Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:46 am
" I remembered something...."
Her eyes went cold and then quickly changed back. she hugged him back shakily.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:53 am
"Sophi.." he put his head to her shoulder "Do..you wan t to..foreget?" he sat down on the bed with her on his lap  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:57 am
" I wish I could there is so much of my previous life I haven't told you."
" I am sorry."" I just couldn't..."
" I can show you if you'd like but.... you are really not going to like it."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:00 am
"I..can help you foreget" he had a sight of pity in his eyes "Ok..I'll watch, wait, will we be in our underwear again?"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:08 am
" No..."
" I Have the kiss of sight."
She turned towards him and kissed him. laying on top of him her eyes turned pure white...

"Here we go."

She showed him her birth. Her father's death through her mother's eye. Her mother left bleeding, hemorrhaging to die. She turned her head back reaching out for her but he took her away. She hated him... She heard her mother's words before she killed herself thus ending future plain form blood loss. She heard teh thud as her body met her father's cold human corpse.

And then she took him to another time her small. Her young master who cared for her. in love with her... freed her from being chained in attic.

They had been in the basement. He was leaning above her playing with the silky blue hair and rubbing her ears. She murmured in happiness, and ran her hands about his body. Feeling every caress he granted her, and tracing every outline of his pale body. And then, the heat was too overwhelming and her fire ignited. It engulfed him. He was gone... Dead and she was the perpetrator.

And finally she took him to the princess and there last meeting.
The laying in the royal bed intertwined. The forgetfulness of locking the door. The mother bursting in grabbing her daughter smacking her and throwing Sophi to the guards naked.
The guards taking advantage of her and then leaving her to the mob..

Her fleeing.

Sophi broke the kiss. and cried.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:28 am
"Humans.." Seraph sat up "Sophi..Come closer to me" he put his hhand, palm facing her, to his chest "Put your forehead on my paw"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:31 am
She did as she was told.
And pushed up on his palm with her for heard closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:35 am
He put his other hand to the back of her head, where the spinal cord and the headconnect "This is permentate...are you sure you want to lose all memory of this stuff? Even though they are sad...they happened"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:39 am
" I... i want to forgot . I can't take it .." Tears fell from her eyes.
" Bye Jonathan , " she whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:52 am
"ok" he concentrated till thier heart beats and everything where matched, then, he squeezed a little tighter, finnaly the magic happened, this hands glowed faintly he searched through her mind finding the memories she wanted gone, and destroyed them..completely, he started sweating at how much concentration this took till he finished and released her  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:54 am
She fell forward onto him her eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:59 am
It was common for people to pass out...even though he had only done this once, he layed down and straightened her up so she was more comfortable on him  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:00 am
Her mind was blank and finally peaceful.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:10 am
"Sophi?" he nudged her a little "Sophi, are you ok?"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:11 am
"mmm mmmm."
She opened her eyes.
" O did I nod off?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games