Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:21 pm
Navo chuckled"you wouldnt be able to drag me around if I had my bunny tail"he laughed. He rubbed his chin and pulled out a cig, he looked at if for but a moment then at Sophie. He threw it into a trashcan"not worth it"he said and threw the whole carton away...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:25 pm
((Navo got smart))
Seraph smiled and started humming the same tune again  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:25 pm
" good boy." she lt go of his tail and grabbed his hand " What you feel like eating?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:29 pm
Navo rubbed his chin"Not sure, am just hungry"he chuckled...
Somewhere in the background some kids with matches set a bush near Seraph's shop on fire...
ooc:// xD the youth, rofl XD  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:32 pm
ooc:// your so cruel navo lol

" Hmmmm I know You like seafood?"

------------

Nina kissed him and then hummed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:36 pm
Navo's tail wags happily"Of course"he chuckled, he walked into the house and sat on the couching pulling Sophie along with him"but first I wanna cuddle"he chuckled...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:39 pm
ogethe the humming sounded very nice

M.e. noticed the burning andmanaged to get himself outside (WTF) he got really close to the kids and wrapped his tentacles around them, drgging them closer to hm..there he forced them closer to the fire, the kids screamed and tried to get away..finnaly they found out and put the fire out, M.e. released them and the kids ran like hell
((DOn't ******** with M.e.!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:41 pm
" Buh Buh I'm hungry."She pulled him along with his arms wrapped around her.

She pulled out some lobster nails and french fries and cheese.
Washing and buttering them up she put them in the frying pan and stuck fries in deep dryer.
" Hehe my favorite."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:43 pm
ooc:// o.o.............. spooky
Navo chuckled and pinched her butt"this is my favorite"he said laughing like he was going to fall over. But he wrapped his arms around her and watched her do her thing...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:45 pm
She took the food and stuck in on the plates ( 3 for each) and melted cheese on fries.
" All done." she grabbed plates and dragged him behind her to the couch.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:48 pm
Seraph finished humming to nia and looked down at her, he watched her wings every small movement  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:50 pm
Navo smiled as he sat down with her, he cuddled up close to her and murred."weird badger"he whispered to himself, reminding himself of the nature badger that had caused the mess...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:56 pm
" No no weird. Very kind. He healed me when I almost died as a cub."
She cuddled into him.

------------------------
Nia hummed and opened her eyes looking at him. her wings fluttered a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:57 pm
Navo took a fry and slipped it into his mouth"so the nature nut is kinda like your dad"he asked alittle curious and couldnt really see any relation between the badger and Sophie...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:03 am
She chuckled " When My parent's passed I had no one." I practically lived with no one I was passing on the reservation and a snake attacked me. He found me and saved my life. " " yes he is like my father in the sense he raised me him and his wife. And now I have lost the only mother I even remember."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games