little one." Bella said sternly. Her cold red eyes stared at Aven. "Don't bother fighting me boy, I'm stronger and older than you. One hit from me and you'll bleed out faster than you can swear."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games