Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:11 pm
All of a sudden a young looking lady walked in. "Is everything ok in here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:14 pm
Seraph stared at him "Narun, I dont want to be a god..Linda and I WANT this..I dont care what you say about it...we're doing it..Linda and I, we want to be able to have cub together..we want to be like any other couple..but, we cant, unless we do this"

Linda stepped up after being quiet "He's right..I didnt want to be born a computer..I wanted to be born alive..and thatnks to this I will be" she went quiet looking Narun in the eyes "I dont know what you want..neither does he. ..and as selfish as this is, we know what we want and he is using his life savings for me" she sighed heavily and wrapped an arm around Narun, putting her head on his shoulder, she started to cry "Please understand"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:19 pm
User Image
Narun's eyes zoomed in and out on them both and he twitched alittle and knocked Linda back."This is wrong either way, there is a 99.9% chance you will killer her by doing the operation Seraph" he tilted his head and his arms turned into something like saw off shotguns."Am sorry but I cannot allow the sin that was done to be done onto others"the sounds of barrels being loaded could be heard as Narun's eyes targeted Linda and Seraph as targets...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:25 pm
Linda, tear in her eyes looked at him "Narun..dont...you know as well as I do this isnt what you want, you WANT to let us live..so stop" she sat on the floor there, Seraph stood beside her..if she was going to die..it would be near Seraph

He growled..he went protective, removing the machine from him hejumped Narun, holding him "Stop this madness! I kept you alive! for your mistress, you would betray me that easy! damn it! if your such a sin, kill yourself!" he stepped on NAruns arms, cracks could be heard..if Narun would just stop..Seraph would repair him anyway "LInda I need restrains..and an EMP" he knew an EMP would work tempararly on Narubn at least

((Damn it wolf, stop...besides I wnt let you kill my characters))  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:26 pm
A red ship appeared off the right side of seraphs ship of seraphs ship and shot something at the ship that stoped it dead in it tracks then it sent a arm to the door and 2 people came to the ships door. "Open up the door this is a order from the night gaurds."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:31 pm
User Image
Narun looked at Seraph and head butted him in the nose. He dusted himself off"I ain't betraying you Seraph am keeping things the way they need to be, as for you Linda you were never born. You were manufactured, did it ever come to your mind that maybe these feelings you feel that you think you have weren't preprogrammed"he asked tilting his head"You know its the truth, Seraph could of preprogrammed you to feel the way you do"he said in a almost mocking tone...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:36 pm
Seraph rubbed his bleeding nose, then when he heard the night gaurd he smirked

Linda's anger got the best of her "HE DID NOT!" she yelled, her arm turning into a plasma cannon, shooting Narun in the chest, leaaving a hole, she elbowed him with an elbow that had a spike, she ribbed nto his flesh "I LOVE HIM! YOU STUPID DEER!"

Seraph ran off while he had the chance, then saw Naruns Mistress..he..didnt know if he could do this to her..he stopped "I wont turn you in Narun" he muttered and fired the main gun at the other ship "GEt off here we're buisy!" he called over the com, and fired at the connection, they seperated

Linda was backed away from Narun, her sobs where still coming even though she was pised "Leave us alone, take your mistress and leave!" she yeled at him  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:39 pm
"Open up or we will be forced to open the door and there are 15 night gaurds here." One of the 2 people standing at the door said "this is your final warning."  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:44 pm
"I will open up if you have a good reason for this" he said in a prffesional tone, he was tellng the truth "Pleas?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:45 pm
User Image
Narun looked at the hole and the ripped flesh"Damn...."he fell over backwards and fell on the floor twitching. His artificial blood pouring out from the hole."I think you might of over done it"he laughed and laid there.He couldn't move his main processor was going out."Remind me....what am...I..again"he said before his voice shut down....
ooc:// She shoots a hole in him and rips into his flesh and she expects him to get up and leave lol xD  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:52 pm
((Linda's an a** like that))
She growled at him, but took him up to the med bay, hooking him up and putting him there to heal "When you get up" she said "You're either leaving or letting me do this"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:52 pm
Sick of being ignored and hearing what just happend the night gaurds break the door down and srround everyone. "Drop all weapons and surrrender or die." As one of them did a quick repair to the injured and got the person as good as new.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:54 pm
Seraph stared "The hell do you want from us?" he asked suprised.."We have done nothing illegal, I work for you and the main polic force"

((In this the night gaurds work with the police...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:57 pm
User Image
Narun just laid there as a Nightguard worked on him only his eyes functioning at the moment. Nightguards, they worked with the police and government and just hoped they didn't realize he was the missing prototype...  

wolfbanebaxton

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:00 pm
We just came to drop off a worker! We where told to by our boss and the cops he said as a lady walked in. "At ease everyone!" she said as all but 2 night gaurds left  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff